• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree
Though I would have liked
Jinbe vs Jack
Yamato vs Smoothie

But it’s sad that Jinbe’s match looks like set in stone!

so Yamato vs Jack seems very likely in future
I was on board with Jimbe/Jack - Fishman/Fishman going into the raid but now that Yamato has been introduced it makes a ton of sense if it’s her and Jack.

Yamato’s Oden parallel perfectly sets her up to slide into that slot. It’s mighty coincidental that Roger’s flashback indicated that Oden may have been Roger’s 4th strongest member/tied for 3rd once he joined with the way he was portrayed fighting Gaban in the anime.

That would have put him as Roger’s 3rd commander. And if Zoro fights King, Sanji fights Queen, and every other Tobi Roppo fights a Strawhat with only Jack left unaccounted for by a SH.. then that means Kaido’s 3rd commander is left wide open potentially for Luffy’s future 3rd commander.

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
He bleed here, and clearly took some time to recompose himself
He bleeds during the spin too, we can see some blood drops around his mouth
Diable Jambe is more internal damage anyway, you see when he kicked Luffy, cracked his skull, broke his nose and a tooth
You heard it here first folks if a car hits you and breaks your bones it's because the car was using adv armament haki and not because of the impact

Guys, listen.

The whole raid dynamic is going as the majority of the readers aspected.
There is just one thing that seems off to me: Inu vs Jack.

It's clear that the main villains of this arc are the Beast Pirates and not the Big Mom Pirate, so the main characters should been defeated by the SH.
And, in fact, we have:
- Luffy vs Kaido
- (probably) Zoro vs King
- Sanji vs Queen
- Jimbe vs Who's Who
and so on.
With the others Supernova taking Big Mom or each other (Kidd and Law vs Big Mom, Hawkins vs Killer and X-Drake vs Apoo).
Even Perospero was just throw off the stage by Sanji and Neko will take care of him.

Considering all of this, I find strange that the 4° strongest Beast Pirate won't have a SH as opponent.
If Yamato has to join the crew, I think there are consistent chances that after stalling Kaido for a little bit (just for the time Luffy return to kicking his ass in Gear 5) she will be in a situation in which she will save Inu and face off hybrid Jack.
Inu soloing Jack would seem out of place to me.

What do you guys think about it?
Chopper vs Jack, i called it :steef:

Guys, listen.

The whole raid dynamic is going as the majority of the readers aspected.
There is just one thing that seems off to me: Inu vs Jack.

It's clear that the main villains of this arc are the Beast Pirates and not the Big Mom Pirate, so the main characters should been defeated by the SH.
And, in fact, we have:
- Luffy vs Kaido
- (probably) Zoro vs King
- Sanji vs Queen
- Jimbe vs Who's Who
and so on.
With the others Supernova taking Big Mom or each other (Kidd and Law vs Big Mom, Hawkins vs Killer and X-Drake vs Apoo).
Even Perospero was just throw off the stage by Sanji and Neko will take care of him.

Considering all of this, I find strange that the 4° strongest Beast Pirate won't have a SH as opponent.
If Yamato has to join the crew, I think there are consistent chances that after stalling Kaido for a little bit (just for the time Luffy return to kicking his ass in Gear 5) she will be in a situation in which she will save Inu and face off hybrid Jack.
Inu soloing Jack would seem out of place to me.

What do you guys think about it?
It's a legitimate observation. The way I'm going about it is exactly the way I'm going about it with Zoro vs King and now officially Sanji vs Queen.

I havw told people that the arc will throw curveballs in terms of matchups for quite some time before official matchups or done. Let's use some prime examples so far:

- Chopper: Fought Queen, now its not his fight.

- Marco: Was fighting Big Mom at first, then fought King and Queen together, now is holding off King alone.

- Sanji: Was first pitted against Black Maria in Chapter 997. Was stuck with her until 1005. 10 chapters later he is fighting Queen

- Yamato: Encountered Ulti and fought her twice, fought Sasaki, and now is fighting Kaido. At this point we still don't know if the matchuo is decidedly permanent since especially this chapter, it makes it plainly obvious that Luffy will be the one to defeat Kaido.

- Zoro: Was on the roof for 10 chapters and is now in the performance floor getting healed.

- Law: Fought Kaido, then Big Mom, then Kaido, now back to Big Mom lol

Out of all of this, Sanji is the only one who's seemed finalized. We don't know where Chopper will go after healing Zoro. We can't say Yamato and Marco will permanently fight those opponents since Luffy has dibs on one (unless they double team him) and the other is very likely reserved for Zoro since Sanji is fighting Queen. Law is an interesting case too.

I'd say what we need to wait for is confirmation that Jack is going to defeat Inu. Once that happens, he must be stopped by someone, be it Killer, Law, Yamato, or anyone else is not busy and can handle him.

Because it's very much strawhat centric, and because I do think Yamato is joining, I do think it still can be her. Just like Zoro going to the roof and fighting Kaido, but in the end coming back down to handle King. It's very possible Kaido has his big moments with Yamato, but then she feels compelled to help Inu for some plot reason if Jack wins. Can't overthink these things until they either happen or don't though. We'll see what happens

Apoo bleed, and barely cared about it :kobeha:

Sanji sent Queen flying just like Big Mom, with low effort, and Marco with high effort
But Sanji did it with low effort, just casually smoking his cigarette :steef:
:hohoho:

You always forget one little particular: that was Chopper best shot on a "restrained by Marco" Queen.
So Chopper strongest move in his ultimate form enanched by Caesar drug is more or less like a single kick by base Sanji.
Congratulations to the Tanuki anyway lol, he's really strong.
If Chopper ever gets armament haki he’s going to be for real.

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
You always forget one little particular: that was Chopper best shot on a "restrained by Marco" Queen.
So Chopper strongest move in his ultimate form enanched by Caesar drug is more or less like a single kick by base Sanji.
Congratulations to the Tanuki anyway lol, he's really strong.
that was also a sneak attack by sanji and that wasn't chopper's strongest attack since it was unnamed it was just a random slap

Status
Not open for further replies.