Is Pan D. A Man Moe?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Queen is entertaining as hell to watch. Everytime he appears he shows a new gadget that not only enhances his body but also adds layers to his character, hence why watching such an herbivorous dinosaur getting cyborg jaws to penetrate Chopper's raw tender meat is quite enthralling. It's clear to me that Oda loves this guy, which is why he has been so present during the war; he must be funny to draw.

Chopper without Haki made him bleed :suresure:
Sanji literally yeeeted queen all over the room. Ragdolled him across the room right into perospero. and here you are counting the blooddrops from a bitchslap to assess the damage. I bit my tounge the other day... it bled a little... how hurt was I? More than I was in that carcrash where I fucked my shoulder up but didn't have a drop of blood on me? :few:

Queen is entertaining as hell to watch. Everytime he appears he shows a new gadget that not only enhances his body but also adds layers to his character, hence why watching such an herbivorous dinosaur getting cyborg jaws to penetrate Chopper's raw tender meat is quite enthralling. It's clear to me that Oda loves this guy, which is why he has been so present during the war; he must be funny to draw.
Don't forget how he created a lot of shit that helps the Beast Pirates out. Like a television to see who tries to enter. The Maries. Possibly scotch

Shut up with this nonsense. If it was the other way round, you'd say "Oh Queen lost his teeth to Chopper but not to Sanji". You're just looking for a reason to troll.

It's pathetic af.

Do you seriously think Oda's intention is "Chopper > Sanji", or are you just smoothbrained.
Why dont they wait until the official chapter drops:kayneshrug:

He stealing even King show, I hope it change soon and King get the same love.
Jesus Christ not even I wank Jinbe that much.
You are a truly Jinbe fan, he just wank Jinbe only to hype the Shichibukai(to wank Doflamingo).
I mean Jinbe has great feats and I see him also strong, but not like him who just wank Jinbe for his own agenda, I want Jinbe to grow together with the strawhats. Getting something new or a small powerup against Wsw? Why not, I would like it a lot, showing that Jinbe also can grow in strenght.

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
What am I seeing...
"Base Sanji negging Drake and Killer"? :sus:
Hold your horses bois...
The fight is about to get a lot worse for Sanji...
Besides, all he did was a cheap shot.
Which did nothing, worse than Chopper's slap.

TheKnightOfTheSea

𝕷𝖔𝖗𝖉 𝖔𝖋 𝕸𝖔𝖔𝖓'𝖘 𝕾𝖕𝖆𝖜𝖓
He stealing even King show, I hope it change soon and King get the same love.

You are a truly Jinbe fan, he just wank Jinbe only to hype the Shichibukai(to wank Doflamingo).
I mean Jinbe has great feats and I see him also strong, but not like him who just wank Jinbe for his own agenda, I want Jinbe to grow together with the strawhats. Getting something new or a small powerup against Wsw? Why not, I would like it a lot, showing that Jinbe also can grow in strenght.
Jinbe growing together with the rest of the Straw Hats would be cool: He could probably learn some martial arts stuff from Sanji, or he could teach some of them Haki.

Honestly, I don't think the Warlords are that much weaker than the Commanders on average. Most Warlords except for Alabasta Crocodile, Buggy and Moriah are YC4 at the minimum.

Status
Not open for further replies.