Uranus - Momo
Pluton - One day Franky gonna turn Sunny into one
JoyBoy- Luffy

:kata:
i agree on
oseidon - Shirahoshi
Uranus - Momo
JoyBoy- Luffy.
but Pluton should be Vivi she will have a power similar to Momo's and Shirahoshi.
Shirahoshi can command the sea kings
Momo can command Zou and maybe another giant living creatures.
Vivi should be able to command a giant ship and maybe another ships as well or at least those who have Klaubtermen.

Don't forget how he created a lot of shit that helps the Beast Pirates out. Like a television to see who tries to enter. The Maries. Possibly scotch
Exactly, and I hope his tech side is explored against Sanji by involving the debate about using science for good and for evil that was already established after Whole Cake.

He stealing even King show, I hope it change soon and King get the same love.
Right now what King has on his favor is the mystery about his race, because the rest doesn't really feel to me like the kind of character Oda enjoys too much drawing (generic themes and edgy looks, seriousness, etc.), in my opinion. He's the Kuroobi of Hatchan or the Bonez of Bon Clay: sure, they've remained somehow important but incredibly less present in the actual plot than those who were goofier. Let's see how Oda treats him, but personally I'm not too fond of him nor the versus he's expected to have against Zoro (so he better be more like Kaku, the most creative and entertaining versus Zoro has had).

Exactly, and I hope his tech side is explored against Sanji by involving the debate about using science for good and for evil that was already established after Whole Cake.

Right now what King has on his favor is the mystery about his race, because the rest doesn't really feel to me like the kind of character Oda enjoys too much drawing (generic themes and edgy looks, seriousness, etc.), in my opinion. He's the Kuroobi of Hatchan or the Bonez of Bon Clay: sure, they've remained somehow important but incredibly less present in the actual plot than those who were goofier. Let's see how Oda treats him, but personally I'm not too fond of him nor the versus he's expected to have against Zoro (so he better be more like Kaku, the most creative and entertaining versus Zoro has had).
It’s clear Oda just prefers drawing goofy characters lol.

i agree on
oseidon - Shirahoshi
Uranus - Momo
JoyBoy- Luffy.
but Pluton should be Vivi she will have a power similar to Momo's and Shirahoshi.
Shirahoshi can command the sea kings
Momo can command Zou and maybe another giant living creatures.
Vivi should be able to command a giant ship and maybe another ships as well or at least those who have Klaubtermen.
Yeah there's possibility that Pluton might be related to Vivi but Franky he saw the blue print tho

Status
Not open for further replies.