Is Pan D. A Man Moe?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
But for some reason people kind of ignore that. Saying things like "the Whitebeard pirates fought two of the three great powers!" when that's just false. If Boa brought all of Amazon Lily to Marineford, if Dofy brought all of Dressrosa to Marineford, if Moria brought all of Thriller Bark, etc, the Whitebeard Pirates would get completely washed.
Whitebeard was dead anyhow even with that. He was going to give his life to save Ace.

Have you ever stopped to read DR?

Luffy's base was fine against Doflamingo, G4 beat him up, Doflamingo's not much different from a Luffy's BASE in DR, holy shit, how the hell are we still discussing a forage like doflamingo to this day.
According to this guy Doffy's power level will be relevant in EoS too :cantseeme:

Big Mom is stronf but not that strong what does that even mean :cantseeme:

Doffy is YC2.5 (between YC3 and YC2) if we want to be generous and we are considering Cracker as the real 2° Sweet Commander.
Because there are no proof Doflamingo is above Cracker and on the other side there are different elements that suggest Cracker>Doffy and even Jack>Doffy.
He's versatile and strong but the fact is, he was quickly demolished by G4 Luffy while Cracker and Katakuri managed to stall or counter him for years.
We can't just ignore that and that's not easy to debunk.

According to this guy Doffy's power level will be relevant in EoS too :cantseeme:

Mate. The Shichibukai will ALWAYS be relevant. This isn't fucking Dragon Ball.

Crocodile got defeated out of East Blue, and he was more than relevant in Marineford.

Because there are no proof Doflamingo is above Cracker
What the fuck? He has Conqueror's Haki. He has awakening. He's not made of glass.

Are you joking?

I like to bet on my beliefs.

Okay, I'll just dump these here (it's from a thread I intend to release when the chapter drops).

Powerscaling Expectations of Yamato
I would list a few events that I think might occur in the Kaido vs Yamato fight, along with my associated credences:
  1. Yamato reveals a Mythical Zoan Devil Fruit ability.
    • Credence: >= 80%
    • Her Devil Fruit ability is the "Neko Neko no Mi: Model Byakko" (or equivalent).
      • Credence: >= 60%
  2. Yamato handles a named technique from Kaido.
    • She can dodge, parry, deflect, block, match, tank or otherwise withsand it. All that is required is for Kaido to use a named technique against her, and she retains consciousness and combat readiness.
    • Known named techniques of Kaido's:
      • Thunder Bagua
      • Rag Naraku
      • Hakai
    • Credence: >= 75%
  3. Kaido uses his Devil Fruit against Yamato.
    • He transforms into his Dragon or Hybrid forms.
    • He uses his elemental attacks or flame cloud manipulation abilities.
    • Credence: >= 75%
  4. Yamato deals visible damage to Kaido:
    • She does damage to him comparable to Luffy's Red Roc or Law's Injection Shot.
      • Blood should be shown to make clear the damage being done.
    • Credence: >= 67%
  5. Kaido uses his Hybrid form against Yamato:
    • Credence: >= 60%
  6. Yamato deals significant damage to Kaido:
    • She does damage from him comparable to Luffy's COC punches in Chapter 1010.
      • Blood should be shown to make clear the damage being done.
    • Credence: >= 55%
  7. Yamato gets a Conqueror's Clash with Kaido:
    • Examples of Conqueror's clashes:
      • Shanks vs Whitebeard
      • Luffy vs Chinjao
      • Luffy vs Doflamingo
      • Luffy vs Katakuri
      • Kaido vs Linlin
      • Luffy vs Kaido
    • Credence: >= 55%
  8. Yamato overpowers Kaido directly in a head-on clash:
    • Here's an example of what I mean by overpowering in a head-on clash:

• Credence: >= 51%
  9. Yamato reveals the ability to clad her attacks with Haoshoku:
    • This has been displayed by:
      • Roger
      • Whitebeard
      • Kaido
      • Linlin
      • Luffy
    • Credence: >= 51%
  10. Yamato is revealed to possess an Awakened Devil Fruit power:
    • Credence: >= 33%
    • This is something that I think is unlikely.
  11. Kaido uses the Awakening of his Devil Fruit power against Yamato:
    • Credence: >= 30%
    • This is something that I think is unlikely.

I'm not willing to bet on most things on the list. However, for the events I conveyed high confidence in, I would be willing to bet on some of them occurring.
And I like to bet on facts.

• Credence: >= 100% > Sure I can definitely see her transforming.
    • Credence: >= 20% > Handles it? No way...maybe dodge it but not handle it.
    • Credence: >= 20% > He's only going to use the dragon form to reach the top lool but not to fight her.
  4. Yamato deals visible damage to Kaido
    • Credence: >= 20% > Visible like Zoro's scar? not happening...she may throw few punches that make him bleed.
    • Credence: >= 0% > I'm ready to bet anything that he's not going to use his hybrid form until he faces Luffy. Oda will not allow that because Luffy is the MC. Yamato will not look equal or better than him.
  6. Yamato deals significant damage to Kaido
    • Credence: >= 0% > That will never happen because even the MC couldn't do it. Oda will not allow that because Luffy is the MC. Yamato will not look equal or better than him.
  7. Yamato gets a Conqueror's Clash with Kaido
    • Credence: >= 10% > Oda will not allow that because Luffy is the MC. Yamato will not look equal or better than Luffy.
    • Credence: >= 5% > Not happening too. Again, Oda will not allow that because Luffy is the MC. Yamato will not look equal or better than him.
  9. Yamato reveals the ability to clad her attacks with Haoshoku
    • Credence: >= 0% > Again, Oda will not allow that because Luffy is the MC. Yamato will not look equal or better than Luffy.
    • Credence: >= 30% > Maybe but it should not be shown against Kaido because Yamato will lose and awakening is her wildest card. So she should awaken when she defeats Jack.
    • Credence: >= 0% > You will not even see that even in your wildest dream.

You are about to be disappointed my guy.

But for some reason people kind of ignore that. Saying things like "the Whitebeard pirates fought two of the three great powers!" when that's just false. If Boa brought all of Amazon Lily to Marineford, if Dofy brought all of Dressrosa to Marineford, if Moria brought all of Thriller Bark, etc, the Whitebeard Pirates would get completely washed.
Your delusional.

The war lords crews are mostly fodder to whitebeards crew.

All 4 yonko crews equal marine HQ PLUS war lords.

S

Sasaki Kojirō

Doflamingo was taking kicks and punches to BASE LUFFY, colliding on an equal footing, we're talking about Luffy with CoA shit, CoO shit, physical strength in BASE shit. Doflamingo doesn't have HAKI better than a luffy who trained for 2 years. And it was the same, the only thing lacking in BASE luffy was weight in their punches, doflamingo is a forage. When luffy went to G4 he dismounted the man in 3 blows. BASE WCI luffy with FS is beating Doffy easily, doesn't even need G4.

I like to bet on my beliefs.

• Credence: >= 100% > Sure I can definitely see her transforming.
    • Credence: >= 20% > Handles it? No way...maybe dodge it but not handle it.
    • Credence: >= 20% > He's only going to use the dragon form to reach the top lool but not to fight her.
  4. Yamato deals visible damage to Kaido
    • Credence: >= 20% > Visible like Zoro's scar? not happening...she may throw few punches that make him bleed.
    • Credence: >= 0% > I'm ready to bet anything that he's not going to use his hybrid form until he faces Luffy. Oda will not allow that because Luffy is the MC. Yamato will not look equal or better than him.
  6. Yamato deals significant damage to Kaido
    • Credence: >= 0% > That will never happen because even the MC couldn't do it. Oda will not allow that because Luffy is the MC. Yamato will not look equal or better than him.
  7. Yamato gets a Conqueror's Clash with Kaido
    • Credence: >= 10% > Oda will not allow that because Luffy is the MC. Yamato will not look equal or better than Luffy.
    • Credence: >= 5% > Not happening too. Again, Oda will not allow that because Luffy is the MC. Yamato will not look equal or better than him.
  9. Yamato reveals the ability to clad her attacks with Haoshoku
    • Credence: >= 0% > Again, Oda will not allow that because Luffy is the MC. Yamato will not look equal or better than Luffy.
    • Credence: >= 30% > Maybe but it should not be shown against Kaido because Yamato will lose.
    • Credence: >= 0% > You will not even see that even in your wildest dream.

You are about to be disappointed my guy.
Not gonna address all your points but yamato already has used advanced conquerers

Doflamingo was taking kicks and punches to BASE LUFFY, colliding on an equal footing, we're talking about Luffy with CoA shit, CoO shit, physical strength in BASE shit. Doflamingo doesn't have HAKI better than a luffy who trained for 2 years. And it was the same, the only thing lacking in BASE luffy was weight in their punches, doflamingo is a forage. When luffy went to G4 he dismounted the man in 3 blows. BASE WCI luffy with FS is beating Doffy easily, doesn't even need G4.
Oda gave Doffy plot armor in Dressrosa to survive Luffy, G4 just so happened to run out before Luffy landing one final attack to put Doffy down for good

You are missing a key piece of information. Gamma Knife.

Dude Yamato is on top of the Skull dome, is she going to jump down or fly or they won't meet next chapter!?

I truly hope Kinemon rest in peace now, that was a great death Oda keep it that way. Kaido empaled Kinemon like a savage and the blades stuck in him.

Sanji rotisserie hype or is it rotisserie strike, Queen wanted to play with Chopper, he's getting played like a rag doll with.
Perospero the poor unlucky guy.

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
Doffy ain't Yonko level, but stop underestimating him.
His offense is so bad that, if we scale him based on that, he doesnt deserve to be even a veteran.
Only his portrayal keeps him in the YC tier, nothing else.
Moriah has the greatest feat when it comes to raw strength and he also was defeated while inside Oars by ridiculous PU Nightmare mode.

S

Sasaki Kojirō

Even base Neko and Inu together would probably lose to Doffy.
With what data can you suggest this?

Both INU and NEKO fought in their BASE forms for 5 days against JACK and a YC3, Kaido called them powerful warriors in their SULONG forms. Both NEKO and INU have ACOA(Ryou), and impressive speeds, they were able to wound KAIDO superficially, doflamingo was defeated to luffy who had forage COA.

Status
Not open for further replies.