Is Pan D. A Man Moe?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes please explain.
I was one of the people who said King and Queen were equals since their introduction. That exist for a very long time and not because of "some headcanons that sad Sanji fans" made up, because he doesn't fight King.
You made biased assumptions on your own sad headcanon.

So please, explain me how King is stronger than Queen?
Because based on feat it's Queen > King.
Kaido's crew dinamic is based on a deck of cards with the most important people representing the most important cards respectively.

King>Queen based on that dinamic, its not hard to understand.
:kayneshrug:

Queen would demolish Doffy if it were just about physicals.

But think of the abilities and the HAX.

How tf is Queen going to deal with awakening, overheat, and parasite?
He can't fly like Bondman and he's not even in the ballpark speed-wise.

Queen's hybrid/awakened forms might prove this analysis wrong, but I doubt it.

I consider dodging handling, but I'm willing to bet on Yamato, blocking, matching, deflecting or tanking a named technique from Kaido.

Huh, I expect Yamato to come down from the Rooftop, but let's bet on it.

Visible like Red Roc. She draws noticeable amount of blood and it's clear that she hurts him.

Meh, you think this has >= 0% chances and I think it's only >= 60%. You're way more confident that he wouldn't use his Hybrid against her than I am that he would.

Since you're more confident than me, how about an unequal bet?

If I win, I'll pick your avatar for a month.
If you win, you'll pick mine for a week.

Yamato is not fighting Jack.

You are ridiculously overconfident lol.

You're going to be embarrassed when things you said had zero chances of happening end up happening.
I will use your avatar for a month:

- If Kaido uses his hybrid form against Yamato.
- If Yamato deals heavy damage to Kaido: like giving him a new scar or knock him down for few minutes.

Now I'll ask you to use my signature for one month:

- If Kaido doesn't use his hybrid form against Yamato and beat her up.

Do you have scans of Cracker stalling G4 for 11 hours? The only panel we witnessed is this one:

I mean look at how pathetic this is. Cracker cries and threatens to tell his Mom that King Baum trolls him, while he can't beat fat overfed base Luffy.

Also, Doffy could hurt Luffy through his Haki with flap thread,which isn't even his strongest attack.

Also, that "Kaido called Doffy weak" never gets old. He called Doffy weak 1) because he underestimated the Supernova and 2) because he was butthurt that the Smile Factory was gone with Doffy.

Awakened Doffy absolutely claps Cracker and Jack.
You could be right, but see, this is the classic problem of early opponents: they look less credible after their loss.
The real point is to decide how damaged was Doffy after gamma knive because if we justify his bad performance against G4 Luffy with that we can powerscale him higher saying he was a lot nerfed.
In which tier would you put Doffy btw?

Yes please explain.
I was one of the people who said King and Queen were equals since their introduction. That exist for a very long time and not because of "some headcanons that sad Sanji fans" made up, because he doesn't fight King.
You made biased assumptions on your own sad headcanon.

So please, explain me how King is stronger than Queen?
Because based on feat it's Queen > King.
Okay you said it since the beginning but other Sanji fans didn’t.
The Beast Pirates are card themed, Kings rank higher that Queens.
The Beast Pirates hierarchy is defined by strength, it’s only logical that King is stronger.
Regarding the feats, yes we saw more of Queen but it doesn’t mean that Queen is stronger?! Wait until we see Kings fight.
It’s not King >> Queen or King >= Queen.
It’s simply King > Queen > Jack

Yonko Commanders have the most undeserved hype. The amount of mental gymnastics going on.

What the fuck???? No he wouldn't. Did you read last chapter?

Calamity physicals are good when compared to fucking randos, not top dogs.
1- Current Sanji is stronger.
2- Doflamingo blocked the attack that was a basic DJ attack, while Queen took the direct attack in the face of a mighty attack from the DJ's arsenal

Status
Not open for further replies.