Is Pan D. A Man Moe?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
He could scar Kaido straight out of the timeskip :finally:
He cant even scar him now without pure luck and plot armor lol.

Understand that CoC is not part of Zoro's arsenal YET and that Zoro's Feats against Kaido werent really better than those of Killer, Law and many Scabbards. He just did more than them on screen, and thus is the only one that is mumified rn with 30 broken bones. He didnt "prove" to be > Killer, Law, the strongest Scabbards at all, he just proved he has balls.

Imagine being Kaido tho

You think you’re having a party when all of the sudden dudes from 20 years ago show back up wanting to fight

You deal with them and then 5 dudes show up, 2 who should still be in prison, wanting to fight too

Deal with them and now you’re own daughter shows up and wants the smoke to:pepemy:
That's not even including how mad he would be if he found out someone spilled the party oshiruko.

Not yet. Zoro has still not indicated that he wants to defeat King, and vice versa.
Maybe not yet, but they are in the same general area and Zoro will get treatment so that he can still contribute to the war as per Sanji's own words where he basically admited Zoro's worth by saying he'd be of value in combat going forward, while downplaying how valuable he is cuz of them liking to shit talk eachother :milaugh:

We have pretty good setup for Marco and King to exhaust each other for a bit while Zoro get's healed, and if through some means Marco ends up getting defeated, there would be no one left but Zoro to step up and defeat King :super:

Kidd looks to be on the road to become the tsundere version of Law for Luffy :whitepress: and I'm not really liking that one bit. Oda shold've let him fight Kaido like he intended in the first place instead for going after Big Mom. What a horrible decision made by Oda for Kidd.
How? He’s smiling when luffys death is announced and similing when luffy is announced to be alive.

He cant even scar him now without pure luck and plot armor lol.

Understand that CoC is not part of Zoro's arsenal YET and that Zoro's Feats against Kaido werent really better than those of Killer, Law and many Scabbards. He just did more than them on screen, and thus is the only one that is mumified rn with 30 broken bones. He didnt "prove" to be > Killer, Law, the strongest Scabbards at all, he just proved he has balls.
What the fuck kinda logic is that?

Him facing BM would have been fine if he wasn't all determined before the raid to avenge himself and Killer from Kaido however now he just let it all go because somehow magically Big Mom became his 1st priority.

It would have been infinitely better if he tag teamed with Luffy to take down Kaido together in my opinion then what we have now. That way he'll cement himself as an actuall rival for Luffy than just another Law 2.0.
He’s fighting a yonko rn who he has plot lines with and unanswered questions.

Ace would've already suprassed her, and yamato has not grown into power in 2 years, she was about to use her DF to beat sasaki whos facing Franky
Im sure she’s grown in power. What isn’t set in stone is the rate she grew over that time. Ace would have arguably grown more in those 2 years because he’d have been on the seas with more opportunity to grow than Yomato stuck in Wano. But that’s just arguable, it’s not like anyone can say definitively one way or the other.

Jimbe fought Ace to a standstill too but obviously he was older so I’m sure he grew much less in the amount of time after than Yamato did.

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
Maybe not yet, but they are in the same general area and Zoro will get treatment so that he can still contribute to the war as per Sanji's own words where he basically admited Zoro's worth by saying he'd be of value in combat going forward, while downplaying how valuable he is cuz of them liking to shit talk eachother :milaugh:

We have pretty good setup for Marco and King to exhaust each other for a bit while Zoro get's healed, and if through some means Marco ends up getting defeated, there would be no one left but Zoro to step up and defeat King :super:
Yes I agree. If Marco gets defeated, I would endorse Zoro vs King. If Marco doesn't get defeated and is still fighting King when Zoro recovers, I don't see Zoro stepping up to take care of King (he's never indicated that he cares for King, nor as King indicated any interest in Zoro).

But if Marco is defeated, Zoro will be needed to defeat King, and I can see that battle occurring.

Roronoa-sama

Magic Sword, Magic Swordsman, and Can Cut Anything
Imagine being Kaido tho

You think you’re having a party when all of the sudden dudes from 20 years ago show back up wanting to fight

You deal with them and then 5 dudes show up, 2 who should still be in prison, wanting to fight too

Deal with them and now you’re own daughter shows up and wants the smoke to:pepemy:
and the end zoro will cut his head:pepemy::pepemy::pepemy:

He’s fighting a yonko rn who he has plot lines with and unanswered questions.
Still it's a secondary villain in the arc and it's not even a 1on1. Him teaming up with Luffy to take down Kaido is way better than teaming up with Law, Luffy's chearleader, against Big Mom. As for the the plot line he has with Big Mom, we could do without it and I'm sure no one is hype or care about it in contrast yo his vengence against Kaido.

Yes I agree. If Marco gets defeated, I would endorse Zoro vs King. If Marco doesn't get defeated and is still fighting King when Zoro recovers, I don't see Zoro stepping up to take care of King (he's never indicated that he cares for King, nor as King indicated any interest in Zoro).

But if Marco is defeated, Zoro will be needed to defeat King, and I can see that battle occurring.
Given that most Strawhat matchups happened because they were in what way or another Needed. I don't see Marco giving King to Zoro for no reason, especially when he threw Zoro into the Roof. If Zoro Vs King happens, Marco is going down 100%

Status
Not open for further replies.