Is Pan D. A Man Moe?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Doffy is stronger than someone who gets bitchslapped by Chopper with 0 Haki. If you had a brain, you'd realize that.

You don't go from being no diffed by someone at 50% power, to being on their level because a few weeks passed.
my man no offense but you just described the straw hats especially luffy, zoro and sanji LMFAOOOOO. What you said is exactly what happens😭

Argue with reality. The Shichibukai are a World Power like the Yonkos and the Admirals.

Mate, can Jinbe not push her to a low/mid diff solo? Doffy is noticeably stronger than Jinbe, especially with awakening. Doffy should be able to push her mid/high diff by himself.

2 people of that level with diverse powers, can take down someone like Big Mom.
Doffy awakening was block by tired base luffy big mom wud just casually walk through it like its ice cream doffy strong but not dat strong he shit his pants & spill his organs when hearing about a yonko I doubt mingo would even lift a finger when facing big mom Because he's scared

Doffy awakening was block by tired base luffy big mom wud just casually walk through it like its ice cream doffy strong but not dat strong he shit his pants & spill his organs when hearing about a yonko I doubt mingo would even lift a finger when facing big mom Because he's scared
Luffy was pierced. Wtf are you talking about?

You don't go from being no diffed by someone at 50% power, to being on their level because a few weeks passed.
Luffy went from being neg-diffed by a drunk Kaido to putting up a good mid-high diff fight against his hybrid form in just two weeks and will grow even stronger this night only. Even chapter 1010 Luffy is significantly stronger than chapter 1000 Luffy. This is a shonen we're talking about. Main characters do and can get significantly stronger in small spans of time. That isn't a big deal.

As the story progresses the main character/characters become increasingly more powerful so it isn’t a stretch to say current sanji beats doflamingo in dressrosa. As much as you may hate it that’s exactly what the story entails. Luffy at the start of this arc was not seeing kaido eye to eye but now he clashing w him like he’s on that level already. THAT is progression in the main characters abilities which is the reason why power-scaling characters at this stage can be a bit skewed.

As the story progresses the main character/characters become increasingly more powerful so it isn’t a stretch to say current sanji beats doflamingo in dressrosa. As much as you may hate it that’s exactly what the story entails. Luffy at the start of this arc was not seeing kaido eye to eye but now he clashing w him like he’s on that level already. THAT is progression in the main characters abilities which is the reason why power-scaling characters at this stage can be a bit skewed.
Current Sanji very well may be stronger than Doffy, but I still think it’s a terrible match up toolkit wise. For that reason I still don’t think Sanji beats him because in One Piece match ups matter. But I agree on the strength progression.

Current Sanji very well may be stronger than Doffy, but I still think it’s a terrible match up toolkit wise. For that reason I still don’t think Sanji beats him because in One Piece match ups matter. But I agree on the strength progression.
Oh absolutely which is why I said that it isn’t a stretch however we still have to consider a lot of things like the stakes and the matchup abilities. For example perospero while being a formidable opponent would be a terrible matchup for sanji because sanji’s flames directly counter his strongest abilities thus making it difficult for pero to win even though he is the more notorious pirate and no joke as well. Same can be said for a lot of other characters as well.

Another impressive thing about queen is how he keeps getting hit and recovers so fucking quickly. That is an insane durability stat even for a zoan which are known for their durability. This gon be an interesting matchup for sanji cuz it won’t be easy to put someone like this down. You’d have to go deep into your bag of tricks. Excited to see what he pulls out of it!
Sanji fans wanted King and hey I get it.. but Queen is who he needed lol. People’s biggest grip with Sanji is the potency of his attacks. No one not named Kaido or Big Mom on this floating rock gives him a better chance to put those concerns to rest.
Post automatically merged:

I really like the Tobiroppo as a group.
The only thing is off to me is Who's Who color scheme, especially his mask color.
He has a very cool design but that ruins the aestethic a bit.
Black Maria with bloody red hair would have been also better.
The others are just fine as they are though.
I didn’t like WW color scheme at first either but the Pink Panther has grown on me.

Ofc not in same way, but he growing and that is the point, Sanji is a importent character and fighter with both Luffy and Zoro respect.
You used them as your support for Sanji growing levels

Never said that Sanji receive same growth as Luffy, I make it clear that Luffy get a better grow overall.
The point overall is that Sanji became far stronger then his version from DR and Oda will show it against Queen.
Zoro is special and probably only grow little, he come out of the ts stronger then Doffy ever could dream off to be(or are you one of the snowflake who believe that DR Zoro would lose to Doffy, or better that Doffy could match Wano Zoro)?

Overall Cracker show us perfectly how easily a G2/G3 Luffy was overpowered and need rapidly his G4.
Now Sanji facing a stronger character then Cracker, do you wanna tell me a Luffy who quickly was overwhelmed is stronger then a Sanji who fight now a stronger character then Cracker?
Wci Luffy pre Katakuri>Doflamingo, the same Luffy was overpowered quickly by Cracker:

Nami who know and see Doflamingo power, seeing how Law(injuried) and Sanji get beaten, screaming here to Luffy who beat Doffy to run away from Cracker who overpowered G2/G3 Luffy(who match Doffy) quickly. More powerbased info can´t be reveal as Oda show here, Sanji facing now someone who stands above Cracker. He "must" be stronger now, a character who get quickly beat up by Doffy not facing someone like Queen without getting far stronger.

Even if Sanji get help, alone the fact that he can face someone as Queen is enough to say that he improve a lot.
Otherwise he would get beaten down by Queen very quickly as what happen to Wci Luffy(G2/G3) who should be above Base Doffy
You used them as support for Sanji growing levels.

Zoro had more high level fights than Sanji yet there was no significant growth from him. So like I said, your point is plain wrong.

You keep hounding on about Cracker yet that has been discussed so much , I see no reason to repeat it.
Don't forget Nami also fought against Cracker for 11 hours. Since to you facing a commander means Doffy level....

Chopper also faced Queen for 20 minutes so again your point us plain false.

Another demonstration. Is WCI Sanji stronger than DR Luffy / DR Law?

Note that the only improvement Sanji got between WCI and Wano is the RS

Status
Not open for further replies.