Is Pan D. A Man Moe?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
A while back I made the most stupid, retarded thread saying that “King = Dragon Kaido”, but little did I know how wrong I really was...

King is not only stronger than Base and Dragon Kaido but is capable of pushing him to High or even Extreme Diff in Hybrid. Let’s take a look at why I say that

Kaido’s feats in the roof have been absolutely abysmal, his feats are so bad that he’s currently being pushed to extreme diff by Base Luffy lol.

Meanwhile King is mopping the floor with Marco who is >>> Base Luffy.

You Kaido fans better ditch Kaido and join the King army before it’s too late
:kata:
But I thought King is stronger than Kaidou's base :cheers:

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
Make it Man beast form just because Kaido likes starting a fight in dragon form before ending it in base. And sure screw it im down sounds like fun.
Aah, this is a bet I'm significantly less confident in, but okay. I'll bet on Yamato.

I win of Kaido transforms into a Hybrid form (in case Kaido has more than one).
You win if he doesn't.

The bet will be called at the definitive end of Yamato vs Kaido.

Why you getting salty and bringing up Kidd? All I did was say that the gap between King and Queen is as big as the gap between Zoro and Sanji. For all you know I could have been saying King >> Queen lol.
I'm still waiting for Mid feats :shocking: the last time i saw U saying Oda has big plans for him instead we have him even forgotting about adding his DF's name because he thought he added that somewhere in manga :milaugh:

People are raging about King vs Queen like it's not inherent. Queen is indeed one of the most dangerous pirates in the world... but not only does his name put him under the other guy, it also tells you he's a bitch.

he can shit talk in his own crew. He's all balls when Luffy has a collar or when he is facing a 16 year old crybaby like Chopper. But he's got tears himself when it comes to Big Mom. Zoro flexes and he's shook. At one point the only people gassing up King were the ones who thought he was prey for Sanji for some reason, but he's kept the same energy from his introduction

I said that King's biggest effort in the raid was trying to kill Sanji, according to him, until now we didn't see King doing anything against Marco
Trying to kill Sanji in his weakest Zoan form, King been stalling Marco all this time tanking named attacks. He's like Whitebeard at Marineford waiting for his turn to wreck everything.

She definitely using her hybrid vs Kaido.
Maybe, it would be a treat. Then if she gets another fight set up as Strawhat in Wano, it will be less hype cause we would have seen her hybrid form already.

If Yamato pushes Kaido to mid diff she deserves a round of applause and an honorable mention for MVP lol. She’s got no chance to win, it’s really about how long she can hold the line.
Pushing Kaido to mid that would be in his Human form, so they probably going to fight in Zoan form. She's going to be mvp nonetheless or honorable mention as you say.

I'm still waiting for Mid feats :shocking: the last time i saw U saying Oda has big plans for him instead we have him even forgotting about adding his DF's name because he thought he added that somewhere in manga :milaugh:
Why did you bring up Kidd? You sound like those dudes on Reddit now you were making fun of for being “insecure” a few weeks ago bro :vistalaugh:

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
You better be ready for the next chapter i have some good news for u
:feelsokeman:
PM me.
:yonjidoggy:

I actually think it’s possible she may find her way to fighting Jack after Kaido just to make it so that every beast pirate executive is defeated by a SH. Every other point however is just significantly less compelling than the alternative and will make for a weaker story IMO. We’ll see what Oda does lol.
What does fighting Jack do for Yamato's story after she loses to Kaido?

Jack gets further nerfed by Inuarashi?

I think it'll be a lame fight with no story benefit.

Why wouldn't she use her Hybrid against Kaido?
For the same reason that Jack didn't against Sulong Neko Inu and Kaido against Prime Oden.

If not Kaido then who will she use her Hybrid against?
Sentomaru, Jack, Weevil, Greenbull? Any of those, when we know what her true power level is.

Yamato wants to break the chain that binds them. The fight is how she will do so.
She could just do something similar to Jinbei leaving Big Mom's crew, a flashy fight in Zoan form showing she's ready to die to be free.

PM me.
:yonjidoggy:

Post automatically merged:

Yamato is going to go all out vs Kaido. If she gets another fight, she wouldn't show her best in it.

Yamato will push Kaido to use his Hybrid form.
Depends how both characters relate to one another....Aint Jack the same age as Yamato? its possible both characters grew up in onigashima for all we know.
:kayneshrug:

My only selling point is IF Zoro does fight King, then that’s every TR and 2/3 of the Calamities fighting a SH. Oda put Jimbe on WW. So he left a Jack sized gap between Sanji & Jimbe waiting to be filled. If she fights Jack I only see her doing it on Luffy’s order to go help the raid which I suppose would be story relevant in a way but I admit it’s rather weak.

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
Maybe, it would be a treat. Then if she gets another fight set up as Strawhat in Wano, it will be less hype cause we would have seen her hybrid form already.
Yamato is going to go all out vs Kaido. If she gets another fight, she wouldn't show her best in it.

Pushing Kaido to mid that would be in his Human form, so they probably going to fight in Zoan form. She's going to be mvp nonetheless or honorable mention as you say.
Yamato will push Kaido to use his Hybrid form.

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
I know you hate Sanji, but this is getting ridiculous.
People should stop calling people haters whenever they can't win debates. I've been advocating King VS Sanji for a while now. I was openly saying King is far stronger than Queen even when Sanji's chances of fighting King are the highest.

What feats? Well how about him Cracking BM's head?
In this Chapter it's literaly stated that he was playing with Chopper and he was about to kill him, but Sanji stopped him lol
Did you not read the spoilers?
And even without the spoilers it was more than obvious Queen was playing with him.
Cracking O'lin's skulls is great but it not enough to say he's as good as King. It doesn't matter if he's toying with Chopper, failing to beat Chopper in 20 minutes while being assisted by Perospero does reflect badly on Queen.

Based on what? So now out of nowhere you know the ranks of Marco's skill set and what his strongest attacks are?
Marco used 2 named attacks on Queen and only 1 on King.
Marco's second attack was a cutting attack against Base Queen. And even that, Queen completely healed it.
King and Queen were both bleeding, so no idea how you get to the conclusion that King was "unfazed" but Queen not?

Bruh, What do you mean out of nowhere? You can literally see those attacks are far more devastating and have bigger impact than anything Marco used on Queen.

"Damaged Marco" lol
He didn't take any damage from Kings Sword attack.
Where did the blood on his face in the scans you've posted came from? If your body is covered in blood, that means you're damaged.

"Primary reason why Marco is exhausted"?
Look at the page above...
"Huff huff...as expected holding back two foes with bounties over a billion isn't easy...huff huff" + he was keeping everybody warm with his fire.
Yup, Marco is exhausted from fighting them both but King is the primary reason why he was exhausted because he was fighting him for the longest.

Offensive power? Yeah, no.

Queen cracked BM's head, highest feat so far.
Yeah, no. If even regeneration can't help King's attacks then it must mean his Haki is crazy high level in which case BM's defense won't be of much help against King's cutting ability.

Endurance, none of them got lasting damage, but Queen took more damage from the too of them in total - so far Queen has that point as well.
What better position does King has? Being an All Star? Well guess what, Queen is one aswell and every All Star has the same authority.
The problem is, Base King is handling attacks better than Zoan Queen. Same title =/= Equal authority. King is the one giving orders to everyone in Kaido's absence.

Makes no sense at all, oda said in 909 that hte WBP were the most powerful crew, and we just seen king and queen get manhandled but for something king>marco? mihawk fans :josad:
Can you post a source? That doesn't look consistent when the Red Hair Pirates and BB Pirates are currently around.
Post automatically merged:

so if Zoro vs King really happening, there will be no build up for the fight unlike Queen vs Sanji and Inu vs Jack isn't it?
That's right, there's no substantial consistency in having this fight happen except for a few details such as both being swordsmen. Overall an extremely unlikely scenario for a multimyriad of reasons.

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
People don’t know the difference between endurance and durability clearly.

queen getting cut by Marco and shouting at Marco in pain=durability

Queen healing in a chapter= endurance
They're both endurance my guy. A person is said to be durable when he takes little to no damage form an attack. If he takes damage and still continues to fight then that's when you call it endurance.

Status
Not open for further replies.