Is Pan D. A Man Moe?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Speed and probably bounty is the only thing he has above Queen.
Offensive power? Yeah, no. Queen cracked BM's head, highest feat so far.
Endurance, none of them got lasting damage, but Queen took more damage from the too of them - so far Queen has that point as well.
What better position does King has? Being an All Star? Well guess what, Queen is one aswell and every All Star has the same authority.
King uses a sword dude, his Offensive output is by default stronger than Queen, stop being pathetic just because you didn't get your desired matchup.

My friend, we don't even see his face under that latex, how can we tell that? lol
We already saw him coughing blood by the way.
We seen Queen coughing blook, we seen sccabards make Kaido coughing blood. These Zoans are not normal because they can recover fast. Since that chapter Queen literally look like he hasn't even been in a fight while Marco been bleeding with damages on his face huffing. Ancient Zoans are known for toughness and Quick recovery awakening. Marco hit wasn't that significant.

Lmao You realize giraffe would destroy a wolf right. Tf are you on with these Claws shit. Kaku had the superior DF. What, Kaku was using his DF too and his swiftness of the Giraffe neck. He also easily dodged a sneak attack from Jabra. Like i said Kaku had superior attack power, speed, reflex, cutting ability and fruit.
You get that Chopper literally stated on panel that Carnivorous zoan fruits are superior to normal Zoans.

You also can’t deny that Jabra had a better mastery of his fruit as Kaku mentioned multiple times a failure of control.

Where are you getting these comparisons about their physical attributes? In base form theyre near equal in physical attributes. The only thing doriki doesn’t account for are devil fruit abilities.

It literally accounts for weaponry as stated in its introduction saying a normal ARMED soldier has a doriki of ten...

It's Yamato's fight for freedom. It's the most important fight for her.

Like Yamato can never have a fight more important than this on a personal level.

Just as Robin can never have a moment bigger than Enies Lobby.

Zoro's most important fight for himself will be vs Mihawk.

Zoro's most important fight for Luffy and/or the Strawhats will be against the Blackbeard Pirates, the Marines or the World Government.

What do you think Yamato vs Kaido will be then? Yamato and Kaido talk?
The way you're talking about Yamato, it seems like she will defeat Kaido in 1v1. I don't expect to see her hybrid form against Kaido(would be dope though).

I agree on a personal level, Yamato facing up to Kaido is central for her. Its not going to be her best fight in the entire series. The interaction with Kaido will be more important than the fight they will have on whatever happens.

You get that Chopper literally stated on panel that Carnivorous zoan fruits are superior to normal Zoans.

You also can’t deny that Jabra had a better mastery of his fruit as Kaku mentioned multiple times a failure of control.

Where are you getting these comparisons about their physical attributes? In base form theyre near equal in physical attributes. The only thing doriki doesn’t account for are devil fruit abilities.

It literally accounts for weaponry as stated in its introduction saying a normal ARMED soldier has a doriki of ten...
You also know that Kaku ate his DF in the same arc the raid happenend in EL, Doriki system just affirms that Kaku without DF + swords beats Jabra, stop crying because Sanji vs King aint happening :holdthisl:

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
Queens durability and endurance are insane. He basically brushed off two named moves from Marco without any lasting damage.

I think the only reason King can defeat Queen is because of his lethality playing a role in eventually landing a cripling strike with a very powerful sword technique.

Marco's probably the strongest non Top Tier brawler type in One Piece, and with how little his attacks affected Queen he'd probably only be able to win in a battle of endurance with his healing factor.

For Sanji to put Hybrid Queen down for good as a brawler, he will have to display insane AP. I'm looking forward to some crazy feat in the later stages of this fight :stealthblack:
You are right now that I think about it.
If he manages to beat Queen considering that insane durability the big ass dinosaur has, Sanji AP would be an indubitable certainty.
Besides the admirals, the Yonko and Jozu I don't see many characters with higher durability than Queen has shown even among the other YC.
That would be very impressive.
:endthis:
King has better durability feats than Queen vs Marco.

Since King is a swordsman and Queen is portrayed as comparable to him, that means Queen is actually capable to engage in close range combat and clash directly with Kings sword with his body for an extended period of time.

I bet Queen has very good CoA in order to achieve that, because it would make sense for King to have the advantage in the mobility department and likely speed as well given their build.
Queen hasn't actually been portrayed as being comparable to an all out King in combat ability.

Both of them have received superior portrayal to Jack and both have bounties in the 1B+ range, but we can't confidently say that King needs very high difficulty to defeat Queen.

Lucci and Jabra were "rivals" yet Lucci would have mid diffed him.

The way you're talking about Yamato, it seems like she will defeat Kaido in 1v1. I don't expect to see her hybrid form against Kaido(would be dope though).

I agree on a personal level, Yamato facing up to Kaido is central for her. Its not going to be her best fight in the entire series. The interaction with Kaido will be more important than the fight they will have on whatever happens.
If Yamato pushes Kaido to mid diff she deserves a round of applause and an honorable mention for MVP lol. She’s got no chance to win, it’s really about how long she can hold the line.

1. Go find that. It doesn't exist. That wasn't the Viz, all it said was they are more ferocious. Lmfao

2. Ok and Kaku was still using his fruit to push Zoro back with his neck attacks.

3. Doriki os just physical strength. Kaku has a higher one. He also has a superior DF cause Giraffe would annihilate wolfs.

4. Doesn't account for swordsmanship.

Lmao You realize giraffe would destroy a wolf right. Tf are you on with these Claws shit. Kaku had the superior DF. What, Kaku was using his DF too and his swiftness of the Giraffe neck. He also easily dodged a sneak attack from Jabra. Like i said Kaku had superior attack power, speed, reflex, cutting ability and fruit.
Jabra's df didnt realy do much for his skills either, it only enchanced his base stats, not to mention all he had going for him is walking tekai and thats all, as soon as you get past his durability he is pretty much trash.

kaku on another hand had his skills masively improved by his DF not just his base stats, as seeing how he slashed the entire building in half using his neck and how he kept inovating with new skills for the entirety of the fight.
:cheers:

She definitely using her hybrid vs Kaido.

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
The way you're talking about Yamato, it seems like she will defeat Kaido in 1v1.
She will lose.

I don't expect to see her hybrid form against Kaido(would be dope though).
Why wouldn't she use her Hybrid against Kaido?
If not Kaido then who will she use her Hybrid against?

Its not going to be her best fight in the entire series.
I said most important. On a personal level, this is the most important fight for Yamato.

The interaction with Kaido will be more important than the fight they will have on whatever happens.
Yamato wants to break the chain that binds them. The fight is how she will do so.

1. Queen is missing

2. Scabbards are half dead

3. Jack is gonna to move to kill scabbards

4. Drake and apoo are fighting

5. Chopper is making antidote

6. Hawkins is missing

7. Marco doesn’t belong here

We all knows these things. So here are the matchups and why I think sanji will fight king.

Yamato vs Jack

This should be the most obvious matchup in the story. Yamato has to gain the scabbards trust and this manga isn’t a fighting manga where there’s no plot just fights. Yamato has multiple reasons to fight Jack.

Here’s the examples

1. Yamato’s devil fruit was teased but we never saw it in action yet.

2. Yamato has to gain the trust of the samurai and the scabbards what better way to do that then save the half dead scabbards.

3 Yamato has to meet the scabbards at some point

4. Kaido beating the scabbards near death while Yamato saves the scabbards near death would show a parallel and contrast between the two characters Yamato and kaido.

Those are my reasons for Jack vs Yamato for now

Here’s my reasoning for drake and hawkins vs apoo and queen

1. Drake and apoo in the latest chapter were seen fighting which means apoo is still with the beast pirates and isn’t gonna switch sides

2. Hawkins and queen are both missing from the chapter

3. Hawkins will obviously betray the beast pirates because it was already hinted at and the fact Oda isn’t making him fight anyone proves he is not gonna stay with kaidos crew

4. Chopper is messing with queens virus and making an antidote which makes sense on why he would end up leaving to try and take out chopper because he is messing with his shit

5. Queen wants drake dead

6. If queen tries to kill chopper drake will have to fight queen but that leaves apo vs Hawkins.

7. Another reason why Hawkins vs apoo makes sense is because they were apart of the same pirate alliance and apoo betrayed him and Kidd he may also want revenge and switch sides

Chopper vs the numbers.

1. Chopper has monster point

2. We haven’t seen where the numbers are and it’s obvious they are gonna come back just like Jack eventually

3. Chopper doesn’t have a fight and this seems like the obvious fight for chopper.

4. This matchup is pretty obvious when you look at wano as a whole and everyone’s fights

And now sanji vs king

1. Sanji and king are called both respectively prince and king.

2. Sanji and king both have fire based attacks

3. Sanji and king already clashed and king wanted to kill him but didn’t get the chance

4. This arc is all about the new generation surpassing the old. When the newspapers travel the world after wano that means you won’t be hearing about Marco in the headlines it will be about sanji vs king. New gen surpassing old.

5. Marco called the straw hats the muscle.

6. Wano is the home to seastone and it’s origin. We know orochi has some sort of weapons it’s very likely a lot of them are maybe all are seastone weapons they can use to get Marco out of the fight

7. Sanji and king can both fly

8. King is a character we know nothing about his race or anything. Both king and sanji have skulls on their uniforms. Kings character is not developed yet. The only one who can give king the character development is sanji.

9. Final point. The thing about queen and Jack is they got a lot of panel time and development. Jack in zou trying to save doflamingo and multiple times in wano. Queen in udon and during the raid has been the most prevalent calamity in panel time.

This is another reason sanji will fight king. Queen and Jack already got the necessary development for Oda to give the fight to a non straw hat. King hasn’t gotten his development yet and the only way Oda can give him that development is by making him fight sanji.

We still are yet to know what king looks like his race what he was doing before kaidos crew.

So this is why
Sanji will fight king
Yamato will fight Jack
Drake will fight queen
Hawkins will fight apoo
Chopper will fight the numbers
As you guys heard of my Sanji vs King and Queen thread before.

https://worstgen.alwaysdata.net/forum/threads/sanji-will-fight-both-king-and-queen.10651/

This will be the reinforced thread of it.:pepelit:

Marco to Queen:

Perospero wants to show that Big Mom Pirates reign supreme. And how would he do that you might ask?

Exactly. He's gonna beat injured Marco.

"bUt bUt mArCo iS wInNiNg"

Man was bleeding and it's difficult for him to hold off two commanders at the same time. The Calamities didn't even use their hybrid forms and Marco's about to drop next chapter and Perospero might use this chance to beat him up.

He was about to finish off Marco until Carrot and Wanda jumping on him.

For Sanji's case,

Sanji is going to the opposite direction which is where Momo and Yamato is. The beaten up guys on the floor is an indication of that. Usually Sanji would pick one up from the direction he was going, not someone behind him. If his original direction was towards Kinemon, that means the opposite is Momo which is not the case here.

Sanji is also one of the first Strawhat to interact with a new character (Yamato joining the SH is reinforced here). And knowing Oda, Sanji will definitely have a gag reaction with Yamato.

Sanji also heard of Jinbei before back in East Blue.

So after Sanji meeting Yamato, he will entrust Yamato to take care of Jack that is heading towards the Scabbards right now so we might get Yamato vs Jack. For anybody that is asking, "Why would Sanji go to Momo instead of the Scabbards?"

1. Because Sanji doesn't know who Yamato is.
2. The Scabbards entrust Sanji or other characters to protect Momo instead of them, Sanji is not dumb. He knew that the Scabbards would rather die than letting Momo get hurts.

King already set his eyes on Momo.

Sanji stop King from executing Momo.

Not only that, Sanji also bend King's beak.
And I doubt King would let Sanji get away with that so he might try to take revenge on him.

Queen also show some interest in Sanji.
Queen specifically stated Judge's son, which indicates that he knows Judge in the past. And once Queen called Sanji by the Vinsmoke, Sanji will definitely get pissed off just like how Drake called him Vinsmoke.

Both King and Queen have connection with Sanji.

So Sanji will protect Momo for a bit until Marco runs out of stamina and start getting lured away by Perospero (Peros ain't gonna team up with King and Queen since he just want the Big Mom Pirates to be at the top). And then King and Queen will start finding Momo and Sanji will go out there and fight them.

Why would you fight one Calamity when you can fight two?:jordanmf:

Now now, you might ask, "Um sir Goat, are you sure that your Sanji vs King and Queen prediction will be correct?"

Me:

I was saying Sanji already beat Blacktooth and Robin saving Sanji since day 1 and nobody listen to me and guess what happens?:goyea:

Nailed it.

Conclusion: Marco is about to get beat by King and Queen and Perospero will lured and beat injured Marco on his own (doubt it:afrokappa:) and Sanji will go to Momo and understand the situation and saves Marco from Perospero and fight King and Queen later.

Tagging some cool folks:goatasure:
@Chrono @Kuro Ashi @Missy @BangMi @GrandmasterChef Zonji @ZoroSlaysDragonTuna @Jackteo @BleakAsh @Lukegranders @Inflamed Haki @GreenEggsAHam @Doggo @Vice Admiral Lee Hung @playa4321 @Jo_Ndule etc etc.
Daily reminder that Sanji bros have the worst take in Wano
Oh shit I forgot, Luke is a ZoRo FaN :blush:

Status
Not open for further replies.