Is Pan D. A Man Moe?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
Nami didn’t believe Luffy could beat Arlong until she ran out of options

Robin didn’t believe Luffy could beat CP9.

We’re following the script and once Yamato sees Luffy return, surviving this one on one with Kaido and still believing he can win they’ll come around.
Yamato wants to fight and beat Kaido by herself:

None of the others wanted to. You keep pretending like Yamato doesn't actually want to beat her father, and that she'll just abandon her desire of hers.

If Oda goes for a repeat of that then the battle would benefit from a moment where Yamato looks like she’s actually won. The most gut wrenching part of that Law and Doffy fight was that for a brief second Law looked like he did it. Oda did the same thing with Wyper and Enel. Idk if Oda is going to let Yamato go that far though, because Kaido is a different beast lol. But based on past situations like this it’s worth considering.
It can work. Kaido is an Awakened Mythical Zoan. It'll make sense if he stands up again due to Awakening.

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
As with your Ship argument, you don't care about the circumstance those situations happend or how it leads to the result.
Ignores Big Mom is literally entering enemies territory. Ignores Kaido's crew was already attacking BM's crew trying to prevent them from entering Wano. Ignores BM's crew is already on attack mode and were defending their ship from the enemies even before King entered the room. Ignores a Yonko and her entire freaking crew in on board the ship. Ignores everyone and their moms noticed King even before he hit the ship. Ignores the fact that BM's crew openly admitted they can't enter Wano if King is guarding the skies implying that they prevent him from doing the same again even if they're prepared. And says I am the one ignoring the circumstances.

King could literaly not overpower Sanji in a straigth up clash twice.
He literally overpowered Sanji and pushed him off the live stage/the execution platform. That's why they ended up in mid air in the first place.

You obviously ignore that and post his kamikaze dive into a building while holding on to Sanji as a superior showing to Queen.
How did it even get to that point?
Sanji was literaly ignoring King and talking to Momo - that gave King the chance to grab him and transform into his Zoan Form and lastly crash dive into a building with him.

Meanwhile, Queen was about to Kill Chopper and Sanji landed a direct hit on him.

See the difference?

How can you even use that as arguments?
So carrying a child is so big of a nerf for Sanji, who doesn't even use his arms, that he can't defend against King.

Yet he did this to Queen while carrying Zoro. So what stopped Sanji from doing something similar after he gave Momo to Shinobu?

If Oda goes for a repeat of that then the battle would benefit from a moment where Yamato looks like she’s actually won. The most gut wrenching part of that Law and Doffy fight was that for a brief second Law looked like he did it. Oda did the same thing with Wyper and Enel. Idk if Oda is going to let Yamato go that far though, because Kaido is a different beast lol. But based on past situations like this it’s worth considering.
Oda already did that portion with the scabbards when they did the combined Paradise Waterfall.

Momo and Scabbards ~ Law ~ Wyper and Shandians

TheKnightOfTheSea

𝕷𝖔𝖗𝖉 𝖔𝖋 𝕸𝖔𝖔𝖓'𝖘 𝕾𝖕𝖆𝖜𝖓
I think Oda is gonna have Marco softens up King for abit, allowing a half-healed Zoro to take on him, in order to not fuck up the powerscaling.
How Oda will remove Marco from King is beyond me, but I think this is the most likely option.
Maybe Marco will help Law and Kidd with BM?

Marco vs King looks super likely right now.

I think Oda is gonna have Marco softens up King for abit, allowing a half-healed Zoro to take on him, in order to not fuck up the powerscaling.
How Oda will remove Marco from King is beyond me, but I think this is the most likely option.
I still want him to be used to slow down onigashima. Marco was shown that his flames can destroy others, and Onigashima is being carried by flame clouds.

It’d be the best way to utilize his abilities imo

Status
Not open for further replies.