Status
Not open for further replies.
H

humanbeing

Yamato will not join
And perfect break from Oda
I will also go on a break from your manga for a few chapters
Lets hope it gets a bit more interesting when i pick it back up
She will sure join Luffy will never go against the wish of a friend who wants to accompany him.
He already gave even her the most important task to protect Momo.

Where is Monster Point Chopper ?
If Chopper has transformed original form , he need to be moveless. What happened Zoro and Chopper ?
Where is King , Marco and Sanji . They are supposed to be Live room that Queen appeared in the panel ?

WHat happened other versus ? All of flying six seem to get many damage ? When ? How ? What about the others ?

Overall pretty underwhelming chapter but from the spoilers and raw I had thought it would be much worse. Seeing Usopp actually play a role in Ulti's defeat with his quick attack and Zeus going in for the finish was pretty cool to see, what worries me is how these characters will be treated now.
The commentary by Boa Huang makes me feel like they might actually be down for good, but I'm sincerely hoping that's just a bait-out by Oda and we get a more fleshed out 1v1 for Nami and Usopp. Otherwise, this could have major implications on the future fights we have for the other strawhats, as they may share a similar fate and have matchups ending soon, which would be EXTREMELY bad for this arc. We've basically lacked any exposition in the other strawhats 1v1s, as they've been constantly put offscreen, so if we come back to a quick wrap up like we see in this chapter, this arc might actually be impossible to save.
I'm not going to be so critical on it YET because I think this chapters rating heavily depends on future chapters to come.
If Ulti and P1 are truly down, it's horrible.
Wasn't really interested by the Kaido vs Yamato situation as well, I have a hard time liking her and the constant dick riding of the main characters of this arc, Clownden and Luffy.
Don't you remember Dressrosa? Punk Hazard? Fishman Island? Aside from Luffy and Sanji on WCI, every new world fight has been like this

Good chapter

Nice upgraded weapon for Nami for sure. The fact that it took Nami/Usoop teaming up to beat Ulti even
after Big Mom attacked her just tells me the weak trio wasn't beating a flying six 1 vs 1.

Usopp and terrorizing little girls name a better duo.

I love the faith Yamato has in Luffy, Yamato4Nakama intensifies.

The fact that Yamato talks about Oden waiting for Luffy to beat Kaido she definitely read something from the log book.

Looking forward to what the real reason Kaido decided to come to Wanokuni.

If Chopper has transformed original form , he need to be moveless. What happened Zoro and Chopper ?
Where is King , Marco and Sanji . They are supposed to be Live room that Queen appeared in the panel ?

WHat happened other versus ? All of flying six seem to get many damage ? When ? How ? What about the others ?
What Toko and the long nosed guy are doing and the repetition of what happen between Kaido and Yamato last chapter is more important :gonope:

Good chapter

Nice upgraded weapon for Nami for sure. The fact that it took Nami/Usoop teaming up to beat Ulti even
after Big Mom attacked her just tells me the weak trio wasn't beating a flying six 1 vs 1.

Usopp and terrorizing little girls name a better duo.

I love the faith Yamato has in Luffy, Yamato4Nakama intensifies.

The fact that Yamato talks about Oden waiting for Luffy to beat Kaido she definitely read something from the log book.

Looking forward to what the real reason Kaido decided to come to Wanokuni.
You never say bad/medicore chapter :josad:

Sanji appeared. King and Marco are off to the side. Chopper is with Zoro.

Status
Not open for further replies.