Who should be the next mod of the spoiler thread

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Zoro fans trying to use the argue that Zoro was "half dead" when attacked Kaido, like people in One Piece didn't always have used their strongest abilities when they realize then can't keep fighting anymore (i mean, they're hurt as hell) and need to end it. That 1 second somehow means that he "tanked" the attack :kobeha:
They are forgetting about Enma tho, Zoro wasn't even suppose to do what he did if it wasn't a Power Up.

They can't help the fact that Oda insists on putting Zoro and Sanji together, while Luffy is always much stronger.
Now they are trying to put Yamato on Sanji's place while she has the potential of looking much better than Zoro

:luffylaugh::luffylaugh:

It looks like scars wins wars and defeats opponents

Last edited:
Trying looking at this another way
Murata has none of the resources Oda has and he still puts out like 2 pages a day.
And now that Miura is dead, one can argue that Murata is probably the most talented mangaka alive. The art that man puts out is nothing short of godlike
I personally don't mind the release pace. We actually get about as many pages as we get from OP, because even though it's biweekly, more often than not we get over 30 pages of content
Tatsumaki is best girl. Greater than shit Wano characters

Peroroncino

Alwaystownman.
Zoro fans trying to use the argue that Zoro was "half dead" when attacked Kaido, like people in One Piece didn't always have used their strongest abilities when they realize then can't keep fighting anymore (i mean, they're hurt as hell) and need to end it. That 1 second somehow means that he "tanked" the attack :kobeha:
They are forgetting about Enma tho, Zoro wasn't even suppose to do what he did if it wasn't a Power Up.

They can't help the fact that Oda insists on putting Zoro and Sanji some together, while Luffy is always much stronger.
Now they are trying to put Yamato on Sanji's place while she has the potential of looking better than Zoro

:luffylaugh:
no one was talking about Zoro, jesus christ you are so insecure

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
Please come see my one man show when it premieres in the Ground Floor section this weekend, everyone!! It’s entitled “The Futility of Expectation,” and it will be presented as a series of pictures of me wearing a bunny costume and holding a Carrot figurine while sobbing uncontrollably and getting slapped repeatedly by someone wearing a mask of Oda’s face. Don’t miss the show critics are calling “a horrible nightmare” and “get the hell out of this library before we call the cops”!!! :moonwalk::optimistic::sweat::steef::funky:

I honestly mostly still keep up with it to see if Blackbeard will become the next PK or not
I hope Marshall gets to Laugh Tale first and becomes the final boss, killing 1 or 2 SHs for stakes in their final pirate crew war
Luffy stopped being interesting a long long time ago
Forget it Oda can't kill Luffy's friends cause he made him say that in the timeskip, he wrote himself in a corner

Yeah I definitely can't blame anyone for forgetting her, Oda has made her so irrelevant despite what's going on with her brother and him getting beaten and almost killed now. Oda seems to have forgotten her too? The Ame No Habakiri has been completely forgotten by him too?

He teased us with that silhouette of that person healing the Scabbards too though, which could have been her or Toki going by the shape of it but it definitely doesn't seem to be Toki after seeing her die in teh anime especially.

But if it was Hiyori too, where did she go and why has she disappeared and remained completely irrelevant, uninvolved and in hiding? It just doesn't make any sense...

:josad::nicagesmile::emohiyo:

It's also kinda funny that I'm talking to you and at the same time I'm playing as the actual god Mars in Dota 2 right now:

:ace::luffylaugh:

Makes me wonder if Oda could have based Kaido on Ares/Mars with them being the Gods of War? Kratos too maybe? With Big Mom having Zeus and giving Kaido his DF, it feels even more fitting somehow?

:kaidowhat::zorothink:

Status
Not open for further replies.