Who should be the next mod of the spoiler thread

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Awakening ala a new form for Ulti would be op, awakening is really rare and I know even the impel down monsters have it but not forget, the chance where very high that the impel down zoans where forced to use awakening via a technique of Vegapank since they never could transform back.

Ulti coming with awakening would be really huge, so far only Doffy and Kata have it with show how big the awakening powerup been, even Pica,Diamanta and Trebol didn´t have it.
I think there could be a way to balance ancient zoan awakening by having them become actual beasts losing their capacity to think rationally, especially young ones like Ulti that may not have as much control.

What are ya even saying now? This is all contrived.

Kaku wasn't stronger than Zoro, because Zoro had Asura which decimated him. Removing that is like removing the Gears from Luffy in EL and saying they're not part of his power.
Again, how did an attack "decimate" someone, yet it failed to knock them out? This isn't a matter of Zoro being a much weaker iteration of himself back then. AdCoC elevates attacks to a whole other level. Zoro went from doing superficial damage to KaIdo, to scarring him.

So tell me how there wouldn't be a massive gap between Kaku and Zoro, if Zoro needed an attack that elevates him to a whole new level to beat him?

Preach. This is exactly my frustration with Oda and One Piece lately especially.

Oda apparently likes to keep changing his editors ever few years to "keep the story fresh" LOL.

At least Brook got some major love at WCI but man, Oda is doing the rest of the SHs dirty, including ones who are getting focus on-screen (Nami and Usopp).

:lusalty::goatasure:
He needs to get new editors asap, cuz this story is rotten LOL. It just keeps dragging, besides the yamato kaido part, the rest of this chapter is stupid
Post automatically merged:

Well I do I agree that I'd rather see the other straw hats fights fover Nami and Usopp running around and getting saved for the tenth time this raid.
the second frustration is Tama has more chapters named after her than the rest of the SHs individually. Tama does not make the story more interesting to the reader (us).

Oda could have done almost anything else and this chapter would have caught the readers eye, but he went in this direction CMON MAN

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Again, how did an attack "decimate" someone, yet it failed to knock them out? This isn't a matter of Zoro being a much weaker iteration of himself back then. AdCoC elevates attacks to a whole other level. Zoro went from doing superficial damage to KaIdo, to scarring him.

So tell me how there wouldn't be a massive gap between Kaku and Zoro, if Zoro needed an attack that elevates him to a whole new level to beat him?
Wasn't Kaku one of the two guys heavily KO'd for days after the fight?

What's your overall point, that it can't be AdvCoC despite Kaido signalling it out in that attack, during a CoC Battle cause when it was used 608 chapters ago it didn't KO someone? That's a very weak argument

G

Gorosei Informer

Usopp is the straw hat with the 5th most panel time this arc and I still don't know what the hell he did this raid. I don't understand Oda's mind.
There was so much potential and Oda squandered it.

I don't know if Usopp still has his dials, but the impact/reject dials might have been useful against Page One and especially Ulti with her headbutts? Or that trampoline flower he used on that small crewmate of Hody's for example?

I loved the crazy, creative new plants Usopp was showing off at Fishman Island and his Observation Haki and the sheer crazy distance sniping moment too at Dressrosa at that time were absolutely awesome to me as well.

Is it too much to ask Oda to give us more SHs awakening haki moments, especially vs such blatantly stronger enemies than themselves?

They all need basic haki really in the New World, what if they have to take on Logias by themselves? Now I'm remembering Nami and Robin I believe having to deal with Monet? Sigh...

Nami and Brook got some wonderful moments at WCI along with Jinbei, where is that love for the rest of the SHs Oda? At least let Robin, Franky and Chopper shine here. Sure Chopper is getting some feats now with curing the ice oni and fighting Queen in Monster Form but they need more moments too like Brook, Jinbei and Nami got.

I think there could be a way to balance ancient zoan awakening by having them become actual beasts losing their capacity to think rationally, especially young ones like Ulti that may not have as much control.
Would be nice to see Ulti in a new form where she couldn´t control herself, with open up the question who of the flyers could control awakening. I like the idee, that would be like monsterpoint Chopper. But if he really plan something like this, pls give it more screentime and build up rather rushing every up..

got out of hybrid form talked for 2 sec then ko
so practically he got ko
are u braindead?
Lmao, AdCoC would be an insta-KO. It literally scarred the most durable character in the series.

Talk about being braindead.
Post automatically merged:

he passes out literally after this, like as soon as he let's go of the key he blacks out
Not my point. The attack itself did not instantly KO Kaku. Something AdCoC would be more than capable of doing.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
I think you're both correct from the place you're arguing from
-Zoro doesn't know he can use CoC
-But Zoro can consciously go all out and that ends up making him use it.
No tac he's right.
Asura isn't Coc.
He just unconsciously put coc into his attack.
And acoc attacks scar kaido. Oden likely used acoc too.

Status
Not open for further replies.