Who should be the next mod of the spoiler thread

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Would be nice to see Ulti in a new form where she couldn´t control herself, with open up the question who of the flyers could control awakening. I like the idee, that would be like monsterpoint Chopper. But if he really plan something like this, pls give it more screentime and build up rather rushing every up..
Of course, that's just speculation from me but awakened form would explain why oda showed her hybrid and full zoan form very early in the raid and why nami vs utli doesn't feel like a proper straw hat finishing an antagonist moment. (Heck the title of the chapter is neither related to Nami or Ulti)

Because of Ulti, Ulti get nerfed hard by other top characters. And I doubt Nami take even half of what Ulti take. It is clear, if BM or Zeus not save them, Usopp and Nami would get killed off by Ulti alone.
Nami wasn’t nearly at full power because she didn’t have Zeus when Ulti beat her up, so that doesn’t count. It’s like saying post-FS Luffy = Katakuri because they basically tied, even though if Luffy had FS from the get-go, he would have taken much less hits from Kata and won the fight easier

G

Gorosei Informer

"Smoothie's dream to overcome a door with never die"
Lmao, no wonder they can't even climb a waterfall successfully when a Yonko commander can't even get past a door that's part of her own mother's territory!

I still can't believe shes a Yonko Commander when Perospero has been far more competent! Perospero even managed to scale the waterfall and make it to Onigashima all by himself, took down Sulong Wanda and Perospero by himself also and all whilst he was missing an arm!

I really wanted Smoothie to be great, shes awesome as she should be in Pirate Warriors 4 but man, what is Oda doing with these Yonko commanders? What is the point of Snack being a commander except as a hype too for Supernovas maybe? Then there's King the Background/King Nothing and Queen Of Sabotaging Their Own Forces And Alliance And ALso Strengthening And Helping The Enemy Instead.

It's no wonder the Flying 6 wanted to replace the Calamities! At least Jack despite his failures, tries the hardest and even still doesn't give up, when the odds are completely against him! Even though logically, he should back down, he doesn't, he's determined and loyal to a fault and would rather actually try and even risk failure or/and defeat than run away or do nothing!

:nicagesmile::king::queenmeme:

I'm gonna have to set the bar of my expectations lower than the Limbo bar during a game for the Red Haired and Blackbeard Pirates now. Can you imagine if Oda treated lthe Admirals or Mihawk like this? Thankfully he doesn't!

:kizabat::akaman::kuzanope::sanjimeh::mihugh:

For some odd reason the Kizaru emote is broken btw? Just shows up as text only in posts and in the emotes panel? :kizabat:

:zorothink:

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
Lmao, no wonder they can't even climb a waterfall successfully when a Yonko commander can't even get past a door that's part of her own mother's territory!

I still can't believe shes a Yonko Commander when Perospero has been far more competent! Perospero even managed to scale the waterfall and make it to Onigashima all by himself, took down Sulong Wanda and Perospero by himself also and all whilst he was missing an arm!

I really wanted Smoothie to be great, shes awesome as she should be in Pirate Warriors 4 but man, what is Oda doing with these Yonko commanders? What is the point of Snack being a commander except as a hype too for Supernovas maybe? Then there's King the Background/King Nothing and Queen Of Sabotaging Their Own Forces And Alliance And ALso Strengthening And Helping The Enemy Instead.

It's no wonder the Flying 6 wanted to replace the Calamities! At least Jack despite his failures, tries the hardest and even still doesn't give up, when the odds are completely against him! Even though logically, he should back down, he doesn't, he's determined and loyal to a fault and would rather actually try and even risk failure or/and defeat than run away or do nothing!

:nicagesmile::king::queenmeme:

I'm gonna have to set the bar of my expectations lower than the Limbo bar during a game for the Red Haired and Blackbeard Pirates now. Can you imagine if Oda treated lthe Admirals or Mihawk like this? Thankfully he doesn't!

:kizabat::akaman::kuzanope::sanjimeh::mihugh:

For some odd reason the Kizaru emote is broken btw? Just shows up as text only in posts and in the emotes panel? :kizabat:

:zorothink:
Smoothie got them thighs though:watchout:

Status
Not open for further replies.