Who should be the next mod of the spoiler thread

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I really don't get it. So many user her already dislike the chapter because of many reason. And that are not the usually users who hating one piece chapter but also user who not criticize much one piece. Judging by almost eveyone reaction, you can tell that Tama plot are trash. Who has fun to read a 8year meangless girl around a war killing the tension of the war? Are people really enjoy that? I doubt it and based on the reaction everyone feel the same as me. Men right now the strawhats get less screentime then OTama.

The gifter plot part has more screentime then Nami vs Ulti who was randolmy shown in this chapter, lackluster and rushed. With Nami don't even go fight hard duo having the help of Zeus and BM.

The editors don't have the balls to criticize Oda for such chapters. It need a old veteran editor who not fear Oda.

Im really worry for the rest of the arc if this continue. The fandom is a problem too. This is not anymore with character someone like or not, the one piece plot as manga is in danger because of this shit. Twitter user should stop of dickriding every shit with coming from Oda. That is disrespectful against Oda work, criticize him in a respectful way is better then lying and coming off with stuff only to make himself feel better. Because everyone know and feel the same as I do, no one can tell me to enjoy a 8old year girl destroying the tension of a war. That a 8old year girl get more shine and screentime then our strawhats.

Poor Nami fans, overall everyone who want a good great battle since the Timeskip, get such a lackluster and rushed battle. It is really a shame and it hurt to see such writing by Oda by his fan who following One piece since as a children.

:josad:
Mostly I agree, the only time Tama would be tolerated is appearing alongside other more important and story-driven things.

I don't want to judge for now, but in the previous chapter we got a lot of very interesting things and in such a chapter Tama would be fine.

Now compared to that chapter, this one looks like nothing is happening - especially the scene with Yamato and Kaido looks like a duplicate,

No It's not the feats Zoro has accomplished are due to his own training and efforts and have nothing to do with Enma exchanging two blades of the same quality is not a power up. Give Zoro Mihawks Yoru or any other supreme grade blade before you push that agenda.
Enma is no more special than Ame no habakiri that also wounded Kaido why don't people hype it up as well
If you genuinely believe what you're saying then there's no helping you since it goes against what's been said in the story. However, you aren't entirely wrong either because the story itself contradicts what Enma is supposed to be. That's why there's so much confusion. It was presented one way but then became something else & thats why everyone is divided.

Again, think what you will but im not having this discussion.

Mostly I agree, the only time Tama would be tolerated is appearing alongside other more important and story-driven things.

I don't want to judge for now, but in the previous chapter we got a lot of very interesting things and in such a chapter Tama would be fine.

Now compared to that chapter, this one looks like nothing is happening - especially the scene with Yamato and Kaido looks like a duplicate,
I mean if he really want Tama badly in the war okay give her one special chapter and finished her plotstory, but he do complet the different route where Tama outshinne and get more screentime then other important characters. King barely done anything, WsW vs Jinbe is keep offscrened but all what we get is tama, tama and again Tama and it not going to stop.
I really hoped for a great hard battle with Nami vs Ulti, it come out that it didn´t take even a full chapter of fighting. Im really disappointed...

Status
Not open for further replies.