Who should be the next mod of the spoiler thread

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Why does Kid's crew need to die? did Luffy need to have guys dying for anyone to join his crew?

Kid will probably pull a feat and inspire them. Then they can all join together under him to compete with the stacked Straw Hats
actually you are right... I guess I kinda want killer to suffer more lol

I

Indigo

it's so dumb how everyone on these threads just shit on the chapter before it's even out. the brief summary always leaves out a ton of shit and when the detailed comes out people decide it's a good chapter. swear to god this thread is just filled with toxic 13 year olds who forgot the pacing has always been weak. you don't gotta like the chapter but if you gonna just shit on the series and author after seeing a 5 line spoiler then you should honestly drop the series.
:odenugh::lawsigh:
This is your first message, so either you are making an alt because you are too much of a pussy to say that with your main account, or even worse you are one of those reddit trash that come here just for spoilers yet like to talk trash about worstgen.

Get your spoilers and get the fuck out, nobody wants a bunch of hivemind dumbasses that has to love everything Oda does.

Thanks to Redon in ArlongPark Forums

- Chapter 1.016 : "Here Tama !!"
- According to CP0, after the change of sides of the Pleasures and the Waiters, the battle is left in 20,000 members on the side of Kaidou vs 7,000 warriors on the part of the samurai.
- Nami vs Ulti. Nami wins thanks to Zeus.
- Usopp catches Bao Huang and tells Tama to speak to the entire island for the Marys.
- Yamato vs Kaidou at the end of the chapter.
- Yamato: "I'm going to sail to sea with Luffy! But before that, let's kick you out of Wanokuni first !!"
- Kaidou: "Don't think I'm going to hold back, Yamato !!"
- Break next week.
I thought these were fake Redon Spoilers :risitavirus:

it's so dumb how everyone on these threads just shit on the chapter before it's even out. the brief summary always leaves out a ton of shit and when the detailed comes out people decide it's a good chapter. swear to god this thread is just filled with toxic 13 year olds who forgot the pacing has always been weak. you don't gotta like the chapter but if you gonna just shit on the series and author after seeing a 5 line spoiler then you should honestly drop the series.
:odenugh::lawsigh:
It is pretty normal, happens every week and then the shouts of "Oh this was actually a pretty good chapter" comes next.
Welcome!

Status
Not open for further replies.