Who should be the next mod of the spoiler thread

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
This chapter feels so anti climatic, out of nowhere Ulti come back, fight little and going dowm again, like that is it?
Where is the tension? I though the Ulti and Pageone plot where down for a long time and we where going to see what happen around the other battle. And I though Nami would get a longer and harder battle later. In compare which fight Nami got in Alabasta, this feel so unreal with literally no tension. Half dead Ulti stand up only to get washed again?(if she really is down for good now?)..

I really can't say anything anymore. In the past I literally cry over this Tama plot and this girl keep get more and more screentime then Jinbe vs WsW/Marco vs King/Franky vs Sasaki.

Everything feels so unreal with literally no danger tension expect all coming from Kaido who do a great job yet. This chapter is literally a proof why Wano has his down and ups, his past version would handle the situation better...

The same as Oden vs Kaido.
Nami vs Ulti could handle even far better, it didn't even get a full chapter of battle lol.

Kidd wants respect. It’s foundational to his character. One of his main reasons he fights is for fame and glory and he is very quick to Crowe Mercer false rumors about himself. He cares about his reputation and right now it isn’t too good. This will be fixed by the end of Wano and he will gain respect and glory for helping the alliance and doing some big stuff.

Agree with you on your Luffy vs Kidd point. It’ll happen on Lodestar probably.
Kidd better go on a hell of a recruitment drive. SH crew is stacking up.

I really hope the SN joining Kidd theory comes to fruition. If Oda is serious about a Kidd v Luffy fight Kidd needs back up. SHs roll deep right now.

H

humanbeing

They’re winning, they still have the advantage in numbers. The whole CP0 thing is to hype up the numbers advantage before Tama changes it
that is not accurate since after that the gifters joined the alliance and the gifters are the strongest soldiers on Kaido's forces. and you have the minks or the alliance side who are stronger than the food soldiers anyway.

I

Indigo

This chapter feels so anti climatic, out of nowhere Ulti come back, fight little and going dowm again, like that is it?
Where is the tension? I though the Ulti and Pageone plot where down for a long time and we where going to see what happen around the other battle. And I though Nami would get a longer and harder battle later. In compare which fight Nami got in Alabasta, this feel so unreal with literally no tension. Half dead Ulti stand up only to get washed again?(if she really is down for good now?)..

I really can't say anything anymore. In the past I literally cry over this Tama plot and this girl keep get more and more screentime then Jinbe vs WsW/Marco vs King/Franky vs Sasaki.

Everything feels so unreal with literally no danger tension expect all coming from Kaido who do a great job yet. This chapter is literally a proof why Wano has his down and ups, his past version would handle the situation better...

Nami vs Ulti could handle even far better, it didn't even get a full chapter of battle lol.
And you can be damn sure Oda will bring Kin'emon, Kiku and even fucking Kanjurou back somehow.

H

humanbeing

imma tell y’all what’s gonna happen. Yamato gon get her ass beat by kaido and just when kaido is about to ko her for good luffy gon come outta nowhere and intercept kaido this saving Yamato. I KNOW ITS GONNA HAPPEN! PUT MONEY UP RN
yes that is gonna 100% happen. imagine Luffy coming back and telling Kaido how dare he harming his nakama .

Dude you hit the nail in the coffin.
PLEZ BE FAKE CHAPTER

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎

The audience clearly wants to see Tama, who is magically the solution to every problem we encounter, over say... Two top commanders fighting or giving Jinbe some development.

Kidd wants respect. It’s foundational to his character. One of his main reasons he fights is for fame and glory and he is very quick to correct false rumors about himself. He cares about his reputation and right now it isn’t too good. This will be fixed by the end of Wano and he will gain respect and glory for helping the alliance and doing some big stuff.

Agree with you on your Luffy vs Kidd point. It’ll happen on Lodestar probably.
Kid's archenemy is shanks

One armed
Red haired

& yes captain kid will defeat him.

Status
Not open for further replies.