Who should be the next mod of the spoiler thread

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nami vs Ulti should have been a proper fight instead we got this shit fest of a "fight", if we even could call it that, that's not even a half a chapter long. The Nami disrespect. No, instead let's focus on trash Scabbards, Kawai desu ne Tama and irrelevent Hyogoro, surely that's more interesting.
:shame:

Didn’t Oda say that he planned for Usopp to always be the weak/relatable member of the strawhats?
In an sbs he said something along the lines of I hope he remains the weakest. It can still go either way, but before these spoilers came out you could not say Usopp was weaker than Nami going into this fight based on the end result.

END OF WANO

• Conquerors and the strongest as Kaido said :
At least stronger than Prime Oden

Zoro - Luffy - Yamato

Not a Conquerors but excellent fighters :
At least as strong as Jack and at most as strong as King

Franky - Jinbei - Sanji

Strong Fighters :
Average F6 level ( Ulti )

Choppa - Brook - Robin

Average Fighters :
weakest F6 Level ( Page one )

Nami - Usopp
One hit and with one shot, 30 40 broke bones.
P

Poor sanji boy celebration for sanji being the 5th strongest strawhat :josad:
Based ?

Also how is CP0 outshining Nami and Ulti lol. All they’re doing is announcing how much fodders are on each side
It is the information about the whole situation, it take probably a panel.
Ulti vs Nami come out nowhere, I feel like Nami only get a fast W because Oda didn't want to bother later with it. That is really disrespectful for Nami victory. I mean we all want that Nami get at least a hard long battle but Oda just end everything in few pages. And I see it like @DarkWitch , Ulti is defeated now and standing up again would be a waste of time if he plan to use the fight later and I doubt he gonna let standing her up. Otherwise he would let her down until use her again later.

This isn't the really not the fight who Nami and Ulti deserve, their battle get outshinned by a little girl and Yamato vs Kaido plot...

It's been a pattern since the very beginning though. I'm not saying it's 100% fact, but it's a fun little "did you know" trivia about one piece.
The SHs joining the crew in the arc/saga they were introduced in was a pattern until Jinbe came along. There’s plenty of patterns that are not important that are shared by SHs by just pure coincidence, but Oda likely doesn’t care about most of these

Status
Not open for further replies.