Who should be the next mod of the spoiler thread

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Killer is fighting Hawkins, of course Yamato is above him, she is also going to do better than him against a stronger form of Kaido.
Why would Luffy fight Kidd if Zoro is enough?

Kidd needs to recruit all the Supernova to stand a chance against Luffy's crew and even that wouldn't be enough. Besides the fact that they aren't all going to join him in the hypothesis where some would indeed like to join (which I doubt by the way)
Kidd can never be a real rival to Luffy. The supernovas have decent captains and nothing else. Even if it's all novas vs Strawhats the Strawhats stomp them. Kidd vs Strawhats is a joke even if Kid is a match for Luffy.

Nami vs Ulti should have been a proper fight instead we got this shit fest of a "fight", if we even could call it that, that's not even a half a chapter long. The Nami disrespect. No, instead let's focus on trash Scabbards, Kawai desu ne Tama and irrelevent Hyogoro, surely that's more interesting.
:shame:
:josad: Tama had more screentime/plot scene in this raid then JinbevsWsW/FrankyvsSasaki/King as character.... the wano characters get more screentime and shine then our strawhats. At least three characters of the scabbards are done. Poor Nami though she deserve a better fight.

Man, I hope that's not it for Nami vs Ulti. I was hoping for a full fledged fight between the two showcasing Nami's new skill set with Zeus. Also Yamato is the next nakama, practically confirmed, yay.... I guess. Let's get her sob backstory with Kaido out of the way already. I'm still salty over Nami and Ulti.

Feel sorry for the Strawhats, even Nami vs Ulti get rushed. Jinbe vs WsW,Sasaki vs Franky. King with screentime, Tama has more screentime and meaning in this raid then these characters and that is really sad.
A 8old year girl take more attention then few Strawhats and top beast pirates members. And the tama plot keep ongoing.
If Oda had worked more with SH Crew instead of typing bullshit characters, instead of creating yamato just to remind the ace, the wano wouldn't have tasted better.

Where is the panel of Sanji being a conqueror :doffytroll::doffytroll:
He already have it inside of him like Zoro. Probably showcase it this arc or next arc. Roger had 6 people in his crew with COC, your stupid to think Sanji doesn't have traits to be COC when he did in recent chapter giving back will to fight to the army while knocking away Queen and Perospero :kayneshrug:.

Killer is fighting Hawkins, of course Yamato is above him, she is also going to do better than him against a stronger form of Kaido.
Why would Luffy fight Kidd if Zoro is enough?
Bad logic, also I doubt Hawkins is Killers final fight since it’s obvious Hawkins will switch sides.

Because Zoro isn’t beating Kidd. If the Kidd Pirates ever matchup against the Strawhat pirates in the future, Zoro’s fight is with Killer.

Kidd needs to recruit all the Supernova to stand a chance against Luffy's crew and even that wouldn't be enough. Besides the fact that they aren't all going to join him in the hypothesis where some would indeed like to join (which I doubt by the way)
Kidd needs a better crew to give the rest of Luffy’s crew a good fight. Kidd himself, individually is giving Luffy a good fight. And Killer himself individually, will put up a decent fight against Zoro. You don’t want to hear it, but that’s how Oda would write it.

One hit and with one shot, 30 40 broke bones.

Based ?
everyday Kaido wakes up he stares in the mirror, he will see zoro in his chest.
Kaido: ''Well time to brush my teeth, oh what's this massive scar on my chest? Oh yes the pirate hunter did this. He was the underling of that disappointment what did he say Hmmm Oh Gomu Gomu no lmao and what ?'':josad:

Luffy, Zoro, Yamato = Monster Trio (They fought Kaido while other fight fodders)

:cheers:
They fought ??????

Where is the fight ???

I did not see any fight on the roof.

What i only saw that Kaido permit them to hit him. Then Kaido devistated all of them and left roof . Is this a fight for you ????

Status
Not open for further replies.