Who should be the next mod of the spoiler thread

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm positive that by the end of this arc, power levels will be neatly balanced out with the Strawhats.

Zoro will come out stronger
Sanji too
Jinbe will be Jinbe xD
Yamato will be there.

Everyone will be improved.
Just looking this chapter we can say,

Jinbe will be mentor , wont get any main fight anymore.

Yamato will be second one.

Zoro and Sanji will fight on live floor until end of the arc.

This arc will be short contrary to expected.

Shisui

Never Feed The Badders Pasta
So Yamato is gna hold off Kaido until Luffy comes back. None of your faves is doing it like Yamato :pepedoffy:
I just hope Oda doesn't nerf her like he did with Robin just to make the M3 shine:pepeke:

Just looking this chapter we can say,

Jinbe will be mentor , wont get any main fight anymore.

Yamato will be second one.

Zoro and Sanji will fight on live floor until end of the arc.

This arc will be short contrary to expected.
Looking at the overall flow? Yeah, there's def going to quick conclusions with act 3 as the climax and 4 being the conclusion.

She's literally saying she can't beat Kaido and will fight him "UNTIL" Luffy gets back.

You laughing at me is the same shit I dealt with for 10 chapters when it came to my Zoro vs King claims lol, so nothing new. Inu isn't going to defeat Jack, you know this
Again king vs zoro and sanji vs queen was obvious........no such thing for yamato vs jack...........jack will be very weak it won't even be a fight lol

I

Indigo

So Yamato is gna hold off Kaido until Luffy comes back. None of your faves is doing it like Yamato :pepedoffy:
I just hope Oda doesn't nerf her like he did with Robin just to make the M3 shine:pepeke:
This 100% happening, accept it already, after Wano she goes back to being on the mid tier of the crew. Just look at Jinbei.

I

Indigo

Big mom has dozens of children its never stated that its guaranteed to pass on.
If it was guaranteed garp wouldnt be surprised since he would already know.
So it's not guaranteed Yamato has it just because he is the son of Kaido, and that was your argument on why he has it. That's all i was saying.

Status
Not open for further replies.