Who should be the next mod of the spoiler thread

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yea yea you retarded freaking shit filled up with dog shit how the fuck kaido win when he getting killed by someone. If he getting kill = he getting defeat. U retarded shit lol dont even reply me :whitepress:
Why you got triggered, because I got you cornered?

Lol, wtf you saying,

Let me simplify it for you:

You shoot down a bird, it falls to the ground, but it is still breathing but can't fly.
Then someone comes to the bird, and put an end to its life by cutting off its head.

In case of One Piece:
Luffy will defeat Kaido, making him unable to fight back at full strength,
And probably, I say "Probably", Zoro comes and cut off Kaido's head.

If you think that Zoro can defeat Kaido, then make a thread, I dare you!!!
In addition, give me your Payoneer ID, lets make a bet, if Zoro manage to defeat Kaido (1v1), I will send you $100. If he does not defeat Kaido in 1 v 1, then you will be liable to give $100.

Do you have balls to say yes to this?

nah fam her age anywhere is the same there's no in the US is this or in Europe is this her age is 16 anywhere, and sanji never bothered to ask.
But we already know sanji is atracted to children as we saw that in film Z which was written by Oda himself.
Nah... in Film Z he just loved to see how Nami grew from a small kid to a grown adult one...

Kinda like when someone hands you a book that has pictures of your girlfriend since she was a kid.. where you see how she grew up...

it’s more of a sentimental thingy than pervy... it’s just western culture are sensetive about every god damn thing...

This reminds me of comedian Bill Burr who spoke once about how he loved playing with kids and pat on their heads and just tease them but he cannot do that anymore because the society now confuses anything of the sort with being a pedo

So, with Sanji/Nami scene western culture guys took that scene as a pedo, while in Japanese and many other culture, that’s basically like seeing a booklet with pictures of your GF since she was a cute child where it’s more of a “cute” thing than a “pervy” thing

Hmm
Cause Oda went out of his way to correct Pudding’a age to make it Legal in Japanese culture as 16....
now different cultures have different age of consent...
In US it’s 18
In Japan it’s 16

It’s not for you to decide which age is the correct one, to each culture their own perspective... HOWEVER, both have one thing in common and that is there has to be an AGE standard where after passing that age, they are legal to have sexual activity...

Anyways, Oda went out of his way to make sure Sanji is not a Pedophile by correcting Pudding’s age
And I trust that more than your words of saying he’s a pedo

So... here you have my reasons for being chill about it
in the US it depends on the state and some places are truly psycho. also the military has their own age of consent which is really weird. it varies on the state level from 16-18 but it was even lower in georgia and hawaii 25 years ago. the most common one is 16.

the military one is this
Article 120b of the Uniform Code of Military Justice (10 U.S.C. § 920b), to which essentially only members of the United States Armed Services and enemy prisoners of war are subject, defines the age of consent as sixteen years but allows an exemption for people who are married to minors 12–15 years old. There is also a mistake-in-age defense if the minor is over 12, but not if the minor is under 12.
so united states soldiers are really out here marrying 12 year olds.

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
Nah... in Film Z he just loved to see how Nami grew from a small kid to a grown adult one...

Kinda like when someone hands you a book that has pictures of your girlfriend since she was a kid.. where you see how she grew up...

it’s more of a sentimental thingy than pervy... it’s just western culture are sensetive about every god damn thing...

This reminds me of comedian Bill Burr who spoke once about how he loved playing with kids and pat on their heads and just tease them but he cannot do that anymore because the society now confuses anything of the sort with being a pedo

So, with Sanji/Nami scene western culture guys took that scene as a pedo, while in Japanese and many other culture, that’s basically like seeing a booklet with pictures of your GF since she was a cute child where it’s more of a “cute” thing than a “pervy” thing
yeah right which is why zoro even commented how sanji's atraction to children was disgusting right after.
Man i love zoro.

in the US it depends on the state and some places are truly psycho. also the military has their own age of consent which is really weird. it varies on the state level from 16-18 but it was even lower in georgia and hawaii 25 years ago. the most common one is 16.

the military one is this so united states soldiers are really out here marrying 12 year olds.
But you get the point I’m making hhh

There are only 500 smile users. Them switching isn't going going change the numbers game between the 2
I honestly don't get why Oda tries to make the number difference matter that much, if at all. Number don't matter if they are all fodder. In FMI we had 10 SH's vs a 100.000 fishmen! Didn't mean shit, Luffy knocked 50k out in a second and the rest wasn't worth anything anyways...
But now Oda introduced to us Tama with her plot convenience DF to switch the fodder from one side to another and that is supposed to be a game changer. How? Completely unnecessary character and her whole plot...it's just a waste of time.

There is no Act 3 tragedy... People will die expecting it.
Oda could have set up the tragedy since Chapter 1013 but he clearly does not want the situation to feel way too hopeless.
Act 3 is ending with Onigashima's arrival to the flower capital.
seriously what do ppl who say this want to happen, some guy to run in and start killing everyone with a knife? the stakes are higher and more of the straw hats are in danger than basically any other arc lol.

i don't remember sanji ever asking what her age was because an underage girl of 16 is easily recognizable.
It really ain't recognizable. She ain't even flat-chested to make it obvious. Even you didn't think twice before posting an NSFW image of an underage character. Not saying you knew her real but you posted it without checking anyways because she didn't look underage. It's the same thing.

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
It really ain't recognizable. She ain't even flat-chested to make it obvious. Even you didn't think twice before posting an NSFW image of an underage character. Not saying you knew her real but you posted it without checking anyways because she didn't look underage. It's the same thing.
you're calling an image nsfw without even seeing it? Why didn't the mods ban me if the image was nsfw genius?

i don't remember sanji ever asking what her age was because an underage girl of 16 is easily recognizable. So saying he doesn't know her age is just an excuse
Don't discuss as a suggestion . Everything finished and left this one to discussed. Go and ask Oda we should say. Puddings appearance different from Nami ?

yeah if sanji was a pedo it would be extremely obvious. just look at most of the other manga on sale in japan, they will just straight up have characters talk about wanting to fuck kids and sexualize kids if thats what the author and character is into. sanji is into adult women with big boobs.
Not only that... Sanji’s treatment to female kids is shown with Otoko/Otama and it’s obvious and clear as crystal

Status
Not open for further replies.