Who should be the next mod of the spoiler thread

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m about to duck out from this pedo debate. But y’all aren’t being critical if you don’t consider the culture/time period any time you are judging a fictional character in something like this.

You can yourself say it’s unequivocally wrong but you still have to consider that you’re viewing a different world of ethics. You can condem those as poor ethics but you can’t say every character that follows those ethics is an irredeemable monster for the society they operate in.

If anyone here making the argument against Sanji enjoys a single male character from Game of Thrones you’re a hypocrite.

Pudding is 16 and thus Sanji being an adult being interested in a teenager makes him a pedo.

But :bignews:

In japan the age of consent is 13 in most places asside from a few prefectures, thats why there are not one but TWO romance animes airing this season about a salary man and a high school girl, that shit is just normal there. And you tell me if these badonkers look like they belong to a child.

Sanji is a garbage character, a traitor, a hypocrite and a fool, but he aint a pedo.
:specialmeh:
Sanji is a Half Male i guess. there must be reason why oda write him as a Gender changer

I’m about to duck out from this pedo debate. But y’all aren’t being critical if you don’t consider the culture/time period any time you are judging a fictional character in something like this.

You can yourself say it’s unequivocally wrong but you still have to consider that you’re viewing a different world of ethics. You can condem those as poor ethics but you can’t say every character that follows those ethics is an irredeemable monster for the society they operate in.

If anyone here making the argument against Sanji enjoys a single male character from Game of Thrones you’re a hypocrite.
Exactly.
They are hypocritical, they are only pushing this pedo stuff because it is Sanji and you know it. Pretty low if I were to say specially in the situation that the Wedding happened.

Exactly.
They are hypocritical, they are only pushing this pedo stuff because it is Sanji and you know it. Pretty low if I were to say specially in the situation that the Wedding happened.
If someone wants to argue that GoT or any other similar series has not a single decent human being in it and they hate every character then I’ll accept their stance on Sanji for it. I just don’t like seeing inauthentic arguments. If someone holds everything to the same standard then that’s okay tho.

Be genuine with why you think Sanji sucks.

Of course they won't.
Momo and Luffy already off Onigashima for this exact reason. But what I am saying is that the Act ends when Onigashima arrives at the flower capital and thus starting the ticking clock for it to fall on the capital.
Yes, it can happen.
But Luffy isn't going to do anything to stop it. However, Momo can manage to do something but it would be pure shit writing.

The perfect way to stop Onigashima from destroying the flower capital is to temporarily knock out Kaido before Onigashima reaches the flower capital. By knocking down Kaido, Onigashima will fall on empty land.

Oda don't be a shitty writer again please....follow my instructions if you're reading the comments.

Status
Not open for further replies.