Who should be the next mod of the spoiler thread

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
The Yamato Oden thing is her gag, if you take that out her character is pretty normal, so either Oda will make a new gag or that Oden gag is here to stay, just saying...

Every One Piece character, especially the Straw Hats, have their gag set in stone for a long time and they have not developed out of them. Some didn't showed the gag at first, and developed later (like Zoro and Robin), but those who had a gag from the start, never grew out of them.
It feels more like Oda is trying to shove Oden down our throats instead of a gag. Can Yamato please be not cringy, she's very strong, her base form fighting on par with Ace but that Oden shit just yikes

Finalbeta

Law Nerd
β€Ž
i've a question what happen when two coc have a baby?? can be this baby is joyboy:steef::steef::steef:
That's actually a sensical question. Does it influence the odds a son/daughter is born, with CoC being genetically inherited in that instance?

We have samples with Ace, Katakuri and possibly Yamato. Was it coincidental they developed CoC and have at least 1 CoC parent? And a mathematical calculation based off the 1:1000000 scale would dictate not. But someone should ask Oda if they did not yet.

The Yamato Oden thing is her gag, if you take that out her character is pretty normal, so either Oda will make a new gag or that Oden gag is here to stay, just saying...

Every One Piece character, especially the Straw Hats, have their gag set in stone for a long time and they have not developed out of them. Some didn't showed the gag at first, and developed later (like Zoro and Robin), but those who had a gag from the start, never grew out of them.
I said this before, but I highly doubt Oda will keep this idea that you must become a man in order to be strong and live out your dreams

not exactly the best message to send

It's called being a fanboy and you have to defend everything your character does, that's what they do for Sanji.

We do it for Zoro, fair is fair, but i gotta say Sanji fans need to defend some crazy shit.
I hope it really is just them being Sanji fanboys and not something else. Then again its not really that surprising because there's a lot of anime fans who think its normal to be attracted to children because they see anime with 15 yr olds with tits. low-key disturbing

Exactly. People complain about too many CoC users but we are in the New World lol. We are dealing with the top 1% of 1% of Pirates. It makes sense for there to be a very disproportionate number of CoC users compared to their world average.
Since there is approximately 1 Conquerors haki user in every 1 million born than it's safe to assume in every 100 million people there are at least 100 Conquerors haki users... now if we go by that than we could say that in every 1 billion people there is at least 1000 Conquerors users.. if we assume that there are at least 7 billion people in the one piece world...

Last edited:
Devil Fruits are meant to be rare when we were back in the East Blue, because that's how they were introduced and people on the East Blue didn't knew much about them, but inside the Grand Line they were already pretty normal, like not everyone has them but it's common knowledge, and in the New World it makes perfect sense for me to have that many.

Same thing with Haki and Conqueror's Haki.
Yeah in that way it make sense, but you would think df's being rare comment was meant for the verse of OP instead of just the east blue.

Yamato is trash. Big Nami with horns and 20cm bicep girth. She's nothing like Kaido.

Expecations when first hearing "Kaido's son" were simply too high. The transgender Nami with horns was just a huge disappointment.

Post TS Oda is trash, not even mid. He build the story up so greatly but is messing it up over and over again.
Oda thought I should try gender bend Nami, but gave up at the last minute :gokulaugh:

The fanart one looks like edgy trash too
Looks pretty dope for me. For sure million times better than the real Yamato.

Kaido's Son should be a young, male, monstrous, badass, lean and cooler looking Kaido. In that scenario it would be so cool if he works against his father and fights him now. Current Yamato is just a lil girl with daddy issues - cant take her nor Oda serious rn.

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
β€Ž
I hope it really is just them being Sanji fanboys and not something else. Then again its not really that surprising because there's a lot of anime fans who think its normal to be attracted to children because they see anime with 15 yr olds with tits. low-key disturbing
Really need more opinions like this around here, I’m always stunned/saddened/disgusted by the extremely high number of folks in this place who fiercely defend the age of consent without understanding it in the slightest 🀒

Peroroncino

πŸ…·πŸ…°πŸ…»πŸ…° πŸ…ΌπŸ…°πŸ…³πŸ†πŸ…ΈπŸ…³
β€Ž
Looks pretty dope for me. For sure million times better than the real Yamato.

Kaido's Son should be a young, male, monstrous, badass, lean and cooler looking Kaido. In that scenario it would be so cool if he works against his father and fights him now. Current Yamato is just a lil girl with daddy issues - cant take her nor Oda serious rn.
it looks like a shittier kaido

The alliance will lose if Onigashima falls on the Flower Capital, It will symbolize the defeat and destruction of the Wano Country. That's why it will never happen.
Something has to happen before the Onigashima lands on the Flower Capital, and I hope it's not some kind of an asspull.
There is literally no correlation in this.
Doflamingo was trying to kill people by also destroying the Country. What happened? The people got saved but the country got destroyed.
The Flower Capital is a symbol of Wano's disbalance and Orochi's reign and it will fall because the country needs to reset everything, there is a reason Oda destroyed most cities even before Onigashima.
So Onigashima falling in the flower capital won't symbolize anything since Kaido will more than likely be defeated by then and it's citizens will safe.

Exactly. People complain about too many CoC users but we are in the New World lol. We are dealing with the top 1% of 1% of Pirates. It makes sense for there to be a very disproportionate number of CoC users compared to their world average.
Some people want like ten conquerors in the series. If there were only ten, why would anyone else ever fuck with them? Being a king < king of kings

Status
Not open for further replies.