Who should be the next mod of the spoiler thread

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Where are Tama wankers?
People need to put respect on Tama's name.
Her only competitors are Zoro and Luffy at the moment.

If it was not for Tama, Ulti and Usopp might have been wiped out.
She sneaked into Onigashima, while Big Meme pirates are still lost.

She has a good head on her shoulders. While Ussop and Nami were panicked, she came up with an excellent strategy.

If Yamato saved Momo, Tama saved Ussop and Nami. Both have interaction with Ace. She share the same desire as Yamato (to go out to sea).

She is a better competitor for Yamato for Nakama as compared to a certain furry.

Imagine a grown up Tama, a tactical and courageous girl, she has potential :kata:
Usopp would've been fine.
Nami ain't really help him in the 1v2

Big Mom takes Tama from Usopp
Usopp gets her back

Ulti attacks Usopp and takes Tama
Usopp gets right back up, attacks Ulti & takes Tama back.

Tama was really only there for Nami.

Sorry if I don't want anything that moves while being pretty on the team immediately I guess.
Oh yeah, where could I ever have gotten the idea you don't want Yamato to join? Clearly I'm just projecting.
I never said I was against Jimbe joining. He is just boring to me and I don't care whether he would have joined or not. Also I never even said I don't like Yamato, stop projecting. I'm tired of Oda being soft and want some actual shocking death and see Yamato as fitting, because she is written for people to care and to like her. If you have war flashbacks because of it how is it my problem?
Literally no one in the story would be traumatized by Yamato's death. She hasn't bonded nearly enough with anyone to be fitting as a tragic death. Popularity in the fanbase has nothing to do with the actual story.

I like how every spoiler thread the same people comment the same things about how this chapter is garbage based on spoilers only and when the chapter releases they’re like “hey that’s better than I thought!”. Like seriously, do you never learn? Does the process of thinking in your brain just resets itself every week? Literally just wait.
Dont speak for me boy once i say it trash it trash and them people wont give a fuck everyweek so no point in mention do you learn? Lol

If Ulti got up from that Big Mom attack, I don't see why Page One can't get up too so Usopp can get a moment to shine by putting him down. I would've preferred Usopp doing it himself and growing but putting down a weakened Page One ain't bad. Page One hadn't reverted back to his human form last we saw so maybe he'll get up. If Page One remains down, hopefully we atleast see Usopp shine against the Numbers. Jimbei vs Who's Who deserves to get panels cause it seemed promising.
Give Usopp a weakened page one AND the numbers. He's not out here with a free power up like the other east blue crew members so him fighting a weakened page one isn't as bad as Nami fighting a weakened Ulti.

Honestly I'd assume Page One would be in better condition, but again homie was lowkey caught off guard & got a haki infused punch to the neck.

Lightly punch your neck, that shit hurts

Give Usopp a weakened page one AND the numbers. He's not out here with a free power up like the other east blue crew members so him fighting a weakened page one isn't as bad as Nami fighting a weakened Ulti.

Honestly I'd assume Page One would be in better condition, but again homie was lowkey caught off guard & got a haki infused punch to the neck.

Lightly punch your neck, that shit hurts
Usopp gonna need power up tho, free or not. He simply doesn't have anything in his current arsenal to properly hurt a topi roppo

Oh Boy I couldn’t have been more disappointed,Yamato a strawhat ?? YUCKKK
BTW Sanji fans better not show their face since Sanji most likely is out of that Made up trio in their head.RIP It was fun while it lasted.

Oh yeah, where could I ever have gotten the idea you don't want Yamato to join? Clearly I'm just projecting.

Literally no one in the story would be traumatized by Yamato's death. She hasn't bonded nearly enough with anyone to be fitting as a tragic death. Popularity in the fanbase has nothing to do with the actual story.
Literally no one? Stop clowning youself.
I never said any of that crap you keep replying to me with. Stop projecting. And learn how agree to disagree.
Also yes people want pretty girls to join sinse forever, and yes you're projecting again here. Fandom being lame=/=me hating the character.

Page One won't be as weakened as Ulti due not having a gaping hole but is waking up later so he can see his wounded sister body. There PayPay enter into a rage. Awakened wounded Page One vs Usopp, Nami and Chopper (heading) with Usopp delivering the final blow. That's why Ulti vs Nami was solved so quickly, Page One is the real antagonist of the weakling trio.

If Ulti got up from that Big Mom attack, I don't see why Page One can't get up too so Usopp can get a moment to shine by putting him down. I would've preferred Usopp doing it himself and growing but putting down a weakened Page One ain't bad. Page One hadn't reverted back to his human form last we saw so maybe he'll get up. If Page One remains down, hopefully we atleast see Usopp shine against the Numbers. Jimbei vs Who's Who deserves to get panels cause it seemed promising.
Usopp is weakened too, so it’s even

Literally no one? Stop clowning youself.
I never said any of that crap you keep replying to me with. Stop projecting. And learn how agree to disagree.
Also yes people want pretty girls to join sinse forever, and yes you're projecting again here. Fandom being lame=/=me hating the character.
You never said it? I literally responded by quoting your own damn post:milaugh: are you claiming I added stuff to the quote that you didn't say? You know people can just click the arrow on my post and read the whole thing themselves right? Lmao you're the one clowning yourself.

Also, the same people who are saying yAmAtO iS gUnNa DiE are the same big brains who’ve been forecasting Jinbe’s death since Marineford; as with some of our more vocal Sanji stans, I firmly believe the rest of us do NOT need to slow down for these nimrods :kayneshrug:
I can't wait to see what excuses they make to fit their head canon...

OdENs JpURnaL Is A SpOIleR
YAmatO wIlL DiE
CaRRoT hasNT GoT heR sHInE YET

Status
Not open for further replies.