Who should be the next mod of the spoiler thread

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
The difference is that if Jinbe would have died I personally wouldn't g af. And a big part of fanbom too at that point lets be honest. With the way everyone is obsessed with Yamato we can get an actual shocking death since forever, and i'm all for it. Or she just joins to be swapped under the rug later because Oda likes the other characters more. Sorry if I don't want anything that moves while being pretty on the team immediately I guess.
Just because you don't care about Jinbei doesn't mean shit. He was an important character, especially to Luffy. Him dying would have affected Luffy 100 times more than Yamato dying. Same with Kinemon. Tragedy is not tragedy because fans like a character, but because of the impact in the story. Also a lot of people like Jinbei. And I don't give a crap whether you want Yamato to join, because your opinion doesn't affect whether or not it will happen. I just think it's disingenuous that people suddenly argue a character they don't like is being set up to die if it looks like they will join the crew.

Just because you don't care about Jinbei doesn't mean shit. He was an important character, especially to Luffy. Him dying would have affected Luffy 100 times more than Yamato dying. Same with Kinemon. Tragedy is not tragedy because fans like a character, but because of the impact in the story. Also a lot of people like Jinbei. And I don't give a crap whether you want Yamato to join, because your opinion doesn't affect whether or not it will happen. I just think it's disingenuous that people suddenly argue a character they don't like is being set up to die if it looks like they will join the crew.
Yeah different opinions exists and it's all good. That's why I keep repeating "in my personal opinion". I wasn't inviting you to tell me how I'm wrong lol.

My point is Even bigmom couldnt kaido thrown back when they both clash with each other but zoro did. Even luffy couldnt thrown back kaido when both clashing after coc+ryoru but zoro did.

Now what? :beckmoji:
I respect Zoro. But Enma was given Zoro . We have watched 10 15 cheapter Odens Past. When zoro take Enma, as ı expected One scene will BE giveB Zoro vs Kaido for Enma Oden relation. Then , that stage was over.

Zoros attack was fascinating. you should accept not even close Yonko level .

I dont lıke comparison or who is stronger . Just ı read manga and look reality.

You have belief about ZKK . But we know that after zoro healed , sanji and zoro will take over all responsibilites on live rooms beast to defeat them. Cut or not . ı do not care . Just some kind of scene should not be exaggerated. If we check Odas powerscalıng consistency, we found lots of mistake.

Status
Not open for further replies.