Who should be the next mod of the spoiler thread

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Then in conclusion you are scared to make a Zoro or Sanji prediction... congrats

MODS thought we were stopping with the "name calling", I can gladly go there if MODS are cool with the "name calling"
Not scared, I have time for better things than with you, kid.

Benn is in your name. Idk what you talking about there. Now you can't remember your own pennames from how I see it :kayneshrug:.

MonsterZoro

Spoiler Provider
We will be getting 5chan Q/A soon right?
perfect timing

戦況確認でモブしゃべり
ウルティ復活でおたま襲来
ウソップが引き剥がして、ナミが雷帝で仕止める
(正確にはかわされるけど、ゼウスの能力で追尾できるようになったので追撃で)
パオを使っておたまが自己紹介
場面変わるけど、これで寝返り増えるのかな

カイドウVSヤマト
カイドウはワノクニだからいるらしい(何か理由あるっぽい
ヤマトは僕じゃ勝てないが、ルフィ復活まで戦う
次号休載

Source: 5ch

My Top 5 Kingdom

Your grammar is just awful, I had to help

You don't like Adam Sandler movies? You have bad taste
Again, work on your trolling, kid. Don't be that obvious unless you want raspberry award for worst performance of the year.

Nah, just have better taste.
Post automatically merged:

Scared like you how you seeing Yamato facing Kaido on her own unlike Zoro who need help being saved :kayneshrug:.

Again, work on your trolling, kid. Don't be that obvious unless you want raspberry award for worst performance of the year.

Nah, just have better taste.
My trolling game is on point, i dont waste too much of my creativity trolling you

It's not really trolling if what I say about your comments and terrible grammar are facts

Adam Sandler makes mad money and old classics.

Then we have nothing to talk about as if you can't be adult to admit the truth, then how can I trust you on a 'honest' talk if you can't admit that one.

This same stuff you get debunked many times on, so again when you can be mature, we can talk. I am not going into circle with a BENNEDICK :kayneshrug:.
@Zowo didn't you get banned for name calling a certain someone.... hmmm....

Will mods let us go no holds bar
Post automatically merged:

Also @MODS, I will deescalate the situation at hand as I do not want to be banned from Spoiler threads

perfect timing

戦況確認でモブしゃべり
ウルティ復活でおたま襲来
ウソップが引き剥がして、ナミが雷帝で仕止める
(正確にはかわされるけど、ゼウスの能力で追尾できるようになったので追撃で)
パオを使っておたまが自己紹介
場面変わるけど、これで寝返り増えるのかな

カイドウVSヤマト
カイドウはワノクニだからいるらしい(何か理由あるっぽい
ヤマトは僕じゃ勝てないが、ルフィ復活まで戦う
次号休載

Source: 5ch