Who should be the next mod of the spoiler thread

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am not that excited for this chapter. Maybe it will be better once I read the actual chapter. The pacing is just off to me. Nami vs Ulti is whiplash. How many times will Ulti be knocked down? I really want to see Robin and Brook as well as Franky. Last thing I remember Franky doing was driving his motorcycle over Big Mom's face. Also I was hoping to see more of Sanji vs Queen

And several members of the crew are too weak to reasonably hold their own right now, so maybe the powerscaling thing isn’t as important as the Boys in the Battledome might have us think. Like I said, all non-Luffy protagonists were largely sidelined in Punk Hazard (all of them), Dressrosa (Nami/Sanji/Chopper/Brook), and WCI (Zoro/Usopp/Robin/Franky) as it is…Jinbe could have just as easily stood around and done combat-unrelated things like the rest, couldn’t he?
The good thing about joining in Wano is that the ''Jinbe will die/won't really join'' crowd would have been ten times more annoying if Jinbe had been around doing not much since FI and then helped the crew get away in WCI.

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
The good thing about joining in Wano is that the ''Jinbe will die/won't really join'' crowd would have been ten times more annoying if Jinbe had been around doing not much since FI and then helped the crew get away in WCI.
I mean, yeah, fair point, but these people would have found plenty of “evidence” for the most laughable theory in this fandom somewhere else. Stupidity finds a way in pretty much every scenario :laughmoji:

One piece volume 99 got a little over 1million sales
Meaning 200,000 people dropped one piece after reading volume 98 because it has 1.2million

So volume 100 gets 800,000 sales?

It seems the Japanese hate Wano

U guys be like "OP is trash cant read this anymore" but keep comming back every week in search for what???

If it is one piece of shit why u guys just dont stop reading and show to Oda how bad the manga is by making the community smaller until it vanish and Jump cancel the manga??

Its kind like u guys are those tsundere characters in real life, just angry because your headcanons were crushed huehuehuehue
It is a different when people who have different opinion each week to people who just troll in every arc. The count of people who not just trolling increase a lot, based on the poll we will also see the different on friday.

Also I doubt people going to change everything by not reading the manga in pirate site in eng sub. Also people follow one piece since 15years and can't just let it fall. For myself will support always One piece until the end, you argument is kinda what I expect to hear, people who come up with" then don't read it" with is bs since people follow OP since so many years.

Criticize the manga doesn't mean to throw hit away. Sometimes criticize be said in goodway to hope that Oda change became again better. @Buusatan94 show so so many negative points what happen during the raid and he is right with Oda writing so far in the raid. One piece had his high and downs, but it wasn't bad as right now in the raid.

If Oda going to continue, the sales will go down more and more, to a point where he going to rushed his story as other big mangakas who end their manga in bad way. And we one piece fans don't want such a route for Oda.

You guys simple have problem to seperate people who always troll with people who actually normal criticize the current raid.

Last edited:
U guys be like "OP is trash cant read this anymore" but keep comming back every week in search for what???

If it is one piece of shit why u guys just dont stop reading and show to Oda how bad the manga is by making the community smaller until it vanish and Jump cancel the manga??

Its kind like u guys are those tsundere characters in real life, just angry because your headcanons were crushed huehuehuehue
oda ain t gonna fk you:kayneshrug:

Marineford had haki less Luffy facing 3 admirals head on and they didn't even knock him out so spare me the higher tension/better powerlevel balance arguments.
He get always saved, he get knocked out by Kizaru, if you would read it you would know it. He never could even face one for longer time without getting stomped,he barely survive manytimes duo thanks to the Whitebeard pirates or Ivankov. Ace get killed because of saving Luffy. At least use right arguments if you try to defend Oda from the criticize.

Status
Not open for further replies.