Who should be the next mod of the spoiler thread

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Talk for yourself, Nami and Usopp are liked characters overall. Certainly more than Franky and Brook ( and I like these two a lot) Not their fault if the way Oda is writing them this raid is mediocre.
They've been covered pretty well in the last 5 chapters, The People... most of them.... dont give a shit about what they are doing

The People want to see Robin, Franky Brook and Jimbe fight, not this random bullshit that makes the chapter dreadful

G

Gorosei Informer

Worst Gen and OP readers: Next couple chapters might get some additional Franky, Jimbe, or Robin and Brook fighting action.

Oda: We're going to do a stupid useless chapter that most the forum will hate that is around Nami, Usopp and Tama who no one gives a shit about, and spriknle Yamato vs Kaido

No wonder why sales dip, too many stupid chapters like these that are a waste of time
Preach. This is exactly my frustration with Oda and One Piece lately especially.

Oda apparently likes to keep changing his editors ever few years to "keep the story fresh" LOL.

At least Brook got some major love at WCI but man, Oda is doing the rest of the SHs dirty, including ones who are getting focus on-screen (Nami and Usopp).

:lusalty::goatasure:

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
No he didn't. When Kaido commented on Zoro using CoC, Zoro commented back that he has no clue what he's talking about.

Zoro does not know that he possesses it, nor can he use it freely. Until Zoro can use AdCoC freely, he is not steadily at the level of scarring Kaido. It was a one off for the moment.
Him not knowing he used CoC = / = Zoro not being able to scar Kaido.

He just didn't know what that power was, but he used Asura (what seems to be CoC) back in EL

No he didn't. When Kaido commented on Zoro using CoC, Zoro commented back that he has no clue what he's talking about.

Zoro does not know that he possesses it, nor can he use it freely. Until Zoro can use AdCoC freely, he is not steadily at the level of scarring Kaido. It was a one off for the moment.
What are you talking about? Zoro consciously used it as a last resort, it's more akin to G4 with a presumptive draw back than unconscious CoC
I think you're both correct from the place you're arguing from
-Zoro doesn't know he can use CoC
-But Zoro can consciously go all out and that ends up making him use it.

They've been covered pretty well in the last 5 chapters, The People... most of them.... dont give a shit about what they are doing

The People want to see Robin, Franky Brook and Jimbe fight, not this random bullshit that makes the chapter dreadful
Well I do I agree that I'd rather see the other straw hats fights fover Nami and Usopp running around and getting saved for the tenth time this raid.

Preach. This is exactly my frustration with Oda and One Piece lately especially.

Oda apparently likes to keep changing his editors ever few years to "keep the story fresh" LOL.

At least Brook got some major love at WCI but man, Oda is doing the rest of the SHs dirty, including ones who are getting focus on-screen (Nami and Usopp).

:lusalty::goatasure:
Usopp is the straw hat with the 5th most panel time this arc and I still don't know what the hell he did this raid. I don't understand Oda's mind.

Yep can't really argue with facts so you try to make jokes. Sanji better hope Yamato don't take his spot
Post automatically merged:

How was she wasted? She was great for her screentime.
Post automatically merged:

Ulti went down because she worn down from BM.
I'm just showing the manner in which Zoro's claim is treated seriously to make sure others don't think there's any bs involved in the arguments you've made previously

Him not knowing he used CoC = / = Zoro not being able to scar Kaido.

He just didn't know what that power was, but he used Asura (what seems to be CoC) back in EL
That's based on the assumption that Asura itself is CoC, and that Zoro didn't just use it in conjunction with Asura. In order to believe that, we have to suspend our disbelief that not once did Zoro attempt or use Asura during the entire two year timeskip, or question Mihawk on what the ability is. That's way more farfetched than assuming he unlocked AdCoC at that moment in a do or die situation, which is exactly how Haki blooms.

Status
Not open for further replies.