Who should be the next mod of the spoiler thread

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not disappointed by Nami's cheap win, I knew since the start that Nami & Usopp would have needed something like this, they're not even close to the F6.
I'm disappointed cause we really have far better characters/fights we could focus on, to make some examples:
- Kidd & Law vs Linlin, useless to explain cause it's probably the most hype battle currently with 2 R5 and an Emperor
- Marco vs King, first time we see a fight between 1st Commanders with such similarities in their fighting style. An aerial battle we all want to see.
- Killer vs Hawkins, a proper 1v1 between 2 SNs with personal conflict and a symbolic theme (scythe cutting straw)
- Jimbe vs WW, nearly 20 chapters passed and we still had no panel time of this battle which since the start seems to have a good backstory
- Clarification of what Drake and Apoo are doing, their situation is hella random and seems like an attempt to keep SNs (the real muscles of this war) occupied
I could go on...

My opinion is: I know this is SHs story and Nami, Usopp etc need panel time. But this is a fucking war and I expect the true fighters (WG, Emperors, Calamities) to have more panel time than Nami/Usopp who should just have a support role in this situation.
I hope that with this chapter Oda's intention was to close the Nami/Usopp scenario for a while and move on to bigger names...

Watch it be bigger than Usopp’s.
Truth be told, she deserved an bounty increase even after WCI.

Nami was shown to be able to control her lightning before on Punk Hazard. Its nothing new, it's just now she really doesn't have to do any actual work when fighting because Zeus can attack for her.
So what? Zeus is now just her Pokemon. Although which attack to use is still decided by Nami, Zeus only strengthens them and directs them if the enemy dodged

Lol so Pageone is out too?
Bro.... dude barely get screentime/could show much. He didn't even have any named attack, any combat feats. Ulti has at least one named attack but Pageone is even worse. He literally get defeated because of BM, sae for Ulti. Both couldn't show anything and is that the end for both? I thiugh the summary could save much but nope it is actually even worse.

Waiting 10years after the Timeskip with hoping for a brutal hard battle for the strawhats and Yonkou top members and that is the result, two flyers who barely show anything with two strawhats who do jackshit.. I see many underewhelming battle in the past but this is legit one of the worst parts in the history of One piece. We waiting for so long and finally we get strong opponents with great potential for a good strawhat battle and we ignore all the bad things where the strawhats didn't get hard battle since the timeskip only to hope that they get it against the hyped wano arc where they fight against Kaido troup...

But that is the result, very very bad for Usopp and Nami, their fanbase probably didn't deserve something for their characters. That is actually worse as what Oda did in DR lol.

Im legit scared for the other flyer&Calamity fights, seeing how Oda handle Pageone and Ulti....
Oda did Ulti, Page One, and even Nami and Usopp dirty. We could have had a good between those four but nope instead we get a Scooby Doo chase between them, and then Big Mom comes in and defeats both Page One and Ulti.

Then Ulti gets back up only for her to quickly get defeated again, I knew we would get a rematch fight between Nami and Ulti but this is not what I expected. I had a feeling that if Nami and Ulti had a rematch fight it wouldn't be anything great but this is even worse, and then we have Page One who apparently is still knocked out.

I thought maybe Page One would get back up and then we would see a rematch fight between him and Usopp or maybe Chopper would fight Page One but nope it seems like he is out for good and that is just really disappointing, at least Ulti managed to get back up again and tried to continue fighting again.

I really hope Oda doesn't screw up with the other fights.

So it's better for him to hear what they are saying but not know it's a trap

Than to be focused on sensing the intent?

Again it's bullshit. There was zero excuse for him not intially sensing intent. And stop using the katakuri thing as an example since they were involved in an actual fight and he only lost focus due to how long he was fighting using it and more importantly luffy seeing his face which temporarily made him angry.

Sanji on the other hand was fresh. Sensed a woman being harrrassed and apparently got flustered to the point that he couldn't even sense the intent of her perpatrators?
Post automatically merged:

Never denied his ability simply focused on what we have been given. Oda is clearly not focusing enough on sanjis haki development.
Sanji is not top of his haki usage. Still learning. And he is so sensitive about woman scream.

Do you think zoro and luffy is top ?

Luffy said there are lots of thing I need learn still about haki.

If sanji and zoros haki are at top, sanji could not never join any fight, and constantly making dodge or when zoro was hot by Kaido , his bones couldn't break.

Hakis usage ability is also related to concentration.

Sanjis concentration distract about women. There is nothing to do about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.