Who should be the next mod of the spoiler thread

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
The haki clash between Kaido and Yamato is f*cking HUGE.
Anyway, mediocre chapter.
Worst Nami fight (Ulti not even in hybrid and heavily nerfed, basically one shotted) but Zeus is of the best power up a mugiwara has ever received -> powerful thunder attacks with self consciousness that can change direction and follow the target.
At least let's hope Usopp will have a better treatment with his Page One rematch.

Full summary didn't help, pictures didn't help. Even the Big Mom falling chapter was better than this.:catcry:
:josad:
Why it feel to ungreatly and not a deserve victory for Nami? Ulti didn't even use her zoan or hybrid form. That was the battle for Nami guys, with we wait for 10years.
Pls just imagine this, imagine and remember what we all saying since the past 10years and now look at this chapter. Do people really like how Nami get her first long waited 1on1 fight like this? Sad...

O N E P I S S

I've experienced a lot of good things in life, like a family, girlfriend, sex, etc. But one thing I can say with utmost certainty is that this latest One Piece Chapter has brought me so much disappointment it's not even measurable. I am truly sad for any One Piece stan that takes time out their day (after arguing about haki for 10 hours) to read this. It's not even just a shame no word can describe the amount of garbage this chapter is and I will be demanding payment for what my eyes have just witness in this sinful chapter. If God were to kill me now and take me to even the depths of hell that would be generous considering what this chapter would do to people. No matter what takes place from now on there's no reasonable way I can understand how anyone would enjoy this pack of autism that this chapter has cursed it's viewers. Mid Piece isn't the word for it only now do I understand that what lies lower than Fairy Tail and SAO has been One Piece all along. I'm dropping this series I've had enough of One Piss in my life time it's time for me to move on to healthier things and I suggest you do the same. For those of you who will be sticking with One Piss I commend you for sitting in your basement all day jerking off to Kiku pictures you truly sad individuals. As for you Oda one can only say so much for a man worst then Hitler himself just know that your time will come when you will finally be brought to justice for killing so many young souls with that despicable pencil you have written with. I will now forever be mentality damaged due to this monstrosity that you have laid upon my eyes and I will soon be going to a insane asylum now that my sanity has left me. As for everybody else I deeply apologize if I have offended anyone during my retaliation to the cancer I have just received by laying eyes on the series named One Piece.
:luffylaugh:
Damm never seen you wrote this much bae :eeke:

TheKnightOfTheSea

𝕷𝖔𝖗𝖉 𝖔𝖋 𝕸𝖔𝖔𝖓'𝖘 𝕾𝖕𝖆𝖜𝖓
O N E P I S S

I've experienced a lot of good things in life, like a family, girlfriend, sex, etc. But one thing I can say with utmost certainty is that this latest One Piece Chapter has brought me so much disappointment it's not even measurable. I am truly sad for any One Piece stan that takes time out their day (after arguing about haki for 10 hours) to read this. It's not even just a shame no word can describe the amount of garbage this chapter is and I will be demanding payment for what my eyes have just witness in this sinful chapter. If God were to kill me now and take me to even the depths of hell that would be generous considering what this chapter would do to people. No matter what takes place from now on there's no reasonable way I can understand how anyone would enjoy this pack of autism that this chapter has cursed it's viewers. Mid Piece isn't the word for it only now do I understand that what lies lower than Fairy Tail and SAO has been One Piece all along. I'm dropping this series I've had enough of One Piss in my life time it's time for me to move on to healthier things and I suggest you do the same. For those of you who will be sticking with One Piss I commend you for sitting in your basement all day jerking off to Kiku pictures you truly sad individuals. As for you Oda one can only say so much for a man worst then Hitler himself just know that your time will come when you will finally be brought to justice for killing so many young souls with that despicable pencil you have written with. I will now forever be mentality damaged due to this monstrosity that you have laid upon my eyes and I will soon be going to a insane asylum now that my sanity has left me. As for everybody else I deeply apologize if I have offended anyone during my retaliation to the cancer I have just received by laying eyes on the series named One Piece.
:luffylaugh:
:funky::funky::funky:

Status
Not open for further replies.