Who should be the next mod of the spoiler thread

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Then you clearly have problems with your eyes because the scar is there and everyone can see it.
Go fix your eyes then.
Coming from toxic side who Head Piece a character who has one eye. Pretty sure it is the reverse on your side, bruh. Not saying never happen, but scale of Oden's attack compare to what Zoro did, really shows it was nothing to Kaido as it's not bothering him much.

Coming from toxic side who Head Piece a character who has one eye. Pretty sure it is the reverse on your side, bruh. Not saying never happen, but scale of Oden's attack compare to what Zoro did, really shows it was nothing to Kaido as it's not bothering him much.
You are being a hater and delusional. Even if I dislike a character I'm not going to look like a fool and discredit or deny what he did. The scar is there and you can clearly see it but you are too salty to admit it.

Even Fujitora can see better than you...smh

You are being a hater and delusional. Even if I dislike a character I'm not going to look like a fool and discredit or deny what he did. The scar is there and you can clearly see it but you are too salty to admit it.

Even Fujitora can see better than you...smh
I am legit not hating, i am just blind obv bcs i cant see it , hoping someone points it lol

Ulti: Turning our subordinates against us...every single ting that gone wrong till now... (puck note - this is just my guess given the panel is cut off but it's prolly the gist of it)
Ulti: ...to think she could even manipulate Big Mom as well
Ulti literally pointed out what the fandom things since seeing Tama in onigashima, poor Ulti don´t know that Tama as character only exist to make the raid far less dangerous.
Tama next to Queen are right now the major key why this raid is working very well for the alliance, Tama for NAkAma....

I don´t know if I should laugh or cry about that situation...
:josad::suresure:

Status
Not open for further replies.