Who should be the next mod of the spoiler thread

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Worst

Custom title
Hmm Yamato said that Momo is the one who will bring the new Dawn, and now she is saying that Luffy is the man Oden was waiting for......so maybe Momonosuke will bring the new down (Luffy) and Luffy will do whatever he's supposed to do as the new JoyBoy.......

You continue to downplay Zoro and later say you don't hate him
I am playing around with you guys. Though doing reversal to a reversal. You guys still on 'M3' stuff and yet can't admit on fault on Jimbei who you were saying was in position, but now your changing to Yamato to benefit you when your embarrassing yourself from it.

stop moe, you make me so hard.
Pero please :whitepress:....I am not your Zoro darumaka pillow. Do your fetish somewhere else.
Post automatically merged:

Zoro fucked your girlfriend to always talk about him, Even when he is not present in the chapter?
You guys are talking about Sanji despite he hasn't done anything yet or think Yamato is above everyone just for stalling Kaido.

Zolo

Cope Doctor
SO far yamato = luffy >>>>> zoro = sanji

with Jimbe in the crew too, dinamics of power will change.... New M3 might be Luffy , Yamato and Jimbe

tbh imo this chapter ain't as bad as what people made it out to be. yea sure ultis defeat could've been handled better. but still, even oda knows that ulti and P1 were too much to handle for nami and Usopp. and them doing a combined takedown for the 2 of them is better than nami just one-shotting her out of nowhere. I will admit that I'm a lil disappointed if this is the end of ulti and P1, but knowing oda they may even get up later in the arc. overall this could've gotten a lot worse.

Now yamato vs kaido I'm all here for. been loving yamato since her introduction and was hoping she would join the crew at some point as well. and I'm glad that I've gotten some confirmation this chapter. hoping this fight will lead into a flashback.

I'm loving onigashima so far, but this is my least fav chapter so far. but, that still doest make it bad tho

what do yall think?

You guys do know Strawhats will have 6 or more COC users than Roger did, so still Luffy, Sanji, Yamato, Zoro, and maybe Usopp. Still debating on Jimbei.
6 CoC users? You're crazy looool CoC is no joke man....this isn't Fairy Tail.
Zoro wants to be the WSS. He will need to fight and surpass Mihawk, and Luffy wants to be the PK. These are qualities of a king.
What does Sanji want to be? the King of Simps?
The only ST who will have it are Luffy, Zoro, and Yamato.

tbh imo this chapter ain't as bad as what people made it out to be. yea sure ultis defeat could've been handled better. but still, even oda knows that ulti and P1 were too much to handle for nami and Usopp. and them doing a combined takedown for the 2 of them is better than nami just one-shotting her out of nowhere. I will admit that I'm a lil disappointed if this is the end of ulti and P1, but knowing oda they may even get up later in the arc. overall this could've gotten a lot worse.

Now yamato vs kaido I'm all here for. been loving yamato since her introduction and was hoping she would join the crew at some point as well. and I'm glad that I've gotten some confirmation this chapter. hoping this fight will lead into a flashback.

I'm loving onigashima so far, but this is my least fav chapter so far. but, that still doest make it bad tho

what do yall think?
Same, more or less
I'm liking Onigashima a lot, is just that this chapter has been very low (possibly the lowest)
I just want more focus on certain fights...

Status
Not open for further replies.