Who should be the next mod of the spoiler thread

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Gaban beat Oden who has COC. I don't see how he did that if he didn't have it. Could be unconfirmed like Garp is when we know for sure he has it. Bullet is like Shiki case where movie is non-canon on events, but not the characters.
can you provide a panel where Gaban beat Oden or are you talking about the anime? the difference between Shiki and Bullet is... Shiki has been mention in the manga several times so he is considered canon while Bullet has not as far as i remember and he didn't even a appeared during Oden flashback also Oda did draw all the Roger pirates in SBS with their names and Bullet is not one of them.

- I don't want crappy speculation, show me where Gaban used CoC?

You clearly don't understand what CoC is:

Oda will never give Sanji CoC because:

- Sanji doesn't have the qualities of a King.
- Sanji doesn't want to be the WSS or the PK or an Admiral.
- He's just a cook who wants to find All blue. He even gave up on his dream when he saw the Mermaids on Fishman Island.
- He cried like a bitch and asked for help " Robin help me" Oda can never give CoC to that bitch.
- This shows that he has a weak personality and can never possess it.
- Oda never portrayed Sanji as a possible CoC user. We just suspected that he maybe be a prince.

Oda gave Zoro CoC because:
- Even before the timeskip we suspected Zoro of having CoC. Oda was building it and preparing us for this big reveal.
- He used it against Kaku, Shabody, Monet, and Wano.
- Zoro has the qualities of a king because he wants to be the WSS.
- He also wants to fight Mihawk.
- Mihawk is Yonko level and Shank's rival. They used to fight all the time. Only a dumbass would think that they didn't use Adv CoC in their fight.
- Zoro has a strong personality: we already saw that against Kuma, Kaido, Mihawk..etc
- Zoro never gave up on his dream.

Keep wishing for Sanji having CoC as you wished for King vs Sanji. You Sanji tards are always wrong. :cheers:
its not sure if zoro have coc unless oda confirm it.

Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhh that’s..... questionable???

For example:
Why did Kidd suddenly abandon Kaido for Big Mom when Kaido beat his ass and fed his vice captain a smile?

Like, One Piece has always been goofy and chaotic, that’s part of the charm. But as of late, there have been a lot of issues with the character writing.
That's why it makes sense. Humans are constantly swayed on whatever

- I don't want crappy speculation, show me where Gaban used CoC?

You clearly don't understand what CoC is:

Oda will never give Sanji CoC because:

- Sanji doesn't have the qualities of a King.
- Sanji doesn't want to be the WSS or the PK or an Admiral.
- He's just a cook who wants to find All blue. He even gave up on his dream when he saw the Mermaids on Fishman Island.
- He cried like a bitch and asked for help " Robin help me" Oda can never give CoC to that bitch.
- This shows that he has a weak personality and can never possess it.
- Oda never portrayed Sanji as a possible CoC user. We just suspected that he maybe be a prince.

Oda gave Zoro CoC because:
- Even before the timeskip we suspected Zoro of having CoC. Oda was building it and preparing us for this big reveal.
- He used it against Kaku, Shabody, Monet, and Wano.
- Zoro has the qualities of a king because he wants to be the WSS.
- He also wants to fight Mihawk.
- Mihawk is Yonko level and Shank's rival. They used to fight all the time. Only a dumbass would think that they didn't use Adv CoC in their fight.
- Zoro has a strong personality: we already saw that against Kuma, Kaido, Mihawk..etc
- Zoro never gave up on his dream.

Keep wishing for Sanji having CoC as you wished for King vs Sanji. You Sanji tards are always wrong. :cheers:
Beating Oden proves you have it as we don't see Garp's COC much, but we know he has it too given who he fought with.

Sanji has all the qualities and will have it. Why does he need dream for position when Whitebeard and Big Mom have dreams of families and they become Yonkos and have COC. That is stupid logic there. He never said he stop dreaming it or give up. That stupid using gag like that, bruh. Also again we have Zoro crying before and he is Cross Meme now and yet that is the 'appearance' for an COC? Your acting stupid, bruh. Your still ignoring my point on him saving the Chopper and army from 2 YCs and raising their spirits like leader does, but you think that isn't COC trait? Your just biased stupid if you think it isn't :kayneshrug:.

No he didn't. He only talked about it recent in this arc, but rest of the arcs have him captured by fodders like New Fishman Pirates and Yeti Brothers. That is 'COC' for you, but your ignoring that. Don't think COC was in pre-timeskip, bruh. Didn't show it even once like Luffy does. Again I understand that, but doesn't take away my points. Personality doesn't mean you won't get COC only as those with strong personality doesn't have it and he has been gag before even now too.

Your acting like idiot to think it won't happen when traits are there and I said I see him fighting King or Queen. If you following my posts, you should know that but instead your on 'ZKK' being debunked and can't admit it even when Yamato give more evidence why it isn't happening and Luffy is the one doing it. Don't be dumbass toxictard :cheers:.

What do you exactly want? Oda going publicly and saying Zoro has CoC???

Kaido, the strongest creature, a yonko, and a previous member of the Rock pirates doesn't know what CoC is? :whitepress:
if you believe zoro has it and it believable if he say oden have coc too when he cut kaido its make no sense that zoro doesn't know advance COA and jump to having COC. Its no brainer

can you provide a panel where Gaban beat Oden or are you talking about the anime? the difference between Shiki and Bullet is... Shiki has been mention in the manga several times so he is considered canon while Bullet has not as far as i remember and he didn't even a appeared during Oden flashback also Oda did draw all the Roger pirates in SBS with their names and Bullet is not one of them.
Anime is extended by Oda's word. He give the call on Gaban beating Oden as we see after the fight, Gaban has no injuries while Oden does. You don't need on-screen fights to see who is stronger than who and what happen like that. That why I said be patient on the reveal more on Bullet or hints about him as more flashback could hint on that as it comes there. Wasn't that SBS done prior to the movie as Idk about that.

Status
Not open for further replies.