Who should be the next mod of the spoiler thread

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
- I don't want crappy speculation, show me where Gaban used CoC?

You clearly don't understand what CoC is:

Oda will never give Sanji CoC because:

- Sanji doesn't have the qualities of a King.
- Sanji doesn't want to be the WSS or the PK or an Admiral.
- He's just a cook who wants to find All blue. He even gave up on his dream when he saw the Mermaids on Fishman Island.
- He cried like a bitch and asked for help " Robin help me" Oda can never give CoC to that bitch.
- This shows that he has a weak personality and can never possess it.
- Oda never portrayed Sanji as a possible CoC user. We just suspected that he maybe be a prince.

Oda gave Zoro CoC because:
- Even before the timeskip we suspected Zoro of having CoC. Oda was building it and preparing us for this big reveal.
- He used it against Kaku, Shabody, Monet, and Wano.
- Zoro has the qualities of a king because he wants to be the WSS.
- He also wants to fight Mihawk.
- Mihawk is Yonko level and Shank's rival. They used to fight all the time. Only a dumbass would think that they didn't use Adv CoC in their fight.
- Zoro has a strong personality: we already saw that against Kuma, Kaido, Mihawk..etc
- Zoro never gave up on his dream.

Keep wishing for Sanji having CoC as you wished for King vs Sanji. You Sanji tards are always wrong. :cheers:
Why all the hostility damn u seem really piss :sanmoji: but don't worry sanji will get coc in dew time, & looking you point out things that happen with other characters who has coc :gokulaugh: You are salty bro:pepecorn:

TheKnightOfTheSea

𝕷𝖔𝖗𝖉 𝖔𝖋 𝕸𝖔𝖔𝖓'𝖘 𝕾𝖕𝖆𝖜𝖓
Seriously though, if Marco leaves King to Zoro (highly possible now) and goes to the roof to fight Kaido like he originally intended to back in 998 or 999 (he mentions being delayed to go up), when who actually is the 4th symbol?

Okay I'm taking into account the totally "wild" presumption that Yamato is in fact the mythical white tiger. If that is the case, Kaido is the dragon and if Marco fights, he's the Phoenix. So then who is the Tortoise? There's no way Oda stops at 3 right?

And if so, is it a villain to make a 2v2? Or is it an ally to make it 3v1? Maybe Tenguyama has a fruit like this?
Green Bull or Blackbeard.

Kaido fought rs next generation, zoro luffy & took do much damage and yall think kaidonis at 100% percent :gokulaugh: yamato is fight a injure least power kaido now fresh kaido one shotting everyone just saying :kayneshrug:

the best DFs belong the Admiral, If Admirals have CoC , Odas powerscaling start to mess up again.

For Instance, As logic if Kizaru , Kizaru must be most stongest guy in the OP.

But we dont know arc order. We just know after Wano we will see Elbaf.

If Admirals mathcup will be after BB , Admiral power level can be accepted higher than Yonkos.

She still didn't have a bounty reveal so I'm hopeful she's not permanently beaten as of now.
Yup, that's another factor too. Also the pure fact that Nami got an upgrade and barely used it.

We'll see what happens. Usopp not getting his growth defining battle is what's keeping me hoping for now. Now we just have to wait forever until we know lol

Status
Not open for further replies.