Who should be the next mod of the spoiler thread

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

KiriNigiri

The Road To Harmony
Zeus is the new nakama. I wonder how Zoro and Luffy will react since they went to war vs Zeus on the Rooftop.
I don’t think they’ll care much. Holding grudges isn’t something Luffy and Zoro do. Especially once they hear how Zeus tried to sacrifice himself for Nami and co.

There is even precedent with Luffy, who didn’t care Zeus joined after WCI despite the fact Zeus was relentlessly endangering more of his crew.

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope
I don’t think they’ll care much. Holding grudges isn’t something Luffy and Zoro do. Especially once they hear how Zeus tried to sacrifice himself for Nami and co.

There is even precedent with Luffy, who didn’t care Zeus joined after WCI despite the fact Zeus was relentlessly endangering more of his crew.
Remember when they found out Camie's friend was Hacchi?
What you mean "they don't hold grudges"?
:P

When Franky join crew , zoro fans sanji out M3
When Robin join crew , zoro fans sanji out M3
When Brook join crew , zoro fans sanji out M3
When Yamato join crew zoro fans ssnji out M3

They don't know when they give up.

Why do people like stupid revival plots and characters not dying?
Like, are y'all 8 year olds or what? Just go and watch a Disney cartoon then where no one dies except the most evil, baddest bad guys but only because they are too stupid and accidentally kill themselves by falling down a cliff or whatever.
When did I say I liked it? When has an actual, important villain ever died in this series? Even ones where arc protagonists (Wiper, Kyros, Law) had the intent of killing arc villains (Enel, Diamante, Doflamingo)?

The point I'm making is many of you are setting yourselves up for massive disappointment. I come onto this forum weekly and watch tons of people here get their hopes crushed on what they think is going to happen with their favorite characters. I mean, look at fans of Nami and Ulti this chapter, many are disappointed for entirely different reasons.

Many Sanji fans were disappointed Oda adhered to the status quo. Zoro fans will too. It's what happens in this story.

What does this change? Number of feats does not change the character's PL.

If Zoro and Sanji have the same performance against King and Queen, then they will be of the same level. And contextualizing isolated feats won't change that
Zoro's outperforming the other rooftop supernovas, faced, beat, and scarred Kaido which puts him above anything Sanji has done. Zoro and Sanji beating King and Queen does not mean Zoro and Sanji are on the same level. King is stronger than Queen and Zoro is in poor condition.

Stop ignoring Zoro's feats and portrayal because you want Sanji to be on his level.

What a lame end for the best Tobi Roppo... wth

So confirmed Conqueror for Yamato I guess?
The black lightning isn't conquerors, the circles are. Seriously, go and see how Katakuri and Luffy did it vs Luffy and Don Chinjao (who doesn't have conquerors). See how BM and Kaido crashed, and the picture you show. We can't measure it by pre-timeskip either because the differentiation didn't exist at the time.

Edit: Don had CoC but didn't use it at that time. You can tell because nobody fainted and the circles were not present. Yamato could have CoC but the last page doesn't prove she does.

Last edited:
The black lightning isn't conquerors, the circles are. Seriously, go and see how Katakuri and Luffy did it vs Luffy and Don Chinjao (who doesn't have conquerors). See how BM and Kaido crashed, and the picture you show. We can't measure it by pre-timeskip either because the differentiation didn't exist at the time.
Don Chinjao has CoC lol

Status
Not open for further replies.