Who should be the next mod of the spoiler thread

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Don Chinjao has CoC lol
Sorry, you are right, but my point still stands.

Also they didn't get into a CoC clash at the tournament, nobody fainted from said clash.

What I'm saying is that while the clash doesn't disprove Yamato has CoC, it doesn't support it either.

Luffy clashed with Ulti like he did with Don Chinjao, but there is a difference between those and people who are actively using CoC (Doflamingo/Kata)

Depends.
Was Zoro abused and trapped for his entire life?
Kinda easy for him when he's not victim of 20+ years on incarceration, parental abuse and have his "hope" in for of "Ace" dying.
:brootea:
She didn't mention the abuse as the reason, but her fear for own life that she was unable to take them off.
Zoro seems like the type to risk it even if he had same experience of parental abuse and incarcerations

The black lightning isn't conquerors, the circles are. Seriously, go and see how Katakuri and Luffy did it vs Luffy and Don Chinjao (who doesn't have conquerors). See how BM and Kaido crashed, and the picture you show. We can't measure it by pre-timeskip either because the differentiation didn't exist at the time.
BM and Kaido clash looks like a bigger version of Kaido and Yamato

S

Shepherd

Scarring Hybrid Kaido and blocking Hakai > beating King and Queen at the same time lmfao cope candy
"Zolo scarred Hybrid Kaido"

And Queen knocked BM unconscious, knocking someone out >>>>> scarring someone. K.O'ing someone using only your body requires literal hundreds of times more force than scarring someone with a sharp weapon.

So yeah get ready to see Sanji mid-diff the guy who K.O.'d a yonko :christnally:

Giving a scar is not much compared to what he received.
Really isn't, people love to inflate this feat ignoring how little the scar actually was and how little impact it actually had on things. Queen K.O.'ing BM was much more significant feat and story wise.

Last edited by a moderator:
S

Shepherd

can sanji do them ? yes or no ?
Zolo is YC1 lvl. If Sanji beats Queen that means Sanji is above YC2 level, if he mid-diffs Sanji is YC1 lvl.

Really, the only thing putting Zolo far above Sanji is Zolo scarring a Yonko, which Queen (Sanji's opponent) has already surpassed when he K.O.'d Meme.

TheKnightOfTheSea

𝕷𝖔𝖗𝖉 𝖔𝖋 𝕸𝖔𝖔𝖓'𝖘 𝕾𝖕𝖆𝖜𝖓
Luffy vs Akainu
Zoro vs Fuji (no I don't think hes flipping side before this)
Sanji vs Ryokugyuu
Yamato vs Kizaru

:D
Zoro vs Kizaru before the Final War.

Luffy vs Issho before the Final War.

Luffy and Sabo vs Sakazuki during the Final War.

Sanji vs Ryokuguwhat'sface during the Final War.

Yamato and Jinbe vs Orange Admiral during the Final War.

Zoro's outperforming the other rooftop supernovas, faced, beat, and scarred Kaido which puts him above anything Sanji has done. Zoro and Sanji beating King and Queen does not mean Zoro and Sanji are on the same level. King is stronger than Queen and Zoro is in poor condition.

Stop ignoring Zoro's feats and portrayal because you want Sanji to be on his level.
King and Queen are on the same level, portrayed since their first appearances.
What if Zoro is whole? Will you admit that Zoro and Sanji are on the same level? Or the Zorotard sect prevents you from recognizing reality?

TheKnightOfTheSea

𝕷𝖔𝖗𝖉 𝖔𝖋 𝕸𝖔𝖔𝖓'𝖘 𝕾𝖕𝖆𝖜𝖓
Green Bull had the "i dont eat" and "only a lady could feed me" thing, which would suggest him as Sanji's opponent.
But the "lady" part kinda puts Yamato as an option as well. Just saying.
Maybe:

Sanji and Yamato vs Green Bull and Zoro and Jinbe vs Kizaru?

Kizaru has established beef with Zoro, and imprisoned Jinbe's former crewmate.

Status
Not open for further replies.