Who should be the next mod of the spoiler thread

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
King and Queen are on the same level, portrayed since their first appearances.
What if Zoro is whole? Will you admit that Zoro and Sanji are on the same level? Or the Zorotard sect prevents you from recognizing reality?
They are not the same levels and have never been portrayed to be the same. Queen freaks out over his encounters with Big Mom while King doesn't.

If, that's a big if because it would go against the story, Zoro is fully heal then we would need to look at the difficulty of their battle. You would still need to factor in their performance and feats throughout the entire war.

IE: Zoro has his rooftop feat and he could grow more during the war. Plus Oda has hinted he will kill Kaido.

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope
She didn't mention the abuse as the reason, but her fear for own life that she was unable to take them off.
Zoro seems like the type to risk it even if he had same experience of parental abuse and incarcerations
But internalizing issues is a common thing in these kinds of abuse.
But my point is:
There are multiple ways you can work with the "willpower" theme in fiction.
There's the case for Zoro, who always will be at the high end of willpower, "never give up", etc. If he dies, he dies on his own terms. Like the wax part in little garden, asking for Kuma to take his life instead of Luffy's, etc.
There's also the "bouncing back" theme. Was recently shown in Sanji's ordeal during WCI. Take a seemingly non-vulnerable character, shatter his world completely, throw him in the deepest sense of "I can't do anything" possible, than bring him back up, usually with the assistance of someone else (Luffy).
And finally, the "unbind the shackles that have always binded you" theme, which is the most commonly used in One PIece. The difference for the second example, is that the character starts its "downfall" already in a state of vulnerability (usually by being a child thrown in a difficult situation). Nami being forced to work for Arlong, Robin being used by criminal organizations and being hunted, and now Yamato being imprisoned by her own father.
I think all of these are valid ways to work this theme and each has its own merits. Which is why I don't discard the possibility of Sanji having CoC due to some past situation that would make it wrong. I don't consider the possibility merely because I don't actually like it very much. LMAO.
Now, all of this is kinda pointless because One Piece is Oda's story. It will depend entirely on what he thinks it should be. So....yeah...there's that.
:moonwalk:

Green Bull had the "i dont eat" and "only a lady could feed me" thing, which would suggest him as Sanji's opponent.
But the "lady" part kinda puts Yamato as an option as well. Just saying.
With Yamato likely joining too, I'm truly starting to fall back into the Zodiac Admiral theory.
I'm still not exactly where where she falls relative to Jinbe (I assume stronger), but I think it would be really interesting if Oda goes there.

Basically we know 7 of 12 "Zodiac" names used by Admirals and those who failed to become admirals during the world conscription:

Admirals (past and present)
- Akainu (Red Dog)
- Aokiji (Blue Pheasant)
- Kizaru (Yellow Monkey)
- Fujitora (Purple Tiger)
- Ryokugyuu (Green Bull)

Vice Admirals

- Chaton (Brown Pig)
- Momousagi (Pink Rabbit)

Which leads me to believe there are 5 additional Vice Admirals with Admiral codenames. What is missing is Goat, Snake, Rat, Dragon and Horse) . While I don't expect the matchups to be "perfect", I can very much see a Strawhat crew of 11 or 12 taking these people on during the beginnings of the final war.

Either Yamato or Jinbe fight Kizaru (Kizaru IS indirectly responsible for Arlong being in East Blue, but Yamato seems stronger) and the other fights a VA, or someone soon actually takes over Kuzan's old codename (Aokiji) and becomes a 4th Admiral under Akainu. This would also potentially assume Yamato isn't actually the last crewmate (there could be one more to make 12 v 12)

Kind of excited to see where that goes

TheKnightOfTheSea

𝕷𝖔𝖗𝖉 𝖔𝖋 𝕸𝖔𝖔𝖓'𝖘 𝕾𝖕𝖆𝖜𝖓
With Yamato likely joining too, I'm truly starting to fall back into the Zodiac Admiral theory.
I'm still not exactly where where she falls relative to Jinbe (I assume stronger), but I think it would be really interesting if Oda goes there.

Basically we know 7 of 12 "Zodiac" names used by Admirals and those who failed to become admirals during the world conscription:

Admirals (past and present)
- Akainu (Red Dog)
- Aokiji (Blue Pheasant)
- Kizaru (Yellow Monkey)
- Fujitora (Purple Tiger)
- Ryokugyuu (Green Bull)

Vice Admirals

- Chaton (Brown Pig)
- Momousagi (Pink Rabbit)

Which leads me to believe there are 5 additional ice Admirals with Admiral codenames. While I don't expect the matchups to be "perfect", I can very much see a Strawhat crew of 11 or 12 taking these people on during the beginnings of the final war.

Either Yamato or Jinbe fight Kizaru (Kizaru IS indirectly responsible for Arlong being in East Blue, but Yamato seems stronger) and the other fights a VA, or someone soon actually takes over Kuzan's old codename (Aokiji) and becomes a 4th Admiral under Akainu.

Kind of excited to see where that goes
The Goat on the Zodiac probably refers to Sengoku.

She already get portrayal higher. The Scabbards as whole troup get low diffed by BASE Kaido. She now facing Hybird Kaido, also Oden was portrayal beyond the Scabbard lvl, she replace Oden(ofc weaker but still).

In the moment when she can fight hybrid Kaido and push him mid diff, she became clearly above all scabbards.
Mate what the fuck are you talking about? Sulong Dukes insta-owned Jack. Yamato was struggling with Ulti.

People using forms is not an indication of anything. Oda will hold off on reveals early on, and use it like water later.

Mate what the fuck are you talking about? Sulong Dukes insta-owned Jack. Yamato was struggling with Ulti.
A injuried Jack, also Yamato toy with Ulti, never really care about.
Or do you wanna say me Ulti would do the same as what Yama did against LuffyG2/G3?
Yama let Luffy G2/G3 be looking useless. You underestimate Yama to much, she going to have at least one adv haki form.

S

Shepherd

They are not the same levels and have never been portrayed to be the same. Queen freaks out over his encounters with Big Mom while King doesn't.
Queen's physical strength and durability >>> King's, literally the only thing putting King above Queen rn is his title and speed. Show me King K.O'ing a Yonko before putting him on another tier

A injuried Jack, also Yamato toy with Ulti, never really care about.
Or do you wanna say me Ulti would do the same as what Yama did against LuffyG2/G3?
Yama let Luffy G2/G3 be looking useless. You underestimate Yama to much, she going to have at least one adv haki form.
Injured Jack told the Tobi Roppo to fuck off because they can’t handle scabbards. Stop it with this nonsense. Yamato has good physical strength but so do all Zooans.

Injured Jack told the Tobi Roppo to fuck off because they can’t handle scabbards. Stop it with this nonsense. Yamato has good physical strength but so do all Zooans.
She is also fast, physical power is good and she seems having a insane haki,perhaps even adv haki.
If she can match hybrid Kaido now, I doubt any flyer or calamity(barely King) could do the same.
Law was destroyed in seconds and couldn´t handle on his own Hybrid Kaido, I doubt Law is weaker then the flyers. As I said you underestimate Yamato to much.

Base Yama is easily over G2/G3 pre Adv CoC Luffy. With Zoan probably even far higher.

She is also fast, physical power is good and she seems having a insane haki,perhaps even adv haki.
If she can match hybrid Kaido now, I doubt any flyer or calamity(barely King) could do the same.
Law was destroyed in seconds and couldn´t handle on his own Hybrid Kaido, I doubt Law is weaker then the flyers. As I said you underestimate Yamato to much.

Base Yama is easily over G2/G3 pre Adv CoC Luffy. With Zoan probably even far higher.
Dude you’re just throwing out random forms and names. Ulti held back Yamato, who wanted to save Momo. That was a prolonged clash.

I guarantee you Ulti can’t hold back all the Scabbards with Sulong Dukes. Stop it with this garbage.

1- Zoro fought ans halted 2 combined power from 2 yonko
2- he scarred Kaido for life
3- Zoro is a conqueror
4- He is a leader of the new generation

Vs
Sanji who baked a cake lmao
Sanji is more clever , better strategist , better cooker , better crew mate , better good person.
Zoro sleep training sleep training.

Even though sanji don't make any training any time, he always is good fighter.

Zoro have more durability than Sanji . That is why sanji get CoO. But as a damage , no difference so much.

Think if sanji make training........

Dude you’re just throwing out random forms and names. Ulti held back Yamato, who wanted to save Momo. That was a prolonged clash.

I guarantee you Ulti can’t hold back all the Scabbards with Sulong Dukes. Stop it with this garbage.
It was just a small clash with Yamato even looking away.
Yamato legit block easily G2/G3 Luffy, she fighting soon hybrid Kaido, isn´t that enough to tell about her powerlvl?
Why you can´t wait for the battle until you judge her powerlvl?

Status
Not open for further replies.