Who should be the next mod of the spoiler thread

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
"Blocking Hakai" - shattered 30 of his bones, only blocked it with 1 second AND he used barrier Haki
Luffy on the other hand tanked Ragnarok in it's entirety, sustained 0 lasting wounds and went on to 1v1 Kaido as Zolo was sent downstairs

"Tatsumaki" - Did barely any damage, visually was about as lethal as the Scabbard's flesh wounds

"replicating Oden's feat" LOL Oden gave Kaido PTSD, Zolo's attack wasn't even enough to make Kaido fall down. Even Zolo was dissapointed by the attack :gokulaugh:
Luffy was KO'd temporarily from that attack

Zoro was not and still fighting

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
Wa3alyakom alsalam akhi :endthis:

@Jew D. Boy we have Jewish ppl here in morocco they are calm :goyea:
It’s kinda funny…I’ve met so many awesome Muslim folks around here who are friendly, hilarious, intelligent, and compassionate…and I, the lone Jew, consistently make a complete asshole of myself solely for effect. Still don’t know if that makes me better than most of my people or worse, but we’ll figure that out together :cheers:

It’s kinda funny…I’ve met so many awesome Muslim folks around here who are friendly, hilarious, intelligent, and compassionate…and I, the lone Jew, consistently make a complete asshole of myself solely for effect. Still don’t know if that makes me better than most of my people or worse, but we’ll figure that out together :cheers:
You are a great and funny man :kobeha:
Your behavior is the same like what your ppl is doing here in morocco :kobeha:

S

Shepherd

okay? Post WCI Luffy did zero damage and got one shot. What do you think you’re proving?
Headcanon, Luffy did internal damage as indicated by Kaido bleeding from his mouth.

Luffy was KO'd temporarily from that attack

Zoro was not and still fighting
That's because Luffy got hit directly unlike Zolo who had time to prepare and block, yet still shattered 30 of his bones

Headcanon, Luffy did internal damage as indicated by Kaido bleeding from his mouth.

That's because Luffy got hit directly unlike Zolo who had time to prepare and block, yet still shattered 30 of his bones
Wuttttt lame BS is that

Zolo went Yolo and saved everyone ass, only for Luffy to be an idiot and get hit by Kaido's attack for being an idiot. Hakai >>>>>>>>>> Kaido's attack

Wuttttt lame BS is that

Zolo went Yolo and saved everyone ass, only for Luffy to be an idiot and get hit by Kaido's attack for being an idiot. Hakai >>>>>>>>>> Kaido's attack
Zoro made Kaido bleed from his mouth for 3 straight panels on top of scarring him and not getting one shot. You lost the argument.
Are y'all arguing with that Shepherd dude, better put him in ignore list, he actually believes Sanji can take on Hakai if you dig up his posts

S

Shepherd

Zoro made Kaido bleed from his mouth for 3 straight panels on top of scarring him and not getting one shot. You lost the argument.
Luffy didn't get 1 shot either, he endured a Bagua at the beginning, Ragnarok and additional damage that we didn't get to see because Oda felt it was important enough to offscreen.

Zolo on the other hand was immobilized after blocking an attack for only 1 second, an attack of which he was prepared for and even had barrier haki + swords to defend against.

At the end of the day Luffy had the honor of 1v1'ing Kaido and clashing against Kaido IN BASE FORM, Luffy is leagues ahead of Zolo and Zolo's chances of ever catching up are effectively 0%.

Status
Not open for further replies.