Who should be the next mod of the spoiler thread

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don’t understand why people think Kizaru won’t get off screened what does he even bring or can bring? It actually makes more sense if he gets off screened because we can see the straw hats react to his death and know how strong Blackbeard has it be to defeat someone like him
no plot connection with kizaru and bb
theory based on their fruits and headcanon
kind of obvious why fans wont buy into it

actual plot
shanks and bb slated to cross paths again
bb and burgess dont trust aokiji and shiryu

The key word is "if" let's talk about that once she has it's no use laying these baits now.

We see no CoC infused haki from Kaido club it would leak otherwise so it's safe to say neither has used it in that clash or Kaido would have used it in return as he did against Luffy.
If it was confirmed she can use it consciously (which I’m sure of since her attack on that Number when she met Franky)
Are you going to aknoeledge it? Or will you keep denying
Post automatically merged:

:milaugh::beckmoji:

Zoro was in a weaken state and several injured and still scarred Kaido.

We still haven't seen an all out Zoro.
When you’re on the brink, that’s where you bloom in Haki and show something greater...
Meaning had Zoro not gone extreme, and if he wasn’t in bad state, he wouldn’t have gotten his CoC awakening... which is why Zoro is Unaware he could use it

Meaning, he was lucky that he got into that extreme state inb4 doing the final attack, otherwise he wouldn’t have given Kaido his permenanscar by CoC awakening...

Also my words are backed up by Rayleigh and Grandpa Hyo words about Haki evolving...
So no point in trying to say Fresh Zoro would have done better, cause he would NOT
this was his best attack, period, fresh or not fresh! It was the best he could pull off

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
You are right they aren´t fighters, but this didn´t held Oda up from giving them 1on1 or 2vs1 battles in Alabasta,Enies lobby, two big arcs.
So they actually show such things, Usopp as example had also 1on1 fights, Luffy vs Usopp was one of the greatest battles between a strawhat member.

And you said it, Nami get Zeus and Usopp get haki grow in DR.
Since that I was hoped to see how they growing up with their new learned ability.
This is a arc of 400chapters of build up, for Nami and Usopp it would be important to let them grow up in this battle, going over their limit like we see in Alabasta or Enies lobby.

And their opponents where get is really worse,Pageone literally not have any move attack, Ulti just use one attack(named one) and the second one was never used...

For all four characters, such a rushed battle is really disrespectful, Nami and Usopp fans wait for so long to get this?
Really disappointed.
Page1 didn't get a single named attack...

God. Fuck you Oda

Status
Not open for further replies.