Who should be the next mod of the spoiler thread

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Classic weapon mvp
It was not just her weapon, she basically did it on her own after a brutal battle, a great one with good tension, great cheoraphy and good artstyle overall with a great enemy for Nami:

These are the panels before she use the weapon, she did it on her own power, stop the attack with taking a painful attack.
Overall should I showcase the whole fight again? Just compare the fight with Miss Doublefinger vs Nami fight with Ulit..
Full fight with Doublefinger for these one who actually forget how much time and insane work Oda did with the past strawhat battles:

That was Nami first big battle on her own, a battle who had anything.
Gag scene, Nami as character growing, as fighter growing, a good enemy with interesting moveset, cool attacks from both side, tricks like Nami making illusion, a very hard battle for Nami where she go over her limit, where she himself need to put the work in the end.
Great artstyle, a full fight who take over 4 chapters next to next, Oda make a great set up and end a great battle.
Same with Kalifa, Oda spend at least chapters and good battles.
Where both villian and protagonist show skills and interesting moveset, great matchups.

And now compare that what we get in the past with Ulti and Pageone vs Nami and Usopp...
Pageone barely show anything, dude has legit not shown any attack, Ulti had just one move, something liike interesting moveset with different skills in new world where haki and df can play a big role and all what we get is this?

I going to debate with anyone who wanna try to say me that Ulti+Pageone vs Nami and Usopp is actually a great battle, it isn´t it. No tension, no feeling, running over running, offscreens... Missdoublefinger show more then Pageone+Ulti did together.

And we wait 400chapters,10 years of hope for Nami to get again a real good battle, but nope, Tama is more important, Tama is actually stealing the show of the strawhats(even Ulti pointed it out this chapter lol).. The strawhats who let start us to read this manga get threat like side characters while side characters actually get threated better with far better panels(Scabbards) or Tama who has right now more screentime then King,Jinbe,WsW together....

What's your take on what Kidd will do next after Wano ends? :pepecorn:
I have multiple theories. One of them.

1. Kidd forms a crew of a lot of former captains including a lot of beast pirates.

2. Kidds backstory will be in Elbaf.

3. Elbaf is the wano 2.0 because it’s shanks and Blackbeard. This time it’s a free for all. Straw hats vs red haired pirates vs Blackbeard pirates vs Kidd pirates.
Can go more into depth but tired

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Holy shit I just realized this
:gokulaugh:
I'm a simple man.

I expected Page1 to either prove himself to Ulti and last longer than her, or show himself as independent and cast her aside.

Instead a 69 year old, 10 ton grandma sucker punched and team killed him. Who woulda thought?
Is that gonna happen before or after we fly to Canada to see our friends @Light D Lamperouge and @Natalija in their native, non-Serbian environment?? :choppawhat:
They're coming with us.

S

Shepherd

It was not just her weapon, she basically did it on her own after a brutal battle, a great one with good tension, great cheoraphy and good artstyle overall with a great enemy for Nami:

These are the panels before she use the weapon, she did it on her own power, stop the attack with taking a painful attack.
Overall should I showcase the whole fight again? Just compare the fight with Miss Doublefinger vs Nami fight with Ulit..
Full fight with Doublefinger for these one who actually forget how much time and insane work Oda did with the past strawhat battles:

Gag scene, Nami as character growing, as fighter growing, a good enemy with interesting moveset, cool attacks from both side, tricks like Nami making illusion, a very hard battle for Nami where she go over her limit, where she himself need to put the work in the end.
Great artstyle, a full fight who take over 4 chapters next to next, Oda make a great set up and end a great battle.
Where both villian and protagonist show skills and interesting moveset, great matchups.

And now compare that what we get in the past with Ulti and Pageone vs Nami and Usopp...
Pageone barely show anything, dude has legit not shown any attack, Ulti had just one move, something liike interesting moveset with different skills in new world where haki and df can play a big role and all what we get is this?

I going to debate with anyone who wanna try to say me that Ulti+Pageone vs Nami and Usopp is actually a great battle, it isn´t it. No tension, no feeling, running over running, offscreens... Missdoublefinger show more then Pageone+Ulti did together.

And we wait 400chapters,10 years of hope for Nami to get again a real good battle, but nope, Tama is more important, Tama is actually stealing the show of the strawhats(even Ulti pointed it out this chapter lol).. The strawhats who let start us to read this manga get threat like side characters while side characters actually get threated better with far better panels(Scabbards) or Tama who has right now more screentime then King,Jinbe,WsW together....
Great comment, quality post. Both Nami (and quite frankly, Ulti) deserved far better.

Damn. I'm actually agreeing with you here.

Status
Not open for further replies.