Who should be the next mod of the spoiler thread

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Honestly kidd is just underwhelming

Firstly his haki isn't even remotely close to luffys and zoros with what we have seen from him so far.

His physical prowess without his devil fruit is lacking.

On top of that his devil fruit is one of the few (if not the only devil) that's actually co-dependant on his environment and the availability of a particular substance (metal) to even be note worthy. Which means he always have fluctuating AP

Sadly Sanji has raidsuit. He won't even get extreme death battles anymore because he has a magical power up that saves him from getting significant damage.
Raid suit almost ruined Sanji. I don't hate him like you do but raid suit just made him so much worse as a character.

NOOOO

Good to hear that... I guess:wonderland::zorothink:
First of all sanji has never had an extreme diff fight and it aint starting now and ppl love hating on the raid suit like zoro dosen't get superpowered ass swords every other arc

First of all sanji has never had an extreme diff fight and it aint starting now and ppl love hating on the raid suit like zoro dosen't get superpowered ass swords every other arc
Bullshit. You can't even remotely compare the two.

One uses and utilizes what its user already has which is haki

The other grants the user's abilities he literally would not have without it. While at the same time only having the restriction of being warn by that particular user because of genetic sequencing. Which means that sanji at any moment in his life baby or toddler could have worn the suit
Post automatically merged:

As in its not a light beam.........still ulti got up......fulgora still takes the cake when you talk about AOE........
AOE will always be less effective than actually AP since AP is always more combat focused

So a bullet has more AP than a Bomb?
Ughhhhh let's see........ someone's shooting precise rounds at me or a person dropping a bomb in the city in which i will not physically feel it since I am not in the immediate area......hmmmmm let me think

On top of that that analogy was piss since you would have to compare both attacks already having similar destructive capacity.

So next time use a more clever example like a missile be shot at me and a bomb being let off. That's a better example. But that would actually answer your point hence why I you didn't use that instead I guess

Ughhhhh let's see........ someone's shooting precise rounds at me or a person dropping a bomb in the city in which i will not physically feel it since I am not in the immediate area......hmmmmm let me think

On top of that that analogy was piss since you would have to compare both attacks already having similar destructive capacity.

So next time use a more clever example like a missile be shot at me and a bomb being let off. That's a better example. But that would actually answer your point hence why I you didn't use that instead I guess
Yeah fulgora is more like a missile.......that is the point.....we do not know which has more AP precisely but since it is a bigger attack it is more powerful attack.........

If it was confirmed she can use it consciously (which I’m sure of since her attack on that Number when she met Franky)
Are you going to aknoeledge it? Or will you keep denying
Post automatically merged:

When you’re on the brink, that’s where you bloom in Haki and show something greater...
Meaning had Zoro not gone extreme, and if he wasn’t in bad state, he wouldn’t have gotten his CoC awakening... which is why Zoro is Unaware he could use it

Meaning, he was lucky that he got into that extreme state inb4 doing the final attack, otherwise he wouldn’t have given Kaido his permenanscar by CoC awakening...

Also my words are backed up by Rayleigh and Grandpa Hyo words about Haki evolving...
So no point in trying to say Fresh Zoro would have done better, cause he would NOT
this was his best attack, period, fresh or not fresh! It was the best he could pull off
Even if Zoro wouldn't have been in that state he would have still scarred Kaido.

First, the manga implied his flying dragon blaze has the power to scar Kaido. That's why Big Mom and Kaido were so worried about the attack. There's no need for them to be that worry about an attack Kaido can easily heal from. If that attack can scar Kaido than Zoro's other high end attacks has the potential to do the same. IE: Death lion song, 1080 pound canon, and billion world technique.

Second, there is no evidence supporting Zoro needs to use CoC to scar Kaido. Even Kiku can at least hurt Kaido. Since there is evidence supporting Zoro's none asura attack can scar Kaido than his Asura attacks, which are stronger can definitely scar Kaido. Zoro now has 3 asura attacks.

Would Zoro in better condition beat or kill Kaido? Of course not, but he would give Kaido harder and longer fight, and scar him more. Zoro, while weaken and heavily injured in asura mode, blitzed Kaido and deflected all of his attacks. Zoro in better condition would have done the same if not better in that area. Since Zoro has never passed out from using asura mode he should be able to use it longer and/or several times in battle.

You can see a fresh Zoro would have performed better against Kaido in a 1v1 because he would be able to fight Kaido longer and use more attacks that have to power to scar and weaken Kaido. Since Kaido is stronger than Zoro he would be able to push Zoro to his limit which would still cause Zoro to unlock adv CoC haki and use against Kaido. In the end Zoro would still end up with CoC. But now Kaido would be in worse shape.
:finally:

Status
Not open for further replies.