Rate:

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Roronoa-sama

Magic Sword, Magic Swordsman, and Can Cut Anything
Kaido past 3 month Queen past 1 month If there is kıng plottıng 1 month , there are 8 9 matchup which likely take sıx or seven months yep after over 14 15 month , wano arc will be finish .
Post automatically merged:

This is estimation. We have some options. I dont think Marco will fall ın 1 or 2 chapters , Do you think ?
I think than zoro will join with yamatl because marco doesn't need tohelp against king

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
I have one little question.

Zoro come back. What will happen ?

1. Marco easily get defeated King and he go King . I dont think so. Marco wont get defeated easily.

2. Marco and Zoro will be team ? Likely.

3. Zoro will go rooftop again. We will travel Kaido past and yamato and kaido will fight each other for a while . I dont think so.

4. Sanji and Zoro will be team ? Non make sense.

5. Zoro will follow Orochi ? I guess Orochi is different place I dont think so.

the most possible action seems marco zoro team .
King kills Marco, Zoro defeats King and kills Kaido.
That's the inevitable path of Zorojuro the Ronin. :yearight:

H

humanbeing

to be honest the alliance gain more power with every chapter , the end of arc three might just the drama of Onigashima is about to crush the Flower Capital or if Luffy can get on time to prevent that. don't sea any defeat for the main characters. the Match ups are about to get all set expect Zoro will be healed next chapter and will maybe go to take on King , We will see maybe Perospero vs Neko. there is no way the main fighters will lose even temporally which means the drama of the end of the next arc will not be because the alliance is losing the fights.
Mr. Morj speculation about the raid fail gets debunked every single chapter.

King kills Marco, Zoro defeats King and kills Kaido.
That's the inevitable path of Zorojuro the Ronin. :yearight:
Dude , ı dont think you understand. As ı specified before , Zoro coma back and ready okey ? If you say marco will fall in 1 2 chapter. I am saying this is low possiblity.

Please , dont comment if you are fanboys and talk nonsense. We are not character hater . We try to talk each other in frame of logic.

If an enemy is going to say that he can feel a strange haki, the suit is the source of that haki and it is Judge's suit, I'll consider it

Sure, sure. Meanwhile
Oden's haki is an old meme, the strange haki thing is there because it's a cursed sword and is easily distinguishable by any haki expert just like how Zoro sensed Nidai in Luffy's hands

Status
Not open for further replies.