Rate:

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Red Night

Chise and Joseph
I'm a bit scared by the instant medicine used by minks. Why did they not use this technique against Jack on Zou?
Queen and Who's Who hybrid forms are pretty cool.
Zoro vs King.
Sanji vs Queen.
Inuarashi probably didn't fight, yet.
Luffy has been saved(whoooaa!).
Who's Who really hates Luffy. Jinbe will defend it's captain.

I'm a bit scared by the instant medicine used by minks. Why did they not use this technique against Jack on Zou?
Queen and Who's Who hybrid forms are pretty cool.
Zoro vs King.
Sanji vs Queen.
Inuarashi probably didn't fight, yet.
Luffy has been saved(whoooaa!).
Who's Who really hates Luffy. Jinbe will defend it's captain.

Im pretty sure Oda dont know .d.d

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
Im not fan of any character. Just ı like reading manga. Because im not idiot that obey manga character.d

Just you can evulate me from avatar picture. Your capacity make me cry.d

The signature sentence usopp and gift belong the M3 ?
I know a Luffy fan when I see one and...

You heard me what I told you what happens with Zoro in this arc. Are you ready for it or not? :myman:

zoro doesn't know about yamato, he only knows that luffy got defeated, so he's definitely going back to the rooftop.

yamato is fighting kaido with the intent of just holding him back until luffy returns.

buying time only means that yamato won't be doing any damage to kaido.

the fight will need zoro stepping in to install the mentality of "fighting to win".

zoro has expressed on multiple occasions that he won't wait for luffy, and that he will fight to win:

Matches have been finalized. But there will be an interruption. That is, Onigashima falling on mainland. It will explain Zoro's instant heal. Luffy is down, he also need time to recover. Zoro will need to rest again to recover. All of this leads to > raid failure.

But, if raid is not failing, then we are going to have back to back hype chapters.

Status
Not open for further replies.