Rate:

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Great chapter overall, with great dialogue coming from Jinbei and Who's Who. Also I must say the healing a heavily wounded character (typically Luffy's role and now Zoro) to have consequences later for said healing....It never usually ends up like a real gamble or with real consequences to make the stakes higher...At least for the main characters. Just a habit Oda does, and also a shonen trope. It ruins the tension...

Queen's design is definitely inspired by the Mechagodzilla from G vs KK, which I thought was a clunky design at first. Now I am really liking it.

The Gomu Gomu no Mi being a special fruit is a bit frustrating...As if Luffy doesn't already have The Chosen One narrative so thrusted down our throats already throughout post timeskip. Now its like....Sigh...

Overall an entertaining chapter.
At bolded I agree with you, but considering this is Zoro I envision he'll be healed and fight king for a while but mid fight the double damage will come into affect and he'll have to defeat King while dealing with said damage. I expect another haki bloom in this moment

I am more toward that Kaido make short work on Yamato, then, coming to Live floor only to be stopped by Marco. While, unattended King shall be facing insta-healed Zoro. This medicine is what helping Zoro defeating King as like how Raid Suit for Sanji facing Queen.

Status
Not open for further replies.