Who has the best Hybrid Form so far?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Roger made a son . Why ? To become joyboy.
Maybe shanks chose his candidate for joyboy .
Why not?
Shanks TRUSTING Luffy to be next Joy-Boy is perfectly fine

but Shanks GAINING something from Luffy is just wrong ... that act was great cause it was the pinnacle of "selfless action"

and it should remain one
10s of millions started one piece cause of that beginning
fucking that up is just too wrong

S

so Who's who is most likely the same CP9 guy in Nico Olivia Backstory 20 years ago... there was TWO guys... Kalifa's father his name is Laskey... the second guy is whom I theorized with same hair, lips, jaw, and body physique...
I might be 100 % right on the guy... but only wrong in that he's not CP0 right now anymore...
Not bad

This arc, I keep striking one theory after another!
I have future sight
:finally:
Confirmed!
I love how Kaku and Lucci grew up so massively in 2 years of time but Who's Who probably took 20 unless he had weird growth patterns.

He's literally always been lmao. Like he was before Naruto or Ichigo were in their own series.

Read the dialogue guys, this shit was known the moment Smoker realized Luffy acted the same as Roger in dying, or where he was saved by a lightning bolt and everybody saw (the sole reason for Barto fanboying over him), or where Kureha mentioned the will of D the first time, or where Whitebeard mentioned "someone" will carry the world on their backs and save it once they discover One Piece.
I know, there were lots of clues arcs ago. Just had a mini 'woah' moment earlier while reading the spoilers. It didn't really surprise me that much

Last edited:
I can't careless if he a fuck-boy for Imu with no will of his own

but no writer in right mind should fuck up their own legendary moments for sake of twists
Again, you are assuming that the twist has to be directly evil and not morally grey like most people think.

Him saving luffy doesn't have any less meaning because he has some ulterior motive. In my opinion of there is more to thst scene it will elevate it because it's built in the idea that Shanks is 100% all good, which is not true in the slightest thus far in the series.

Not sure why people want Shanks to be this 2 dimensional character with no goals except to help Luffy succeed.

while Oda is getting a lot of shit ... he is still Oda ... I have faith in him ...

taking AWAY meaning from story is just a low point
The way Oda writes his story makes it inevitable at times. Take the Haki concept as an example. The foundation is very shallow and shaky because Oda didn't have it fully fleshed out in the beginning and now he hopes that he can somehow connect the dots by EOS in a way everything makes sense. This leads to inconsistencies and sometimes asspulls.
Togashi from HxH is the exact opposite. His foundation for Nen was rock solid, he knew exactly what he was going for and continued to flesh it out with "nearly" everything making sense (nanika or alluka was trash).

In MF it was established that WB would go to hell if you hurt his crewmates, but same didn't apply for Oden. Oda clearly didn't think of Oden at that time which hurt WB'S character.

Again, you are assuming that the twist has to be directly evil and not morally grey like most people think.

Him saving luffy doesn't have any less meaning because he has some ulterior motive. In my opinion of there is more to thst scene it will elevate it because it's built in the idea that Shanks is 100% all good, which is not true in the slightest thus far in the series.

Not sure why people want Shanks to be this 2 dimensional character with no goals except to help Luffy succeed.
Exactly, lol. Shanks is literally perfect to be a grey character in the story.

Some people really dug their own grave with the extreme Enma overhype i fear what's coming
No wonder luffy has fucking underwater telekinesis gomu gomu has joyboys soul in it.
When kaido said you couldn't become joyboy he meant it literally when luffy awakens his fruit he will turn into joyboy. Big brain oda.
Remember the fruits after the owner dies could still store some haki from them
So thst s why joyboy s haki is in gomu gomu no

Status
Not open for further replies.