Who has the best Hybrid Form so far?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
x-drake? do you refer page one
I like X-Drake's hybrid the most so far. PejiWann looks better than WsW, imo.
King's will be the best hybrid we've seen so far, be prepared.
Jack's trunk will make it look goofy no matter what
Yeah, I am scared about the trunk but the rest will probably be dope.
Plenty can go wrong on King. The beak, 2 sets of wings. I think his base look is the best.

Looking forward to Sanji taking down Queen, and Jinbe vs WW although I think WW's hybrid form looks silly af.

I'm hoping Zoro makes a recovery soon and either takes out King or joins Luffy vs Kaido. Also Killer vs Hawkins, not to mention Law & Kidd vs Big Meme.

I want to see Robin VS Black Maria already Oda!!! I want to see Robin smashing that spider ho.
I think you'll see Seimei Kikan performed by WsW. It makes way too much sense at this point if he's a CP-9 member. I can also see him performing Roku Ou Gan too

I suppose it hypes up Luffy if the DF he got is "defective/not at its full potential" but this also means he's gonna get even more powerups then potentially? It always amazed me how creative and skilled he is with his DF but I'm scared on where this can go now.

It looks similar to the Yami Yami no mi so I wonder if there could have been some confusion with it too before especially since Blackbeard now has it and given how many and specifically with certain people Blackbeard is connected to and how influential he is?

This doesn't make sense to me though, they still look distinctly different to me but who knows? (Who's Who does? lmao)

:nicagesmile::laughmoji::luuh:

Is this legit too? I didn't see any mention of it in the spoiler thread?

:wonderland::zorothink:
I rather be this. Luffy’s DF is considered trash and he made it OP af via training. Thought I can’t see how a failed Yami Yami no mi turned into a rubber fruit or how Shanks knew it was a rubber fruit

TheKnightOfTheSea

𝕷𝖔𝖗𝖉 𝖔𝖋 𝕸𝖔𝖔𝖓'𝖘 𝕾𝖕𝖆𝖜𝖓
Somehow I think that Who’s who could beat Jack and is maybe on Queens lvl. He always had eyes on Queens position and his first comment during his introduction was about Queen. I don’t know if he’s stronger or on the same lvl but I think he has at least the potential to beat Queen.
I think he's close to Jack's level.

I think we will get two new groups with the same pattern
Luffy >= Zoro > Yamato
Sanji >= Jinbe > Franky
Switch Yamato and Sanji.

G

Gorosei Informer

I rather be this. Luffy’s DF is considered trash and he made it OP af via training. Thought I can’t see how a failed Yami Yami no mi turned into a rubber fruit or how Shanks knew it was a rubber fruit
Exactly! And hmm, Oda might be able to brute force it somehow by saying the Gomu Gomu can "absorb attacks" and the Yami Yami can literally absorb them and is all about absorption, but this is far more stretching than what even Luffy can do ironically.

I like X-Drake's hybrid the most so far. PejiWann looks better than WsW, imo.

Yeah, I am scared about the trunk but the rest will probably be dope.
Plenty can go wrong on King. The beak, 2 sets of wings. I think his base look is the best.
Tbh I think Jack's hybrid will be pretty much his Base + trunk, lol. Jack's base design is amazing though.

I can only imagine King looking raw af. Some of the fan arts do look great. I hope the beak is included as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.