Who has the best Hybrid Form so far?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

WalnutTax

A man, my son 🌊
‎‎‎
Hmmmm I don't want to call this a win yet but I hope my theory video came true and that besides a few factors...Who's Who really turned out to be that certain prisoner...

Maybe nothing in this world happens by accident. :feelscryingman:

Lafitte and Shiryu seem to be counterparts to Sanji and Zoro. Besides, I don't think Brook's important enough to fight Lafitte, Lafitte shouldn't be underestimated.

I was chatting with Cinera on Thirstygen about Yamato's match-up against the BBs a couple of weeks ago, and we deduced that Yamato's probably going to fight the 10th Titanic Captain.

I would prefer Yamato vs Pizarro, or Devon vs Yamato(Mythical Cat vs Mythical Dog).
Post automatically merged:

We need to learn more about Vasco's fighting style and backstory, we know almost nothing about the guy. I think he'll be Brook, or Jinbe's opponent.

Sanji vs Lafitte would be an amazing fight.
Sanji and Lafitte would be cool, but I don’t think Lafittes much of a combatant.

Currently the two strongest Blackbeard crew members are Burgess and Shiryu. And I’m shocked so many people think Oda would make Burgess Blackbeard’s first captain and think he’s being taken down by franky…

So he got lucky to sneak onto the only revolutionary army ship out of the tons we saw and to not be discovered the entire journey back despite CoO users in the ship. Pure luck… cmon.
He said so himself... why would he lie?
He literally said “I got onto an evacuation ship from Dressrosa to escape... but look where it got... tell teach to come.. there are a lot of weapons... I’ve found it, the base for Rev...etc!”
He literally stated that he was so fucked by Sabo and burnt that he got into ANY ship to just escape the place before marines coming in... then he ended up by luck on Rev base

Zero planning

G

Gorosei Informer

Nami will fight either Devon, or Vasco Shot.
I'll be extremely surprised if Nami doesn't fight Devon given her "hobby" tbh. Both Nami and Devon are known for deception too and Nami tends to fight female opponents mostly at least.

I wanted Sanji to fight Devon with her tendency to murder beautiful women and collect their heads but imagine if Devon just so happens to have the head of Nami's biological mother, how brutal and tragic would that be? Sanji should send Devon straight to hell and incinerate her for what she's done but he can't fight women, even ones who literally mass murder other women, sigh.

:goatasure::mihugh:

Vasco Shot is a weird one but I think he is a fishman and if he does involve alcohol in his fights, he might make an interesting opponent for Jinbei? Assuming Yamato does join, there is the question who she will fight too. I think Chopper will fight SJW (lmao I mean San Juan Wolf ofc) but Jinbei is brilliant against larger, slower, heavier opponents so, he might be ideal vs SJW.

There is still the 10th titanic captain to be revealed who may just be Kuzan, we've not had a matchup for Robin yet here, but surely she won't fight Kuzan despite their connections? Only person who can take on Kuzan is Luffy really if they have to fight him or Zoro as well?

Oh wait there's Brook too, Brook gonna fight his "son/grandson" Kuzan?

:lulz:

TheKnightOfTheSea

𝕷𝖔𝖗𝖉 𝖔𝖋 𝕸𝖔𝖔𝖓'𝖘 𝕾𝖕𝖆𝖜𝖓
but I don’t think Lafittes much of a combatant.
Lafitte snuck past a group that included: Sengoku, Tsuru, Mihawk, Doffy, Kuma, and several vice admirals.

He also threatened to kill Pizarro.

Currently the two strongest Blackbeard crew members are Burgess and Shiryu.
Burgess ain't shit compared to Pizarro, Wolf, Vasco, and Laffitte.

I'll be extremely surprised if Nami doesn't fight Devon given her "hobby" tbh. Both Nami and Devon are known for deception too and Nami tends to fight female opponents mostly at least.

I wanted Sanji to fight Devon with her tendency to murder beautiful women and collect their heads but imagine if Devon just so happens to have the head of Nami's biological mother, how brutal and tragic would that be? Sanji should send Devon straight to hell and incinerate her for what she's done but he can't fight women, even ones who literally mass murder other women, sigh.

:goatasure::mihugh:

Vasco Shot is a weird one but I think he is a fishman and if he does involve alcohol in his fights, he might make an interesting opponent for Jinbei? Assuming Yamato does join, there is the question who she will fight too. I think Chopper will fight SJW (lmao I mean San Juan Wolf ofc) but Jinbei is brilliant against larger, slower, heavier opponents so, he might be ideal vs SJW.

There is still the 10th titanic captain to be revealed who may just be Kuzan, we've not had a matchup for Robin yet here, but surely she won't fight Kuzan despite their connections? Only person who can take on Kuzan is Luffy really if they have to fight him or Zoro as well?

:lulz:
You’re a good man for having the most beautiful girl on this show as your profile pic
:steef:

G

Gorosei Informer

Jinbe's fight this arc will be a battle between two different martial arts style.

I hope his next fight is an underwater battle with another fishman.
I would LOVE this SO MUCH! I really want to see Jinbei have an underwater battle and go all out! Water manipulation is my favourite fighting style and ability! (I still pray for a water logia at least everyday lmaoooo)

:jinbewat::lumazed::fransuper:

Lafitte snuck past a group that included: Sengoku, Tsuru, Mihawk, Doffy, Kuma, and several vice admirals.

He also threatened to kill Pizarro.

Burgess ain't shit compared to Pizarro, Wolf, Vasco, and Laffitte.
According to the vivre card Burgess is one of if not the strongest. And I haven’t seen anything to make me doubt that. Especially the recent Marco vs King and Queen fights showed me how Burgess is at least their level…

Lafitte is a powerful in his hypnosis no denial there. But he doesn’t seem like one of the crews dedicated fighters

Level 6 prisoners could be anywhere in strength. Hell look at Jinbe as the prime example there.

Sanji and Lafitte would be cool, but I don’t think Lafittes much of a combatant.

Currently the two strongest Blackbeard crew members are Burgess and Shiryu. And I’m shocked so many people think Oda would make Burgess Blackbeard’s first captain and think he’s being taken down by franky…
Laffiete does not suit Sanji fighting wise

his specialty is hypnotism... that doesn’t feel like a future match for Sanji imo

TheKnightOfTheSea

𝕷𝖔𝖗𝖉 𝖔𝖋 𝕸𝖔𝖔𝖓'𝖘 𝕾𝖕𝖆𝖜𝖓
Nami's biological mother, how brutal and tragic would that be?
That would be scary.

Vasco and Nami are both raging alcoholics, that's their only real connection to each other.

. I think Chopper will fight SJW
Chopper vs Doc Q is all but confirmed if you ask me.

I think Franky will build a giant mech and fight San Juan Wolf. Or Jinbe will handle SJW.

Brook fought Big Mom to a standstill, I think he can handle Kuzan :pepedoffy:

According to the vivre card Burgess is one of if not the strongest. And I haven’t seen anything to make me doubt that. Especially the recent Marco vs King and Queen fights showed me how Burgess is at least their level…

Lafitte is a powerful in his hypnosis no denial there. But he doesn’t seem like one of the crews dedicated fighters

Level 6 prisoners could be anywhere in strength. Hell look at Jinbe as the prime example there.
Pica and Vergo can beat Burgess for god’s sake

Status
Not open for further replies.