Who has the best Hybrid Form so far?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sanji will use the raid suit after losing against Queen, and only then he will be able to defeat him.
I don't see Sanji full-on losing at this point, after giving Chopper and the alliance courage (Luffy already went and lost after assuring everyone he'd win then Sanji and Momo had to reassure them after that so I don't see a loss being necessary at this point) but I could definitely see Hybrid Queen dominating Sanji then pushing him to use his Raid suit then Hell's Memories.

Man I hope the Gomu Gomu no Mi isnt really considered special by the WG or this pre owned Joyboy fruit, would absolutely hate that. Much prefer it's just typical Cipher Pol not allowing failure no matter what kinda thing.

Chapter seems dope.

Sanji vs Queen hybrid transformation. Love to see it.
Chopper healing Zoro then double damage, Jesus Zoro gonna be WRECKED at the end of Wano lol
Jinbei vs Who's Who's seems lit af. Sabertooth hybrid form gonna be nice.
I called Who's Who was Cipher Pol/WG connected but my reasoning was wrong :(

I still can't see Oda willing to use Marco to hype King in a way of Marco getting defeated. Maybe Marco starts getting heavily beaten, and since Zoro already know Marco and also got helped by him to reach the rooftop, makes sense for Zoro to come and save Marco basicly in the same way Sanji did to Chooper.

And It makes sense for Marco to be heavily weakened, he gave his best to stall King and Queen at once (he didn't do nothing relevant to them tho, but bought some time), he used his stamina to heal lots of Samurai while Chooper was preparing the cure for Queen's vírus, while X-Drake and Hyogoro were fighting to protect him, and now hes fighting King, but i think he won't do nothing that much relevant to him either

Last edited:
- Who's Who was imprisoned 12 years ago when the Gomu Gomu no Mi was stolen from a Navy ship.
- Who's Who spent 10 years in prison and saw Jinbe just 2 years ago when he was still a Shichibukai.
- Who's Who says he was surprised to see a Rookie (Luffy) appear 2 years ago who had eaten the Gomu Gomu no Mi that was stolen many years before.

So Who's-Who escaped around Impel Down Arc?

I seriously hope Oda doesn't commit the mistake to place King against Zoro, expecially if Zoro will start advantaged. That would feel like an embarassment to Zoro's dignity.
King vs Zoro is most like really happening. But I though both would start equal im the battle, but with Zoro taking a Senzu bean and the side effect going happen after the battle make it worse. That would look like Zoro facing a King who is nerfed from Marco battle. I hope Zoro still is also nerfed.

This chapter indirectly hypes up the Blackbeard Pirates, we now know that all the recruited ones are at least YC4 level.
Even above Yc4lvl,at least the one who defeat WsW.

King vs Zoro is most like really happening. But I though both would start equal im the battle, but with Zoro taking a Senzu bean and the side effect going happen after the battle make it worse. That would look like Zoro facing a King who is nerfed from Marco battle. I hope Zoro still is also nerfed.

Even above Yc4lvl,at least the one who defeat WsW.
Zoro going to be nerf and King is fine. Marco bever had top tier attack power

- Who's Who was imprisoned 12 years ago when the Gomu Gomu no Mi was stolen from a Navy ship.
- Who's Who spent 10 years in prison and saw Jinbe just 2 years ago when he was still a Shichibukai.
- Who's Who says he was surprised to see a Rookie (Luffy) appear 2 years ago who had eaten the Gomu Gomu no Mi that was stolen many years before.

So Who's-Who escaped around Impel Down Arc?
and he is as weak as Rob Lucci :okay:

Shisui

Never Feed The Badders Pasta
So Gomu Gomu no mi is a magical DF that has relations to the WG and because that someone on the level of Lucci when he lost it , he was imprisoned for years because of that and the one who took it was shanks .

Luffy stans : Gomu Gomu No Mi is nothing special and not a magical DF .
I am guessing Kaku's ugly ass giraffe fruit is also magical and special since the government had it:tchpepe:

Status
Not open for further replies.