Who has the best Hybrid Form so far?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
The only person that is twisting the interpretation is you. I've asked you to show me where the manga says the pain will kick in later and you have failed to do that.

Your mistake is you trying to make this out to be something is not. The medicine will instantly heal Zoro and once it runs out he will have double the pain. Since the healing is instant the pain will come quick since the medicine won't take a long time to heal him.
I demand that once translation shows I’m right which i’m sure of... that you come here...tag me, and announce that you are wrong.. i’ll do the same if I was wrong and I’m 100 percent sure I’m correct in this one

I comsider him to be very unique horse... it’s just like the rest of the world think Chopper is the pet of SHs with bount of 100 belly
So who fights Augur? Robin? I just don’t see how or why Oda makes Augur if not for Ussop. Anyone else vs Augur would be even harder to draw well than Ussop v Augur.

And I bet Stronger has something special about him but I don’t believe he’s getting a SH to himself. There is set to be an equal number of SHs & BB Pirates most likely not counting Stronger.

Burgess is not his opponent. Lafitte is, Burgess is more Franky speed. He garbage.
I hope so because I don't like Burgess at all, but he's the most probable candidate: he's a wrestler, with a goofy type of body, and (but this is just overthinking) his name is "Jesus" while Sanji is associate with the Devil.

Lafitte seems more the Brook or Nami's opponent to me.

Shisui

Never Feed The Badders Pasta
Usopp vs Van Auger probably will be a more strategic fight. I imagine that Usopp would lay traps at good sniping positions and force Auger into a disadvantageous situation.

Pizarro's probably an ex member of the Beasts Pirates. I wanna see what Vasco Shot did, apparently he's violent even for Level 6 standards.
Usopp is really gna defeat a goat level sniper with a slingshot. My goat:myman:

I never knew that about Vasco Shot. I just took a look at his wiki. Yup,he is definitely a menace.

I've literally watched days by days their tone changing from march to nowadays LMAO
They went from "OMG Zoro top tier, he's already stronger than Fujitora, lol anything that happens below the rooftop is gargabe, lmao King is a fodder he can't even beat Marco in 2 vs 1 with Queen" to "King is waaay stronger than Queen, he must be low top tier, he's the real deal".
:suresure::suresure::suresure:
Wait a few week

Usopp vs Van Auger probably will be a more strategic fight. I imagine that Usopp would lay traps at good sniping positions and force Auger into a disadvantageous situation.

Pizarro's probably an ex member of the Beasts Pirates. I wanna see what Vasco Shot did, apparently he's violent even for Level 6 standards.
Catarina Devon vs Nami is going to be sweet too!Catarina is know to behead beautiful women!

So who fights Augur? Robin? I just don’t see how or why Oda makes Augur if not for Ussop. Anyone else vs Augur would be even harder to draw well than Ussop v Augur.

And I bet Stronger has something special about him but I don’t believe he’s getting a SH to himself. There is set to be an equal number of SHs & BB Pirates most likely not counting Stronger.
I’m still thinking about it but I really don’t think it’s Usopp
Maybe Nami?
maybe Oda makes Nami able to change wind and atmosphere to make Van Auger miss his shots?
It would be creative!
also both are long ranged combatants so it still works

The man is a certified scrubbbb. The fool acts like he is really about that action. Talks so much smack for someone whose biggest win came against a fish:giogio:
Lol... Burgess biggest feat in that arc was jumping from a high area and landing on his legs... Usopp was doing it pre-skip in water 7 hhhhh
Post automatically merged:

Enough shitting on burgess

time to shit on Sabo and Kidd

They are trash too lol

Status
Not open for further replies.