Who has the best Hybrid Form so far?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Only people they hate more than Sanji are Oda and Luffy. Might as well open fanfic and write Zoro Piece. Zoro one shots everyone. Zoro becomes world strongest everything. Even woman because he's so strong he can transform with sheer hakiness. Zoro is also the One Piece.
Who killed Roger? Zoro
Who killed Rocks? Zoro
Who was Rocks? Also Zoro.
In before you guys will deny Zoro saved the rooftop fighters. :zosmug:

I never stated that he will have future healing hhhhh
I stated those points:
1- It will heal him and make him fresh for the next fight? Confirmed by saying "heal him completely"

2- The side effect is gonna happen LATER after the drug wears out like Ivankov Tension Hormon to Luffy? Confirmed!

3- It will NOT be Blackbeard type of thing that during his match, he will feel double the pain? Confirmed as Miyagi stated it will be LATER after it wears off!

You are now putting words I never stated to say I was wrong when I basically hit the right answer 100%

Go back and re-read my comments if you have doubts... they are clear as crystal...

You are putting words into my mouth that I said Zoro will have future healing ability mid fight! Wtf!

Jesus, all this because you cannot say those words: " I was wrong, you were right"
And it's painful to see people who cannot admit they were wrong and others were correct and now they twist what we said
Shadow just salty cause this means full health zoro is going to have a high diff fight against a calamity

Shanks is a yonko, yonko are above shichibukai (mere dogs of the government).
Shanks is Luffy's pirate ideal, Luffy is the mc, not Zoro.
Mihawk doesn't seem to have basic CoC.

The video games that expand on Shank's combat do not rely on pure swordsmanship.

The manga has only shown us brief clashes, and rather than swordsmanship, emphasis has ALWAYS been put on his CoC every time, from chapter 1 against the sea king, to fucking up WB's ship with his CoC, to splitting the sky with adv CoC, to making Coby Froth behind him, almost everything has been hyping his CoC.
Roger used adv CoC rather than swordsmanship to deal with Oden, his blade didn't even need to touch Oden.
Mihawk is the WSS, fact. Mihawk is waiting for swordsman to challenge him that is stronger than Shanks, facts. We don't know everything Mihawk can do, facts. There's no proof showing he doesn't have CoC or adv CoC, facts. Mihawk chose to be a a warlord because of the advantages. Just like all warlords.

Video games are not canon.

Roger used a sword attack against Oden, facts. Adv CoC can be with attacks. Similar to how CoA haki can be used with attacks. There is no difference between using them other than one is CoC and the other is CoA. Those are not powers specific to any fighting style.

Come back when you have facts.

I'm fairly confident even Wano Zoro could push him to the extreme eventually. I wonder just how EoS Zoro would play against.
Your confidence means nothing compared to the fact he couldn't bring Kaido to his knees and was disappointed in his performance.
That is far from extreme.
Even Luffy who is far stronger and more versatile and could bring Kaido to his knees could only fight him for 30ish minutes, not an extreme fight.

Japanese Kabuki plays originated in 5 act noh theatre and other forms of theatre. Over the years they became more varied and there are Kabuki plays of 3 acts to plays of 12 or more acts.

The vast majority of historical plays are five. The first website O'Hara checked on a Google search is not correct here and if I remember right doesn't even say what he claimed it said. O'Hara should stick to jjk and mha

What commonly has 3-4 acts is modern kabuki, which is like Kabuki plays adapting anime and light novels and shit and it's a modern form of entertainment that you go to in the evening and go home. Wano is based on historical Kabuki that was a performance that could last all day.

Mihawk is the WSS, fact. Mihawk is waiting for swordsman to challenge him that is stronger than Shanks, facts. We don't know everything Mihawk can do, facts. There's no proof showing he doesn't have CoC or adv CoC, facts. Mihawk chose to be a a warlord because of the advantages. Just like all warlords.

Video games are not canon.

Roger used a sword attack against Oden, facts. Adv CoC can be with attacks. Similar to how CoA haki can be used with attacks. There is no difference between using them other than one is CoC and the other is CoA. Those are not powers specific to any fighting style.

Come back when you have facts.
Shanks isn't a pure swordsman, Fact.
If Mihawk has CoC and didn't talk to Zoro about it, that is a major plot hole, fact.
Mihawk has never shown CoC, Shanks has always had his CoC highlighted, fact.
He used an adv CoC attack, that isn't pure swordsmanship as not everyone has the genetic relevance to use adv CoC.

Status
Not open for further replies.